Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 7. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
i'm genially scared we are going to hit recession. if so, then no bull run for a looong time, let's all hope for the best!
copper member
Activity: 322
December 27, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
Maybe yes in 2019 when the correction is done but we cannot guarantee that due to market is really unpredictable. Crypto experts said that 2019 will be the recovery of bearish market from 2018 so let us all hope that it would really happen. Many people are already had a great loss from this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 27, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
There is a possibility of a bull run, but if everyone chooses to hold it, then the possibility of a bull run is very small, if you want the bull run to happen soon, we must increase the volume of coin purchases on the market so that the price soars
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 27, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Yes, I really think this way, to my mind bull run is going to change everything in crypto industry!
Look, there is a bull run in crypto industry and it will lead to mass adoption!
I think the increase that occurred a few days ago was also due to the influence of manipulations carried out by bears. and look at the current price, everything moves back down again
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
December 27, 2018, 12:13:49 PM
I would agree that it's more likely to be a steady increase. The mega-increases like last year aren't really sustainable (as this year has shown). Slow and steady growth over time is more preferable for long-term growth.
growth with a long time and stable is certainly the right choice from the very rapid increase will occur. but I think bulls will still happen next year, even though they won't happen with great value.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
December 27, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I would agree that it's more likely to be a steady increase. The mega-increases like last year aren't really sustainable (as this year has shown). Slow and steady growth over time is more preferable for long-term growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
December 27, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
I do not expect a bull run anytime soon. Now the market has gone straight to the correction, and it looks like it's going to last a long time. We can't expect every year to be the same. There must be losers for the winners.
No you must be wrong. Bulls may come into action at any time soon. Because bitcoin is trading around its strongest supporting levels and as long as this current support level will be holding then we do not need to worry more. Already bitcoin has showed a positive market in last week and even it is currently trading lower, it will again bounce back so that its support level will not be broken so that we can sure about bull run will be coming very soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Yes, I really think this way, to my mind bull run is going to change everything in crypto industry!
Look, there is a bull run in crypto industry and it will lead to mass adoption!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 27, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
with a long bearish period like what happened this year, I am very optimistic about next year and in the future, bitcoin will soon prove
For people who are still hesitant about the price of bitcoin for the next few years, you can see and follow every one of what Jhon McAfee said. Logically it is hard to believe, with the bitcoin price movements that always decrease monthly. However, he has another view of the future of bitcoin, he even predicts the price of bitcoin will touch $ 1 million in 2020, a figure that is fantastic and he swears when the price of bitcoin does not reach that price in that year he is ready to eat his cock. He is a person who is very enthusiastic about bitcoin, let's wait for what will happen.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 27, 2018, 10:35:24 AM
with a long bearish period like what happened this year, I am very optimistic about next year and in the future, bitcoin will soon prove
This long bearish can be followed by a good bounce back, we are not sure when will it happen but if you have some good glimpse from what potentials can be then you will be able to trust that the bull will run back, investors will come along again with how the value falls they will be able to grab the opportunities and hold till the Market rises high again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

until now the market has always experienced a long-term correction, there is no sign that the bullrun will soon occur especially ahead of the end of this year. I am not sure
however the market will need time to recover and stabilize, especially in the development of bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 27, 2018, 10:31:52 AM
Bull run will come and everyone are waiting.
It will come soon, not for this year but maybe for 2019.
I'm positive that bull run is really coming but we need to be patient until it becomes a reality.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 27, 2018, 10:31:34 AM
yes sure, there must be a bull run in crypto, the market will not be forever in bearish season. maybe a bull run didn't happen this year but I'm sure in the future there will definitely be bullrun. at least like that in my opinion
we have to season in this crypto market.bullish and bearish season.each one of them always come to market, and impossible in market will in bullish or bearish forever.just wait till bullish season coming in near future.
Activity: 726
December 27, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 27, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Definitely another bullrun would come. But the better question is when. If we base it on previous high and low trend in the market, it would take one to two years interval between market pump. But the market has been very unpredictable lately that it is hard to predict what will happen next in the crypto market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 27, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
yes sure, there must be a bull run in crypto, the market will not be forever in bearish season. maybe a bull run didn't happen this year but I'm sure in the future there will definitely be bullrun. at least like that in my opinion
copper member
Activity: 497
December 27, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
The running bull will definitely come, but the time for his arrival is difficult to determine. For the current market conditions to reach the bull run, it will take a long time, and it may take the next two years.
Activity: 476
December 27, 2018, 10:11:02 AM
in charts and movements on the exchange, there will always be bull and berish and we have started more than once, so I think a bull run will still occur
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 27, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
In the past months when I started investing my money last January I really believe that the market will increase again. And I think this time the market won't make a bull run by now that's why I am really disappointed but still hoping that this coming year will make a difference and I still make some investments to my favorite currency to make a bigger earnings.
You do not need to be disappointed at this point as already we have started seeing positive signals for bull run is coming. I guess waves must be the trigger for positive market. Because, last week it showed very big positive trading like it gained more than 200% and was trading around 0.0011 BTC in bittrex. After waves only, bitcoin started showing positive market. When there will be some new investors rushing into some coins that will reflect in all other coins also. Be confident Bull may come at any time.
Activity: 507
December 27, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
this year's bull run? with only a few days left is it possible that a bull run will come? sorry instead of being pessimistic, but I think we should be realistic that it's very unlikely that a bull run will occur this year, maybe the bullrun will happen next year
it is also unlikely that the bull run will be in a coming year. maybe at the end or in the mid-2019, but definitely not at the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: