Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 80. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 27, 2018, 10:30:35 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes, i will still support ethereum no matter what happen if ethereum gets a dip, i will still buy ethereum and hold ethereum for a long time. Because i still believe in ethereum. Last month ethereum gets $400 and now it is going upward and the price of ethereum now is $600+ and for me ethereum is a good coin, and ethereum is still in the future.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:28:37 PM
yes i still hold it for long term. I believe that eth will be strong for the next 5 years.
there is no reason to doubt it.
Activity: 168
April 27, 2018, 10:15:23 PM
Ethereum is one of the best coins and is now the number two after Bitcoin, of course, I support ETH because I am sure will give me an advantage, Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future so do not hesitate to support it.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 08:27:45 PM
That's true to a certain extent. One of the very main reason that people strongly (apart from the belief that ETH really does good / difference to the world) believe in ETH is because of the various strong backers (Microsoft, banks, etc) which you referred to "strong lobbyist". Then again if you have unlimited amount of investment money means you can fail as many times as you want. Take Uber for an example; Uber is still burning money after years but still there are investors rushing in to throw money even though there might be no sight of profit at all.
Yes eth to think is good for just a matter of an output they overcome for the past few years but somehow there are also have the negative side which if we used eth now and then we dont know how it goes for tomorrow and how it will come up with an unexpected value. Also eth has their own wallet that most user said that it is secure but to think also that wallet dont have a assurance to secure our token and no banks that we can appeal if there's any problem in terms of money transferring.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
April 27, 2018, 08:09:00 PM
ETH is a coin that has a strong investor in it and remains faithful to keep hodl ETH when other altcoin prices go down. remains upbeat with the current ETH the price has started up its price fix in the last month. ETH is a future coin that certainly has good expectations in the future
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 27, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Even though ethereum fails a lot of times. It have huge comebacks in its history in the market. That's why it is unarguably one of the biggest major altcoins in the market. It has the same flexibility rate as bitcoin so you could ensure that even when prices are low, you could expect an increase in the coming future weeks or months. I hope this clears up some misconceptions.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 27, 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Definetly ethereum is the best major altcoins in the cryptocurrencency so,there is no reason,that i could not support this kind of altcoins,actually as of now,i have a  portfolio of this ethereum coins in my local exchange wallet,and i hold this,because i believe thats someday when market would pump again this ethereum is  among of all crypto coins will become profitable,because its the only coins that have an erc20, and usable in every transaction in the blockchain market.
Activity: 378
April 27, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
The price of Ethereum fell slightly on rumors of an error in the smart contract of one of the tokens. And some exchanges have closed the Deposit and withdrawal of ERC 20 tokens. But now the price of Ethereum is gradually growing again. Yes. I believe Ethereum and support it.
Off course i am still supporting ethereum because i am holding a lot of ethereum and i believe that even the price of it was dumping before, but right now the value of it starting to pump or increase again, and i think the value of ethereum can reach again $1000 or above on the month of may.
Activity: 75
April 27, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
I've used it every day for transacting in every token I received. I have no problem handling ETH while doing some investment purposes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 10:55:53 AM

I think she used to be strong, now it's a different time and everything changes. With each time, everything happens, only somewhere sad, but somewhere positive.
The ethereum has very positive qualities that it can exalt, it can still be relied upon, even necessary. One of the best crypto.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
I think Ethereum is the strongest token on the market. If they had appeared simultaneously with bitcoin, now we would have prayed to another God. Perhaps the world would have looked different, because bitcoin was inserted a lot of sticks in the wheels.
Activity: 35
April 27, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
Still support Ethereum because they're stable in Market Cap, and many Altcoin use ETH as their Standards.
Activity: 252
April 27, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
I still support ethereum, because ethereum will never die and many ico companies are interested in using smart contract from ethereum
Activity: 19
April 27, 2018, 03:43:58 AM
i'm prefering and supporting using Ethereum. i have 16 different token for now, other tokens price were to low and other are priceless.
Activity: 107
April 26, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Why not? ETH is very useful coins to us and ETH is having a good price now. I believe that ETH will continue to grow more, especially when the market is going to recover the next few months.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
April 26, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Yes, I really like this project, I like the founders of this project - Vitalik Buterin. It seems to me that this is one of the most promising and strong projects of our century.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
April 26, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
Yes,I still support Ethereum.In ICO investment,Eth is always acceptable.Though it has some bad reputation,I support it .It is strong and acceptable.I think that there are many supporters of Eth who use this and do trade by using Eth.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 26, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Etherium have big time investors and followers like they have the so called Ethereum Alliance. So I won't hesitate to answer any questions necessary. Bitcoin looks more stable than his last fight though. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 11:38:09 AM

I have a slightly different opinion about Ethereum in General. I believe that this coin certainly has a future and a demand for the product of the project.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
I'm sure that I support ETH because I have a lot of hold on it now and I do not sell it and I support it so I can have a lot of income if the price has risen.
Pages:
Jump to: