Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 13. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
I would agree with 2k will most likely be the bottom, could be next month or in a year. But another crazy bull run is very likely.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
The drop of btc below the $6000 support lowered this expectation, if anything as bull run happens that soon should be seen as miracle and no more market technicals. From all indications the market is yet to establish a comfortable bottom, so it is likely we may experience a further drop, the bear continues and we are expecting a rest around $2000 for this year
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 13, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
Yes I think a bull market is coming, the one thing that I am not sure about is how much bear market we have left before we get there. I would say that we are close enough to the bottom that if you have a decent size investment horizon (2 years or more) then it is a safe bet to start accumulating positions now. Just do it gradually.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
I think that the bull run is coming but not till the end of this year. We will see the next up movement during the 2019, because the all the major updates are planned for the beginning of the next year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 04:52:24 AM
It is going to take a long time for crypto to recover. Probably years before bitcoin hits new highs again.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
December 13, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
Bitcoin follows cycles. If we look what happened in past, Bitcoin many times fell and grew. So soon crypto market should go again up.
Activity: 344
December 13, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
Don't be too optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. This year, the cryptocurrency market will be as shocking as investors last year, so I think the future of cryptocurrencies will still decline in the short term. I look forward to the arrival of the Bulls but still need to wait.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 02:08:27 AM
People are holding primarily because selling will only cut down their profit completely as well as the chance to earn profit afterwards when recovery take over the negative market situation. It is indeed hard to believe that bullrun is still possible to take place despite of the continuous downtrend in the market, but it is the only hope for investors and we should respect that. There is no assurance indeed and that is the reason why people choose to wait in order to witness if such thing would happen that will give them ghe benefit of the doubt.

Agree with you . Now I see a way out, just to keep, not to sell everything and calculate my losses, as many do it here.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 02:01:33 AM
i hope it will come but not the same way as it was in end 2017. No one sure about the exact time , it can take 3 months or 3 years . So be in the game and wait for the bull time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 13, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
The bull is nowhere to be found and the price of bitcoin is likely to go down more until next early next year. There is no significant events in this month that may help boost the prices in the market so the bullrun will definitely out in this year. Next year, some events like the ethereum fork and bitcoin ETF approval might cause some prices to go up but I doubt if a bullrun will follow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 13, 2018, 12:59:15 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
I don't think it will happen this year, if we look on the market until today.
Everything seems to be going slowly and the market, mostly still in red condition, I hope it will happen next year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 13, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
Well right now as at December 12 2018 things hasn't be going the way we all hopes it will, no more miracle this year again ,let's all focus on 2019 or even 2020 which I'm hoping to see some difference at least
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 12:41:15 AM
no one knows whether a bull run will occur or not, just as the crypto market situation is currently unpredictable and uncertain, looking at the current market situation may be too difficult for crypto to recover again especially nowadays almost everyone expects crypto to increase prices like the end of last year, it might take a very long time or maybe it won't even happen, anything can happen in the crypto world, so we'll wait for what will happen to the crypto world.
Activity: 653
December 13, 2018, 12:32:15 AM
Never give up for all holder of bitcoin or altcoin, keep hold your asset because you can take back your money and get profit, just wait the moment will be come true and bitcoin or altcoin will be on higher price.
Activity: 686
December 13, 2018, 12:30:59 AM
people forgot about past performance of btc when its on a big bear market. bears and bulls are common thing in this market. so if bear came then next is bull. we need to wait patiently for that
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 12:18:36 AM
A market bull run may come or not. It depends on the big whales who are creating this event to happen. I am looking forward to this time to happen the soonest after the correction of the market was made. I hope the new investors will realize that this is the best time to buy tokens while it is at its lowest price. When the Bullrun comes, they are 101% rich.
This is indeed the most awaited by all investors. and take advantage of this time to buy many of the assets are indeed being good things await bull run. but it could also backfire because when the bull run did not arrive would be a lot of new investors especially would lose confidence in the market and this will make the volume becomes increasingly fall when they pull their assets.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 13, 2018, 12:05:33 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I honestly believe it will come people are just on a wait and see attitude any big movements coming from the big corporate and whales will bring good results for small investors like us we do not just give up on a technology that's been with us for ten years and now making a big difference worldwide.

Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 12, 2018, 11:58:57 PM
I believe the bull run really coming by the end of this year, i think this is like the previous year all over the months of that year the bitcoin price was ups and down a little but many of us are surprisingly of the bitcoin price it could hit $19k in a short period of time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
December 12, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I don't see any sign for bull market maybe until end the year it will keep down or sideways. I use technical method to predict market price action & trend ( MACD & MA ) and I found something that make me scare, it will like this until middle of 2019. Don't trust me just look your strategy and hope you have a lot of patient to wait bull market.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 12, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

There is always manipulation. But not every movement of the market is due to manipulation. I believe there are so many factors affecting the crypto market, making it more unpredictable than predictable. The volatility of the crypto market is not being directly managed by a few individuals. It is like it has a life of its own, moving up and down, just like other markets. So whatever direction it takes, there will be an opposite one sooner. So if there is a bear, there is also a bull.
Pages:
Jump to: