Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 38. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
I have not used MEW ever. I will try and protect my money in the safest way. Thank you
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
May 25, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
I still use myetherwallet and I don't think no reason to not use thus wallet. Fear of using this wallet there must be because has a lot of phishing from this site, but dont worry because for me is safe wallet and from the hacker not easy to open my account there.The idea is to keep your private keys safe. To be in the better side, just import to imotoken app and be free from using the website for transaction. This way you will always be protected.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:01:59 PM
Yes I am holding my bounty tokens there.I like this wallet,it is very simple for using and safe for your coins.I also use Ledger Nano S and Trezor wallets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
 Ledger. Of course, the security is very high in this technology Govt manipulation investigations are not good for trust building. Weak hands need trust to hold !!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
Protection is due to the fact that your private keys never leave your browser! Truth maybe there are vulnerabilities on the servers - if anyone knows about it - please share it!
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
i dont use mew again, i still prefer using imtoken app downloaded from play store
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 12:38:37 PM
Yes,I am still using MyEtherWallet and I am very satisfied with it.Very nice and safe cryptowallet.I recommend it to everyone.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
I'm still using it for anything that I'm short term trading. Anything that you plan to hold long term should be kept in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
May 24, 2018, 12:28:09 PM
Of course I use. The most convenient and safe wallet for ETH and tokens. And the fact that many people do not know how to enter the correct website address or to check the security certificate in order to avoid fraud does not make it bad.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
I still use MEW now. It never could guarantee that which wallets are absolutely safe. Although there have been some negative news about it recently, I think it is still the best wallet available and there is no reason for me to choose another wallet. The only solution I have is I usually set alarm anytime a token enters or leaves my wallet.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
Yes,I am still using MyEtherWallet and I am very satisfied with it.As for me,it is one of the best Etherium wallets.It is very safe for storing your Etherium and its tokens.
Activity: 103
May 23, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
I am still using it. Although there is a hacker attack during this period, it can be avoided. I believe that these will be less and less.

I have a few MEW coins, I do not see any reason to sell coins, since there will be no profit
Activity: 114
May 23, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I still use MEW, because I think it's still safe. Indeed many say MEW is vulnerable to hackers. Because MEW is still very useful for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
We have always been receiving the news of attack on Myetherwallet but if you use it properly, that is, with a ledger or with metamask, the chances of getting hacked are much less.
Activity: 362
May 23, 2018, 07:44:27 AM
The hack that MEW users experienced has nothing to do with the wallet itself and that is something that could occur to any electronical wallet so you should actually watch out no matter what wallet you use.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 23, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
I still choose MEW for personal use. Firstly I do not want to pay for the hardware purse. Secondly I do not have a lot of cryptocurrency to worry about losing it.
Recently people are stirring about the wallet MEW hacker attack.I lost my tokens of him. I am really worried about this purse but I have no choice but my MEW purse, I am trying to secure the highest possible. No access to fraudulent websites, unknown origin. These are the places where the hacker's bad behavior is hidden.
Activity: 476
May 23, 2018, 01:53:55 AM
I am still using it. Although there is a hacker attack during this period, it can be avoided. I believe that these will be less and less.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
I use MEW. I do not see any other alternative. I recently bought a Ledger Nano S. It's a super handy thing. No need to store key files, write down passwords on paper and so on. You just need to remember the pin to the Ledger. Of course, the security is very high in this technology. Recommend.
Activity: 194
May 22, 2018, 03:39:48 PM
In this online industry too many company use my Ether wallet and I am also used my Ether wallet although my account was hacked. When my account was hacked after that time I am use Meta mask so it is combined of my Ether wallet and very safe for everyone. I am suggest everyone if you want to protect your Mew address obviously you need to use Meta mask for your account security.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 20, 2018, 12:51:46 PM
Yes, I still use MEW and still think that this is one of the most secure services that are available on the market today, but there are many other services today, but MEW is more popular, and therefore the community chooses MEW
Pages:
Jump to: