Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 9. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 26, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
I think that somehow the probability of this event exists. So, sooner or later it can happen, and we must be ready. I do not want to miss the event that you have been waiting for.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
if we start seeing graphics and history in the past, then we will be very confident with the bull run period that we will face in the future, we just need to be patient and enjoy the rhythm
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 26, 2018, 01:41:18 PM
The only thing I know for sure is that bull run is a way for you to increase your profit significantly. And now I am sure that financial crisis is coming.
That is how I see it. Money can flow in crypto industry
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 26, 2018, 01:35:40 PM
Every day we make these comments but its always changing same 200 USD down 200 USD up nothing change.
Activity: 812
December 26, 2018, 12:30:51 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

If you are sure that the market is being manipulated right now, then you must be still holding your coins.
Buyers who cannot afford to lose their money cannot keep holding because they need to cut their loss before it going worse.
Just keep holding until the bull come.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 06:59:57 PM
I really have this great believe that a bull run is really around the corner because recently the prices of most altcoins have really been moving up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 03:28:17 PM
I don't believe in that. To change the trend, it is necessary to prepare the infrastructure for cryptocurrency. What would it become less volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 21, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
I think that the recovery of the market has already begun. I do not believe that such a frantic growth will happen again, which was in 2017, but the price of Bitcoin will return to $ 6,000, and then higher. Cryptocurrencies will become a more common and reliable asset than they were previously due to their ever wider distribution in the world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Yes, I think it has started already. Of course, it can still change, but for now it looks like that so we went to a U-turn.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:45:45 AM
Yea obviously I believe that bull market will comeback soon . Before Christmas day bull market starting and all coins showing green color besides its price .
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 20, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
The longer the bear market lasts, the more people will leave the crypto forever. So don't give much hope that you will be able to get rich quick here. You have to learn to survive in any situation in any market and only this can save you. Do not wait until the money falls on you from the sky, start acting right now.

That's true they want to learn in crypto for fast earn and no option to loss but in the future we are facing the bull run of the market which is all coins already dump out.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 21, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
Of course i believe there will be a bull run.
Otherwise i would sell everything and left here. But i am here and i believe the bright future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 21, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
It will come eventually.

Bitcoin is more than 4000$ and everyone expect it to drop again. But remember when bitcoin was 20k $ everyone expecting it to pump more. So maybe it is time.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 04:03:58 AM
The bull run is really coming, but when the bull run takes place, no one can be sure, because now there are a lot of factors that inhibit the crypto market from being bull run.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
December 17, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
Now there is no reason to start a bull race. So this situation seems impossible, in the current realities. Wait much more.

If there will be no good news and it looks impossible. It needs a few years for crypto to build the momentum and that's it. I guess let's see what will be happening with crypto.
Just prepare our fiat to buy more when it worth a few pennies.
Next year should be the recovery phase of crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 12:01:09 AM
Bull too is regarded as a reference for many people. However, when it is too expect this of course precisely do not have strategies to cultivate what is owned to be able to produce results on crypto. Bull run will probably arrive but do not know the time when and even this could be threat loss if too long waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
The longer the bear market lasts, the more people will leave the crypto forever. So don't give much hope that you will be able to get rich quick here. You have to learn to survive in any situation in any market and only this can save you. Do not wait until the money falls on you from the sky, start acting right now.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
December 16, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
As long as Bitcoin keep having an increase in acceptance,  that means cryptocurrency will live. For the fact that crypto lives there will come a time when everybody wants to hold and this will be the beginning of bull run, bull run is sure but the time is what we ain't sure about
Activity: 882
December 16, 2018, 04:37:30 PM
Now there is no reason to start a bull race. So this situation seems impossible, in the current realities. Wait much more.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 16, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
It is a known fact that the crypto market is like a sinusoidal wave, it goes up and down then down and up. We have seen a continuous fall in prices for quite some time now and it is only normal to expect the markets to rebound. This and historical data/logs shows that, at every drop in prices in this industry, there is always a rise in equal or greater proportion. With lots of possibly game changing adoptions and implementations set to come into the industry next year, it is normal to expect the markets to kick into shape therefore, it is not out of place to expect a bullish run in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: