Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 36. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 10:06:37 PM
related hacker mew I think it has been solved, and there is no problem for now so I think enough using MEW for now, but with hardware wallet is than better more secure also if you have hardware wallet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 09:26:18 PM
I'm still using Myetherwallet .It is very simple, easy to use. Until now, MEW is still safe. Only a few users are tricked into phishing sites.
Activity: 253
May 26, 2018, 08:57:17 PM
I do not think there is anything wrong with using MEW.

After the recent attack, I have used it for many times. I don't see anything suspicious and all my balance are still in my wallet. You should take extra care when you are logging in, such as making sure you are at the right website, using metamask for an extra layer of security and so on.

And do not access your wallet when you are drunk.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
May 26, 2018, 08:56:28 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

I still trust MEW because I never really touched it that much when the hack happened so I guess I'm still safe. I recommend MEW even though the hack happened. They reinforced their hardware wallet so I'm pretty sure it is far more safer than it was before the hack occurred.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 08:53:52 PM
I use wallet MEW as my primary purse to contain the tokens I have invested from the ICO project. I believe they are the best purse today on the Crypto market. I do not think any better than MEW, the ICO projects are based on the ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
May 26, 2018, 08:51:57 PM
Hell yeah, it is quick and easy and has many features which make my life easier.  I just don't keep any larger investments on it.  I would prefer even Cryptsy because at least they do cold storage stuff but if you want it don't right of course do it yourself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
May 26, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

definetly thats a good suggestion bro,thats its better than to use an hardware wallet,so that we  can rid on that hacking system on MEW,but due of of lack of money we cannot affords to buy those kind of item,because until now we still try to cultivate a good investment into this cryptocurrency world.while in the other hand  this hardware wallet that we called Nano ledger  or trezor is no available in my country,so if you want to buy it you must order it online,and you pay a huge money,thats why until now we still  bound  in MEW wallet even its, simetimes endangered to our crypto asset.
Activity: 490
May 26, 2018, 08:25:09 PM
I am using MEW but I come to know that hardware wallet is must for this is a very good security wallet and which is used every time. In today's date meta mask wallet is going on well.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
May 26, 2018, 02:09:38 PM
yes I am still using MEW.  (offline)
It's the best way to store your eth& token
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
I am still use myetherwallet for making transaction to buy ico token, by using myetherwallet transaction from token ico is support and more easy to make transaction by withdrawal or deposit or balance. We only little time to take and get transaction to buy an ico token and sell it to exchange. So far I am feel enjoy by using myetherwallet and awlays glad and good service I take from using myetherwallet. Except many phising website of myetherwallet it just be carefull.
Activity: 90
May 26, 2018, 01:57:11 PM

Yes, I agree with you in many respects, because he has quite a lot of prospects that surpass all others, so it is worth using.
Activity: 34
May 25, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
For now I still use MEW as a storage place. But there seems to be an increase in storage that we have, can switch to other than MEW or with a powerful security device to prevent hackers hacking account atah MEW we have.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 11:49:51 PM
yes, so far I still use MEW I still believe in MEW although currently there are some problems that happened to MEW and some negative news coming in maybe I do not really respond because I am sure problem for MEW will be solved well. and I do not think to leave MEW and look for another one maybe the others are not necessarily guaranteed security. I'm sure MEW for now is the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
I think that while there is no worthy alternative to the MyEtherWallet wallet. This is one of the most reliable purses, despite his attempted hacking last month. I like this wallet and its function is etherscan. Io, so I'm going to use it. I just do not need a secret key without special need, and also took some other security measures.
Activity: 340
May 25, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
I am still using it and have not switched to another wallet, I am happy with the quick response from mew which is swiftly preventing the occurrence of more severe consequences of hacker attacks.
Activity: 153
May 25, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

A hardware purse is an ideal option for storage in any scenario.

All wallets stand on a separate computer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 25, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

The MEW Wallet is still safe. All we need to do is be careful because there are so many phising now.
So double careful we must do so that we will not fall prey to thieves
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
Yes, I still use MEW and still think that this is one of the most secure services that are available on the market today, but there are many other services today, but MEW is more popular, and therefore the community chooses MEW
Why is more popular? Because its very easy to use and if we keep our private key then our money is safe.
MEW is the first etherium wallet that i know and i am loving it till now and i never use other service since i am satisfied with that.
Activity: 21
May 25, 2018, 09:57:26 PM
Yes we should because Of it's safer characteristic, hardware wallet's are always safe.
Activity: 143
May 25, 2018, 09:55:40 PM
Im still using MEW, i also use paper wallet and hardwallet just to double the security of all my coins. It is better now to be safe than sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: