Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 85. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
I always support and continue to hold ETH. Because, many parties continue to develop ETH-based tokens. So, i think we have a chance to get opportunity a good profit with ETH.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
I still support this coin nevertheless, it develops slowly
Activity: 82
April 23, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
I will support Ethereum. If Ethereum Classic wants to succeed, having its own goals and identities is very important. Even if it possesses all the power and technology of the original Ethereum, it will not grow if it is stereotyped and irrelevant. No one can tell exactly what the future of ETC will be, but as long as enough support is given, and everyone works together, they will find that ETC has its own place in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 91
April 23, 2018, 01:46:03 AM
Of course i always support ethereum and that's one of my priority. My main reason that i join into crypto world just to have a promising coin and one of that is ethereum, so i will support eth to have it.
Activity: 105
April 23, 2018, 01:41:33 AM
I will still support the Ethereum. The growth potential of Ethereum last year exceeded bitcoin, which is the real value of Ethereum, and more platforms will be launched in 2018. So ETH will have competition. I heard that Ethereum will launch ETH2.0 in the future. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
Yes i do, because it is second in line and it is good  to invest in a coin which is lower than price and then wait till it grows. It will become like bitcoin someday. It will soar high.
Activity: 135
April 23, 2018, 01:32:12 AM
Ethereum went online in 2015. Unlike bitcoin networks that can only be used for "mine mining," Ethereum is a computing platform based on blockchain technology. His users can create blocks based on Ethereum. Chain Application (DAPP). To make an example of the image, the design goal of Ethereum is to become the Apple App Store in the blockchain industry. How much fire is there in Ethereum? In 2017, the price of Ethereum, the official currency of Ethereum, soared by 85 times. In the same year, ICO based in Ethereum raised over 4 billion U.S. dollars in the world, and ETH became the currency of the ICO market. In one fell swoop in the coin circle got the supremacy of Bitcoin, second only to the old king.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
Im still supporting the ethereum just like the others because just like the bitcoin, ethereum is now popular too to the investors and community. Most of the ICOs projects now are accepting ethereum as their investment.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:43:57 AM
I always support Ethereum because Ethereum has given me many advantages, I always think positive that Ethereum has a bright future.
Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future I think it will not be a loss if it supports it.
Activity: 602
April 23, 2018, 12:39:03 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I see Ethereum began to decline. true Ethereum in the green market, but its value is not like last week. thus support for Ethereum still needs to be done. so I hope the Ethereum has continued to evolve, and I still support the Ethereum to her progress.
Activity: 139
April 23, 2018, 12:34:35 AM
As for me I still support Ethereum because this platform also given many advantages to the cryptocurrency community,  and the price also has chance to going up multiple times in the long term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 12:28:41 AM
Ethereum is my first choice when it comes to mining and I will definitely support him in the future too.
I believe that  Ether have a bright future and by holding it I see my opportunity for profit.
I believe that his price will only rise.
Activity: 259
April 23, 2018, 12:23:01 AM
Yes, and I'm sure that its value will only rise. With the final transition to a new algorithm, this looks very logical
Activity: 462
April 23, 2018, 12:21:37 AM
Yes, I do like ethereum. Personally I hodl some ethereum and planning to invest more. I believe in the reliabilty and usability of it. Though price of ethereum now was dropped I will still invest because this time is my chance to buy ETH on its low price. Ethereum already proven its purpose in the blockchain technoloy so I never doubt there will a better future for it.
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
I will support Ethereum. In May 2017, both investors and onlookers saw the value of Bitcoin continuing to rise. This indicates that the value of Bitcoin will usher in the highest price point throughout its career. Due to the success of Bitcoin in the past few years, many investors have been attracted to it and digital currency. However, Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that has risen in value. Ethereum has been continuously improving since January 2017. From the original 8.24$, rose to the nearest 637$. So Ethereum has a limitless value in the future.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 12:15:21 AM
Until now i still support ethereum because most tokens that i got from as a rewards from airdrop and bounty campaigns are mostly sponsored by erc20.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 23, 2018, 12:01:20 AM
Ethereum is promising still
Activity: 336
April 22, 2018, 11:53:25 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Ethereum has fairly high prices and increased compared to last month. so it is with advances Ethereum like this, I still support him and will continue to support. in order for the Ethereum has continued to evolve in the future.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2018, 11:30:08 PM
I'm definitely supporting ETH because I hold many ETHs to earn a lot of money when the price rises.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
Yeah I will support Ethereum just like Bitcoin and I hope the value of Ethereum soon will be mich bigger price so that I will start to be an investor someday.
Pages:
Jump to: