Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 31. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
yes i still use MEW because i start with MEW and not hacked yet. i m gonna use till i got very big hacked i think Smiley

It will remain safe as long as we take a very carefull actions to our mew wallet. Never make a mistake by submitting our private keys to someone else and make sure we only visiting the correct mew site.
I was aware about the recent hack but it was in my mind that it was because of not caring for our wallet. So I remained with that wallet but today after seeing this thread I came here to see that what the next will be the choice of people but here I saw all others are also using that wallet. I am using it because it is more convenient. I have desktop wallet but it is something technical to use.

Technically if our device is safe then MEW is quite comfortable in use because all also return to ourselves each how they care for devices that are used to access the wallet, I until today still use MEW despite a lot of threats hacking but if we careful in opening the site it will remain safe, especially we have long used the wallet and I think to distinguish MEW official web is very easy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 06:01:30 PM
For now I still use MEW, because MEW for me is very mudsh and safe for us to keep our valuable assets, maybe I will continue to use MEW for my wallet.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
for now I still use myetherwallet, because I think using myetherwallet is very safe and very easy to use.

Activity: 133
May 31, 2018, 05:41:25 PM
I still use it for now, I see no problem with since they fixed back their site it has been working better than before. I am sure that now they have put even more measures in place to prevent against hacks in the future. Just use it along with metamask
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
yes i still use MEW because i start with MEW and not hacked yet. i m gonna use till i got very big hacked i think Smiley

It will remain safe as long as we take a very carefull actions to our mew wallet. Never make a mistake by submitting our private keys to someone else and make sure we only visiting the correct mew site.
I was aware about the recent hack but it was in my mind that it was because of not caring for our wallet. So I remained with that wallet but today after seeing this thread I came here to see that what the next will be the choice of people but here I saw all others are also using that wallet. I am using it because it is more convenient. I have desktop wallet but it is something technical to use.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 05:10:19 PM
Yes, I do. I heard about the hack, but I havent experienced any issue myself personally, luckily. Hardware wallets will always be tge safest bet though of course.
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
May 31, 2018, 05:08:38 PM
Yes i'm still using Myetherwallet and I will continue to do so. I hope they'll make the right conclusions and beef up their security after the hacker attack so that  we won't have such problems in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
Yes, I always use this wallet. I think that this is the most reliable wallet now. I did not have a problem in using this service.
Activity: 116
May 31, 2018, 05:05:09 PM
If someone switches to something else it is possible they are trying something new and may also be uncomfortable using MEW. if for me until now still using MEW And still safe to use ..
Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 05:03:42 PM
I have maintained MyEtherwallet (MEW) ever since I started out, although I have my fears. I think it is important to go for hardware wallet because the risk is not worth it.

Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
May 31, 2018, 04:55:47 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

Well, I am still using MEW. It depend on how you use MEW also almost ICO do required MEW wallet. I never think of doubting MEW capability at the present.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:50:22 PM
if it does not fit you on other coins, you can use MyEtherWallet as a simple web wallet and always go into it through the browser. But if you do not like the prospect of constantly copying and pasting your private key into the browser, you can make working with your current address much safer: if you operate with small amounts and from time to time use Ethereum for purchases, I recommend installing the MyEtherWallet extension for Chrome or MetaMask
Activity: 153
May 31, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
I'm not going to switch to something else. I like MyEtherWallet and I will continue to work with it
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
I use the MEW since I consider it to be no less secure. Of course, the hardware purse is more secure. If you adhere to the basic safety rules, then you can use the MEW.
You're right. If we use mew safely and reasonably, I believe that no one will be able to steal our tokens. But there are a lot of people using mew and not paying attention to fake mew sites
Activity: 1
May 31, 2018, 04:47:51 PM
Yah, I use a hardware wallet.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 04:46:26 PM
No I don't use it anymore. I stopped using it before the hacking even started. The hacking now hammer more on the reason to stop using it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:45:21 PM
I have been using this purse for a long time and so far it has never failed me, a fairly well-protected wallet, which you can rely on
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 04:43:03 PM
I basically use Metamask, sometimes use MEW, if everything is done carefully and gently, no problems.
Activity: 151
May 31, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
Yes, I still use myetherwallet. I like it and I'm not going to give it up.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 31, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
Yes, I continue to use MEW. Despite the hacker attacks, I still trust this wallet. Of course, when I have a lot of money I will go to the hardware wallet. But so far I am satisfied.
Pages:
Jump to: