Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 30. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:33:26 AM
Yes I am still using myetherwallet but I am using for only ico bounty and ethereum. I am not using for hodl!
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 01, 2018, 08:31:07 AM
yes, i am still using MEW. for me i still trusted myetherwallet as my digital wallet, in spite there are lots of hacking incidents that happened to MEW i trully trust them. there are lot of crypto wallet right now but for me still the best and easy to use wallet is MEW. just keep your private key safely and use extra security for it, like 2FA.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 01, 2018, 07:38:17 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I am still using myetherwallet as my ethereum wallet right now. Indeed hardware wallet is most secure to store our ethereum assets. Before we using myetherwallet, better we keep looking on certificate on website because right now many phising website
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:33:33 AM
I agree with you that it is much safer to use the hard wallet to store coins. I think that this is the best way. I stopped using MEW long time ago as turned out to be not safe for me and many other users
Activity: 224
June 01, 2018, 07:31:21 AM
I trust mew, I never had any problem with this wallet
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
June 01, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
I still use MEW because it does not have good and safe ERC20 wallet reference, until now I still trust mew as a safe place to store tokens from bounty.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
June 01, 2018, 07:29:52 AM
I still use mew because it is easy to use than other wallet as I see to it. but if theirs a friend of mine that will recommend me another wallet to use I will use it like how I use MEW as my regular wallet of the currency that I was holding since I started investing my money last year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:25:03 AM
I'm using MEW and it's metamask where hackers can't heck my key.
Activity: 104
June 01, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
Has ceased to use it.  I keep all my capital on the Binance exchange, I know that this is a risk, but it is more convenient to buy altas and manage your portfolio.  In general, myetherwallet has no complaints, it works perfectly well and there have never been problems.
Activity: 29
June 01, 2018, 07:14:36 AM
The mew itself has relatively good security. The mytherwallet domain has a sophisticated fake address mask so you need to check it carefully before entering the private key.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
May 31, 2018, 11:44:13 PM
This is a dream wallet for me, I love it. It prone to phishing but only if you're stupid enough to type it manually or access from the link. Just bookmark it and make a habit of accessing it only from bookmarks bar. Next, use a hard wallet, particularly Ledger works perfect in a synergy with MEW.
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

The only one that I currently have.
Activity: 532
May 31, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Yes of course I still make use of MEW but I protect my with a Metal Mask....
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 31, 2018, 06:38:59 PM
Whoever can afford to get a hardware wallet, should try as much as possible to get it, because it is the safest wallet that cam accommodate  your tokens and Ethereum utsed
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 06:36:19 PM
When i have realized that MEW is not safe no more i am not using it. I'm very scared of scammers and hackers so always trying to keep my security on top level.
Activity: 484
May 31, 2018, 06:33:33 PM
For the past 6months I have not open Mew. Weather one is careful or not, your private key can easily been seen through the site Vulnerability. I don't recommend to anyone. The best thing to do is to import your walls into Imtoken. It doesn't require any private key or Jason file to access it. Its pretty safe for everyone. Even those who are Pro in Crypto fall for mew hack.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 31, 2018, 06:21:14 PM

MEW is the safest wallet as long as we are able to manage the number of coins that exist well, because the wallet that is vulnerable to hacked is a wallet that has a lot of coins, will often be stalked by the hackers.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
May 31, 2018, 06:20:40 PM
Yes, I still use MEW until now, I am grateful that there is no problem when using it although there is a lot of issue about the hacking incident on some MEW account.
In addition to MEW, I also use hardware wallets to move my crypto assets from MEW, it is to keep from the incident that we do not want.
So, it's better not to keep all of our crypto assets on one wallet only, it's for our own security.
Activity: 484
May 31, 2018, 06:20:26 PM
With recent news of hack on MEW, I think it's not safe for any lover of Crypto to check his her token through MEW.  A friend got hacked few days ago because the site was cloned. I suggests Imtoken usage.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 31, 2018, 06:16:34 PM

I heard the team of Myetherwallet has moved to the new project called Mycrypto.
So, I think I should move to that new app (Mycrypto)
Pages:
Jump to: