Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 11. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 10:36:16 AM
in short time nothing any bullish are coming, maybe until next year, we never see the bullish, but bearish are still screaming us and are coming again
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 10:27:25 AM
I believe that the bull run is on the way, it'll come soon, maybe early next year in Q1 2019, we will see it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 14, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
NO.
Activity: 334
December 14, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
The interest of the big players on wall street is getting bigger and bigger and it is possible to happen so many basic concepts and guidance will come from there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 14, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
I think after a big dip like the one it exists, a big grow will come and most of the coins will go up, especially btc and eth.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Cryptucurrency market pattern is like a market.  Market revolves around bull run, correction, bear market, crash, consolidation and accumulation.  We are seeing crash at this moment, there will be correction and after accumulation then bull run is never far ahead.  Though we do not know when but it is certain that Bull run is just around the corner.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I think that if the ICO projects we have conducted in the last 6 months will be fraudulent. That end of the cryptocurrency market will come at all. Cause a belief in people will not.
Activity: 980
December 14, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
Everyone is holding and not selling even after huge down trend and hoping that bull run will come shortly but that is not coming and market making new lows everyday and there are no signs of a bull run soon as per market conditions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 09:52:28 AM
No, I heard it many time in this year, the first time someone say the Bitcoin will reach over 20000 USD, and second is ETH will reach 3000 USD, and the Bull will come after the big dump, finally, the market still in red today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 09:40:21 AM
I can't believe the bull run will come soon. if you look at the current market, it can take months to recover. so it's impossible if the bull run starts soon. unless there is news that is very influential.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
December 14, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
Bull run will coming in the next year (end of Q1). Still confident about the future of my alts i holding, even the price are drop more than 3 times. In the next year, big bull run will show again and i will get a lot of money from my investment.
everyone hopes that, I would have guessed when bitcoin experts predict that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will be at $ 25,000,
but I don't believe that, and now bitcoin is only at $ 3200
Activity: 280
December 14, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
Research data reveals something very positive: the current state of the crypto market is potentially suitable for a new rally. According to the reports, especially if new investors continue to enter this area, there may be increases in cryptocurrency  prices. 2019 year is very suitable for the expected bull season as a result
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 04:54:35 AM
Yes of course. The market cannot be in perpetual bearish condition.
I heard a rumour that bull run will start early next year 2019...So let's be hopeful it happens.
Activity: 322
December 14, 2018, 04:33:16 AM
I think we need many investors to flip the condition of the current market or in another word the bull run. But i seems like those investors still not come at this moment, i wish they will come in new year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
Bull run will coming in the next year (end of Q1). Still confident about the future of my alts i holding, even the price are drop more than 3 times. In the next year, big bull run will show again and i will get a lot of money from my investment.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
December 14, 2018, 04:24:05 AM
We see some stable price right now but I think that the price will keep on dumping before bull market comes. I dont know when the bull run comes in crypto market but there is only one thing for sure that it will come. We just dont need the timeline when it will happen.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 14, 2018, 04:18:49 AM
Due to the increase in fraud in the ICO market, many investors have joined option trading because they are more profitable, but option trading cannot avoid price manipulation!
Activity: 856
December 14, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
So far, it is too early to talk about the arrival of bulls. Bears very strongly push and reliably hold the positions, instantly reacting to any attempts of bulls to develop a situation in the party.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
December 14, 2018, 03:11:35 AM
I think we will see another Bull Run, however, it will not be during 2018 which is going to end the year as flat as it has been for the past few months. We will need to wait until late Quarter 1 or Quarter 2 of 2019 for the much-awaited bull.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 14, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
What matters now is the market shouldn't go down further.

This should be on our mind and we're expecting that a bull run is really coming soon. It's very inapproriate if after all of these corrections, no uplifting and reversal will come. We may not see it closely but there will be time for recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: