Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 82. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:30:47 AM
Yes, I like Ethereum very much. I think it is one of the most potential currencies in all currencies. I will always invest in it. Even if its price plunged to $400, I still haven't sold it. I will. Wait for it to erupt again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 12:30:38 AM
I still support Ethereum and I have been investing in Ethereum. Although this market fell, I have invested more Ethereum through this decline. I believe the market will always pop up a new height.
Activity: 103
April 26, 2018, 12:21:22 AM
Yes, of course, I still and strongly support ETH. The price drop in the market is commonplace, do not make a big problem. ETH is the most superior altcoins among others and that has the strongest potential to survive in crypto and also to continue to rise in price. ICO's belief in ETH does greatly affect the real quality of ETH. With ICO trust given to ETH that means ETH does have superior quality.
In addition, ETH is also a safe coin for beginners to start investing in crypto, with a stable ETH movement that will not disappoint its investors.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
April 26, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Unequivocally Eth is trustworthy in spite of small problems that periodically arise. I am sure that Eth is one of the most stable and promising projects.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 12:08:53 AM
Yes for sure
There are alot new ico using ER20 with valid reasons

In near future they might be the most widely used technology and coin as well

Activity: 164
April 26, 2018, 12:07:01 AM
Ethereum is purely a complete development platform for Turing. Although it is technically very professional, it never labels itself, what free money does, and it does not replace legal currency. It is a moderate platform that can be used by anyone. No government or institution will resent a purely blockchain technology platform. In fact, governments and financial institutions do need a professional and reliable blockchain technology platform, which makes cooperation at a higher level possible. Therefore, the future potential of Ethereum is still very large. As for ethtrade Ethereum trade, the benevolent sees wise men and sees wisdom, not blindly defined.
Activity: 100
April 26, 2018, 12:03:55 AM
I strongly support Ethereum because it has technical advantages over other cryptocurrencies. I value its value and insist on investing in it.
Activity: 165
April 25, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
I feel that the future potential of Ethereum is still very large, especially in the development of more mature blockchain technology. In addition, the future of the market is relatively optimistic. Many large companies and governments are willing to cooperate with him.
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
ETH is always worth to support in along time as it is now very renowned. It has a very nice quality and good potential so for me, there is no doubt to confuse investing in ETH, which will help me earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 11:17:37 AM
i would say that investing in ETH now seems like a good idea for those who are willing to wait long enough for this Bitcoin rally to end.
I support Ethereum because it is little more than Altcoin.
They are Blockchain platfoam, they want to design the future and it is very big.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
April 25, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Of course I still support Ethereum. ETH is a very long-established and popular ico. ETH is also accepted by many ico and blockchain. I think ETH future is very strong.
Activity: 28
April 25, 2018, 10:35:51 AM
I suppose it will retain some value only because the average investor lacks technical knowledge and is easily manipulated into believing that the ETH network is capable of doing the impossible.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
April 25, 2018, 10:30:08 AM
I'm sure that's part of it as well as helping me to live a life so I support Ethereum so I'm going to get into this life for my family so I support Ethereum and I believe that his price will only rise....
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 10:20:40 AM
If there is a question about the Ethereum cryptocurrency, which is in second place after Bitcoin,then I can say with confidence that it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency.With its capabilities, Ethereum has shown the world how to improve the entire world economy.This is not just a cryptocurrency, and the Blockchain is the platform for the implementation of projects, creation of the blockchain and enter the smart contracts! So it will definitely grow.Who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, I recommend
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
April 25, 2018, 09:41:55 AM
in my opinion the best digital currency.Of course I support it.pay attention to all the projects that carry out the use of ETH.absolutely everyone uses it. here is you and the answer
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 08:59:27 AM
Ethereum is good token and also very promising at my opinion. I want to buy few eth coins for long term hodling because believe that they would be expenisve in future.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 08:56:56 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise, its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, of course, I am still very supportive of Ethereum. What is the reason I do not support Ethereum anymore? I have no reason not to support Ethereum. Because for me Ethereum is one of the best coins than any other coin. I fully believe in Ethereum and I do not want to waste not buying Ethereum.
Activity: 602
April 25, 2018, 08:51:51 AM
Yes of course, i will support ethereum until to my last breath.Because it is more develop. Eth has a bright future and by holding i can see my big profit.It is proven even better. It is a long term coin investment. So i believe ethereum that is why i always support ethereum.
Activity: 490
April 25, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
In my opinion, at the current moment it is the most promising and I'm sure it will repeat the triumph BTC !
Pages:
Jump to: