Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 10. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 16, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
I agree with you, there are manipulations in the cryptocurrency market, and this is a normal situation. It's necessary to understand.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
yes I myself have also understood and I also continue to monitor the development of coins in the month of last month which is indeed very declining but these two days seem to be stabilizing but we do not know in the coming days whether they will continue to stabilize or decline again if I really want more in the future it will rise and I will pray for luck in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 16, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
They are  many positive movements happening around bitcoin but still, the market is not responding to positive bull rally so still there is a correction and market accumulation in the market so prices are  nt increasing hopefully after the Nasdaq and fidelity enter the market we can expect positive price growth
in investment we certainly know there are events going up and down. and in these down conditions there will definitely be time to be able to up again. but we don't know when exactly, and what we can do now is get ready to wait for it to come
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 02:00:14 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
Everything is possible, but at the moment the bull just sleeps and does not think to Wake up, it seems that he forgot about his work. I hope that next year the market will come to life otherwise it will be very sad!
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 16, 2018, 01:41:49 AM
Yes I do think a bull run is really coming. It is not a matter of if, but when. On that subject I can only guess like everyone else. But I am cautiously optimistic that we will see the end of the bear market sometime early in the New Year. But I don't think it will suddenly become a fast rising bull market. I think it will be slower and more selective than it has in the past.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:35:21 AM
Bull markets can come back at the end of this year or come in early 2019, it's very difficult to predict prices or bull market moments, so it's just speculation because nobody knows.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
Everyone is prediction about a bull run sind Jan 2018 and its almost a year and it seems as if the bull run has been hunted on its way by the bear run. Can't believe anyone now when he/she says a bull run is coming.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
December 15, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
We are close to end of this year so I do not think bull run is coming. No good news pop up to make the price starts to increase. But, ofcourse price of btc will increase next year since many users are still hopeful for the best about crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
December 15, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
They are  many positive movements happening around bitcoin but still, the market is not responding to positive bull rally so still there is a correction and market accumulation in the market so prices are  nt increasing hopefully after the Nasdaq and fidelity enter the market we can expect positive price growth
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 15, 2018, 12:12:41 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
I think crypto can't be manipulated. because it's already real, lots of books and news that I read about crypto and one of them is the price in the market cannot be manipulated. who is there? I'm not sure the price is quoted at this time because of manipulation.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 15, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
Now i`m starting to see some interesting sings of consolidation. 3k may be the last stop before the bounce to 5k or higher. After that market will show us whether we go up further or down again
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 15, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
I don't think bull run is coming this month so it's hopeless, well I think in the next year will happen so it's good to buy now while they are cheap and then hold, wait for bull run.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 15, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
Everyone seems to be waiting for another great bullrun but something like that won't happen that often, and we are experiencing crash because of that so of course the market will need a lot of time to stabilize and that can take more than one year. If you are holding a heavy bag then you have to wait for quite a long time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 15, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

As a hopeful trader, of course I am waiting for the best time to come. We are all waiting for the bull market so I believe that it will be coming and approaching soon. Nothing is impossible so we just have to wait for the best time to come. We will all be gaining when the bull market comes back.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 15, 2018, 11:22:43 AM
The market situation is not showing any signs of recovering and all coins making new lows every day. Bitcoin is near 3000$ now and at the lowest point of the year and still, no respite and the bearish trend is still not over and no hope of a bull run in a short period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
I think for this period and maybe till first quarter of next year, we should only be concerned about the price recovery, before the bun run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 07:34:22 PM
Yes I do. To be more precise, I believe it. I'm not trying to think and speak like others. I do not claim that it will be for sure. I see two ways of development. Cryptocurrencies will die, or they will be restored. The only question is when? I cannot answer this question. But it seems to me that this should happen soon. The fall cannot last forever.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
December 14, 2018, 05:43:34 PM
I have finally decided to just allow this bear market run it's course and stop speculating because I have been speculating since February of 2018 and this is December so I decided to just sit and wait for the bull, whenever it comes eventually is ok with me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
The price of bitcoin and altcoins is very bad now and the truth is everybody is in dilemma, we are all holding because selling right now is nothing but giving up on one's dream which to me is a sin, this fight for the next bull run is for the fittest.  Bull run is surely coming but is similar to second coming of Christ lol
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 14, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
No, I heard it many time in this year, the first time someone say the Bitcoin will reach over 20000 USD, and second is ETH will reach 3000 USD, and the Bull will come after the big dump, finally, the market still in red today.
well maybe they are not finish yet for doing the big dumped, as there's also some speculations that market will fall down up to btc 2k$ and ETH to 50$,
seems that the bull is not yet awake and like what many said there's a lots of things that needed before the market will recover back, deeper analysis and more patients in order to survive waiting for the bull to arrive.
Pages:
Jump to: