Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support the idea that ICO's are killing the crypto market? - page 4. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 371
Merit: 100
NO! ICO is killing the number of investors in ,any projects in this community due to many SCAM project.
But the community with the cryptocurrency remain healthy.
remember that investment is good but you are putting your self and money at risk.
and it is your own decision therefore, you must have your own research and studies!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
ICO projects, on the contrary, increase people's awareness of cryptocurrency and make it more popular. Although the tokens created as a result of this activity are in many cases useless, in general, they greatly help the development of cryptocurrency as a whole. There are a lot of frauds among ICO teams now, however this is a temporary problem. With the advent of government regulation, this problem should disappear.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
ICO makes the cryptocurrency market, global, helping to develop the market and make it popular. Now there is no such person who has not heard about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. This is largely because of new projects and bounty hunters. I hope this trend this will continue to be, the new projects are very important for the market.
Activity: 406
homt.net
For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.

Yaap, I Think that ICO project killing the cryptocurrency market. Market are really in confusion, I mean crypto market will be done if ICO project have any restrictions. ICO was good investment but now ICO are not get success. Without success anyone can not get good money/good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
no, I think there is one of the first steps to increase the marketcap. the more ICO the more money will enter the crypto market. so I think ICO doesn't kill crypto, which kills crypto are scammers who only want to take advantage of the ICO project
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Scam ICO are killing crypto market becuase it give people bad impression about cryptocurrency and this is the reason why some people believe crypto are being used for criminal activities. All this have bad influence on crypto market as many investors will not like to invest in some innovative project and also due to this many business that might be thinking of adopting blockchain technology may be pulling away from this. Look at what is happening to project intend to adopt debit card for easy conversion of crypto to fiat. Many of them are facing strict policy set by mastercard and visa
Activity: 250
For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.

I don't think so, but there are many ico tokens that become shitcoin after entering an exchange. and you can see it on the marketcap
there are many altcoins that don't have a fair price even very far when pre-sales projects. so you have to be able to distinguish it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
no, I don't support that idea, why does ICO kill the crypto market? they have their own paths. even if some ICOs fail or even they become shitcoin it will not affect the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

I don't believe on that thought indeed ICO will help cryptocurrency rise again since there are  many project that run and being use by the society and I think  this will attract more investor in crypto currency , so let's support the ICO project..
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I don't think we can generalize this. There have been some good ICOs too. Its just that with crypto spreading its reach, people who want to make swift money is increasing and thus we see an increase in scam ICOs.
This could be dealt with, if we are through with our research and invest carefully without being fooled.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I don't want to say that ICO is killing Bitcoin,but in a way,too many scam ICO has lead yo some investors losing interest in putting their money in any coin which has also contribute to the fall in price
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
I think it's not accurate to say that ICOs is killing the cryptocurrency market. Weak, scammed, and failed ICOs are just part of the factors that contribute to cryptocurrency problems. Pending upgrades and developments also contribute to the market problems.
Activity: 308
Yes I really agree that ICO's are killing the crypto market but not all of them because there are also some ICOs which really have an impact in our daily life which are also legit but lacks the support of investors which would eventually die out in vain and there's also this scam projects and ICOs which sole intention is just to rob out the money of its investors which causes many of our fellow crypto investors to abandon their support on the crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Not ico itself but some are harming the ecosystem a lot. Greedy is something i can say.

For example EOS raised 4 billion dollars!!! Why do you need that much?

Also, scam icos or even worse icos delaying forever. Taking Money and doesn't do anything.
Activity: 602
I don't think that ICO are killing crypto market, i think hard fork are killing Bitcoin. We don't need hard fork. New projects need to run ICO for development money so ICO is needed.
I absolutely agree with what you said and I also cannot understand why we need all these forks, especially forks, who create their forks. It seems to me that this is a very tough manipulation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
ICOs are killing the cryptocurrency market fast and steady due to the uprising of scam ICOs recently. I never support the ideas of haven ICOs for cryptocurrency rather we should embrace the power of STO which is more reliable than the ICO. Many investors has lost hope in investing into cryptocurrency because of their losses through fraudulent and scam ICOS, this is killing the crypto-market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Yes, I think so. Because the ICO was made to develop blockchain technology in several sectors. I think this is a good move in helping cryptocurrency to be better known to many people. But unfortunately now many ICOs are less qualified and not innovative in their development, instead they only copy pastes from other ICO projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I don't think that ICO are killing crypto market, i think hard fork are killing Bitcoin. We don't need hard fork. New projects need to run ICO for development money so ICO is needed.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10

ICO can't be the reasons why Bitcoin is down and can never be as all this projects are dependent on Bitcoin. Most ico raised nothing to be able to pull Bitcoin down
Activity: 280
         It is rather the reverse. Bitcoin and ETH have contributed to the deaths of ICO projects. ICO projects use the ETH blockchain, so the ICO price is strongly influenced by the ETH and Bitcoin prices. Another big impact on ICO projects has the scam of people with ghost projects. Another factor that influences the ICO's price is the ability of the team to complete the ideas in the project phase.
Pages:
Jump to: