Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you support the idea that ICO's are killing the crypto market? - page 6. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 263
I do not think ICOs are to blame for current correction in the crypto market. Bitcoin has gone through worse corrections in past years when there were no ICOs. Some scam ICOs are bad news but are not the cause of this correction.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
but the bad experience experienced by investors when knowing that ICO is a SCAM, then the brains of these investors will think negatively about cryptocurrency. ICO has indoctrinated new investors that cryptocurrency is fraudulent, when in fact cryptocurrency is only a digital currency to make it easier for all of us to make payment transactions
I really hate SCAMMER, which is growing in the world of cryptocurrency, they are poisons that must be destroyed immediately
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.

My opinion is the opposite. I think the BTC is killed the ICOs projects. The technology of ICO Token is based on the Blockchain of ETH so that the price of ICO Token is going down due to the decline of ETH's price. I hope that the exchange rate of BTC and ETH is going to recover at the end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
For me, i don't support the ideology that ICOs are killing Bitcoin. Remember, through ICOs most people has got to know about cryptocurrency. Through the awareness creation made by ICOs, the entire crypto space has gone global. ICOs added a new sense of value to the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: