Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 35. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
in these days of smart contract it is almost impossible to do any transaction under the smart contract fora without the use of myetherwallet as the tokens most time are in the myetherwallet framework.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 04:15:27 AM
For me MEW is the best wallet, no one knows your private key except yourself, ragarding the recent issue on MEW, its already done accident happen in every aspect, and i am sure that MEW creator already made counter measures if that thing happen again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
May 27, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
I guess if you are using MEW via a hardware wallet, then it's safe.

I would not be using MEW directly via the website.

That DNS thingie was scary.

Activity: 205
May 27, 2018, 04:03:38 AM
Better using Myetherwallet than some ethereum android wallet.
I do not understand why people still use them, it is very risky, be careful!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
GIGZI
May 27, 2018, 04:01:12 AM
Why not?Yes,it is a very good online wallet with great protection and compatible with hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger Nano S,so I am using it very often.
I agree with you, because MEW is the first wallet that I use and still continue to use, because I am satisfied with the security. and this wallet is also the ETH wallet most often used by the bounty hunter
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 27, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
I have switched to using mist or hardwallet, but I still use Mew as an alternative, with various problems they had before have made my confidence down and tried some other erc-20 wallet, but now they've looked better and what matters is how they create solutions about anti-website-phishing.
Activity: 316
English-Filipino Translator
May 27, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
For me  right now im using the same wallet and that is MEW we know mew last time was hacked by we dont know but because of many investors and many  people who use mew wallet  we know that the team will work hard to provide the best and safe wallet to protect the token and holders to the scammers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I’m not sure why a lot of people are worried about mew, have been using it for ages and there has been no form of complaints from me

Simply stop pasting your private key in just any offers that comes to your email
Stop pasting your private keys to strange apps either

Deal with new and ImToken
And savor the flavor
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 27, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
Yes i still using MyEtherWallet and MEW is si useful in terms of privacy and security. Using MEW is so easy and helpful. It is convenient to use and there’s no hassle when logging in.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 27, 2018, 03:32:15 AM
Yes, since I joined crypto I am using me since this is the wallet that are popular in my country. I am just taking care of my private keys on a safe place and I do carefully on surfing on different sites to avoid phishing so that it will not get my information.

MEW ex-founder has made MYCRIPTO for erc-20 alternative wallet, but it still looks very new and I still believe to use MEW, metamask is an important key to avoid phishing and of course still have to triple check if ingi make transaction, answer is our own habit. But this platform looks not perfect and I'm sure they will be replaced with a more complex system in terms of security.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Recently, there is a lot of bad information about the MEW wallet, but not the developer's fault, mainly still the fault of the user! I still use it regularly for my transactions! Be careful when signing in and using a computer with anti-virus software is my way of protecting it!
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 27, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
Of course every trader or bounty hunter used to use mew in their daily life. But for my main wallet I immediately transfer my coins into a hardware wallet like trezor or nano as I use this for long term holding. It's hard to don't use mew as this our like bread and butter here in cryptos as almost of the coins are erc20 based.
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 03:06:50 AM
Why not?Yes,it is a very good online wallet with great protection and compatible with hardware wallets Trezor and Ledger Nano S,so I am using it very often.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 27, 2018, 03:03:35 AM
Yes I still use MyEtherwallet on a daily basis, I think the DNS issue if it every really happened (I am still not convinced it wasnlt fake news) was only in 1 or 2 countries as I was 100% unaffected and never saw evidence of an issue. MEW is simple to use and has great currency support for all the ERC-20 coins.
Activity: 420
May 27, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
 yes i still use MEW  Its one of the best wales there is in the market that almost guarantees the safety of your coins. Its mostly perfect for Ethereum and the ERC-20 Tokens, if encrypted well the wallet will keep your coin as safe the rate at which the token sent in your wallet reflect is rapid enough, and the best part of it is that its freely available the web
Activity: 163
May 27, 2018, 02:41:52 AM
yep i do not use MEW anymore, i just enhanced my trezor wallet with mycrypto, it works very fast and it is more than secure. I really like the features that mycrypto has, and to be honest, it is much more nicer than myetherwallet
Activity: 406
May 27, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
Yes, since I joined crypto I am using me since this is the wallet that are popular in my country. I am just taking care of my private keys on a safe place and I do carefully on surfing on different sites to avoid phishing so that it will not get my information.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 11:26:12 PM
Still using MEW. Hope same will not happen again.
Activity: 141
May 26, 2018, 11:06:21 PM
I also continue to use, I think MEW is still safe as long as we are able to be careful. Futhermore even if ethereum wallet are being sacmmed due to some phishing site but you as a user will carefully check the site that you have browsing to eliminate mistakes.
Activity: 196
May 26, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
yes, I still use MEW, why not.?? Grin I am comfortable using MEW, not complicated and free, if I use hardware like ledger then I have to spend money to buy it. my asset in MEW is not much, just a little bit, and I am always wary if there is a phishing link.
Pages:
Jump to: