Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still use MEW? - page 8. (Read 5082 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 04:01:19 PM
I continue to use mew. So far, I am satisfied. In the future, of course, I want to go to the hardware wallet. But at the moment, I think my funds are safe.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.

last month ago MEW hacked trough DNS attacks. but you can download and install MYetherwallet's plugin to pervent phishing attacks also it is recommended that using ledger or other hard wallets to use MEW.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 14, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
I still use MEW and consider it to be safe. Users themselves are to blame for not being able to correctly enter the site address or can not verify the authenticity of the certificate.
Activity: 294
Blockchain with solar energy
June 14, 2018, 01:36:04 PM
With the recent hack, I assume a lot of people will switch to something else, what do you think?

I still recommend using a hardware wallet over the safety benefits though.
my MEW just receive some ETH, didn't know the reason why till I check my wallet
ETH had been transfered into wallet for transaction fee Smiley)))
most of my bounty payment was taken. a little bit sad...
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 14, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
I continue to use for me this is the most convenient and reliable wallet. About burglars, I did not hear anything and I did not come across myself I think that everything is all right with this purse
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
Yes, I'm also agree with don't have any good alternative to replace MEW, even that time mew hack and maybe lose a lot of user, but I still using it until now, user friendly and easy to manage my erc20 token
are you sure there is no alternative to MyEtherWallet? I'm more comfortable using Metamask because I do not have to worry about getting phishing.
Activity: 451
June 14, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
I think that few people will change their wallet. personally, I will continue to use MEW

I use MEW because I do not see a good alternative to it. If you follow the rules of use, then it is sufficiently reliable to use. There are of course the attack of hackers on the wallet and various controversial points, but basically everything is good, it's convenient and understandable.
Yes, I'm also agree with don't have any good alternative to replace MEW, even that time mew hack and maybe lose a lot of user, but I still using it until now, user friendly and easy to manage my erc20 token
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
Yes, I still use MEW. The level of trust in MEW is much higher than for other wallets. But I'm using hardware access)
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 11:49:55 AM
Yes i'm still using mew, i'm pretty sure mew already made a counter measures with the recent attack, it won't happen twice.
Activity: 924
June 14, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
Ofcourse I use it! But i prefer Ledger nano S - because it is more securest way to access. Ones, i lost a lot of money from MEW - it was $1400. So, now i use another way to access.
Activity: 322
June 14, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
Yeah still using it. We just have to be cautipus in dealing with transactions and be aware of what is happening so as not to ger affected by recent attacks. Might as well, invest in hardware wallets to be more secured.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 14, 2018, 11:43:49 AM
MEW has proven itself through the test of times, is still reliable and standing which tends to be a rarity in the world and time frame of crypto; no issues here.
Activity: 77
June 14, 2018, 11:41:04 AM
I'm no longer a mew fan because of the recent cyber attack on it and it is yet to be controlled. I will rather stick with imtoken and eidoo
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
I still use MEW although with metamask especially. Getting a hardward wallet is top on my agenda this year but for now I have to make do with MEW and pray to my maker that those daring hackers are blinded to it.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 09:30:49 AM
I do not want to use multi-purses, which today can be hacked with great ease, because they have just started their lives, and the MEW project has been in crypto-currencies for a long time, so I did not see it better.
Activity: 51
June 14, 2018, 09:29:31 AM
MEW is a very reliable wallet. They have many instructions on how to secure themselves. You can use it offline. The main thing to be careful and do not put the private key anywhere
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
June 14, 2018, 09:23:27 AM
I think that few people will change their wallet. personally, I will continue to use MEW

I use MEW because I do not see a good alternative to it. If you follow the rules of use, then it is sufficiently reliable to use. There are of course the attack of hackers on the wallet and various controversial points, but basically everything is good, it's convenient and understandable.
Activity: 260
June 14, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
Yes I still do use it. It's easy to use MEW. But now I don't use private keys to login. I always use my ledger nano s to open my wallet via MEW. It's safe to do like that in my opinion.
Activity: 921
June 14, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
You're absolutely right. The most secure wallet to date is a hardware wallet. But I also still use MyEtherWallet, because in my opinion it is quite safe despite the fact that it was previously hacked.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
I am using MEW beecause i need to receive tokens whixh are related to ERC-20, Ethereum network after participating in bounty campaigns. However I always check the URL even though I bookmarked it.
Pages:
Jump to: