Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 16. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
Bull run will eventually come but the time is what anybody cannot be sure now,personally I really want it to happen this year but with the level of deep we have in the market now,it not impossible but it might be difficult to have it this year.Am encouraging investors to hodl a little bit more.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 01:54:29 AM
When many are preparing to hold within this I think is quite good. at least this will add to the existing volumes in the market and likely will be a good beginning to get a spike in prices. even though it is not certain whether there will be a bull run but at least if the Add volume it will provide opportunities for the market to rise although not as big as the bull run is expected.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 01:11:22 AM
Every year cannot be the same and this is a lesson to everyone. I believe that day would again come on the cryptomarket whereas the market prices will again go skyrocket which would give profit to the investors. Holding would be an advantage when that day come in the lives of investors and in the market itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 28, 2018, 02:22:54 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

As for me, 1 year is not a tradition. I mean, if we saw this phenomenon last year, why does everybody think we are gonna have the same thing this year as well?
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 01:21:15 AM
i dont have any proof but i can say 100% its coming soon. because the total marketcap is too much small. it must be minimum 1 trillion now . because of that the increase of marketcap is very possible. even 10X is possible. because lot of positive things are happening for crypto now
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2018, 12:54:50 AM
I disagree. I believe that the bull run will not happen again this year. A lot of people has given up on cryoto and we need a lot of new investors is needed in order for the market recover again. Also, the investors need to feel secured everytime they invest, without the feeling of security, crypto will only have few invesors. This will result to low demand and low price. I think that is the reasin why the bear market is so wrong.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2018, 12:35:14 AM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

false expectations that will not occur in the coming months, but perhaps in December they experience a surprise even though it is far from possible. we really hope that at the beginning of the year with many projects like Q4 and so on. can increase the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2018, 12:21:00 AM
After this long time bear market and long time falldown of prices in the market, I am positively thinking of a bull run will be coming and will resolve the much a waited falldown and be back to its market and we can already have profits in our investnents , so we hope that this bull run will realized.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 12:12:24 AM
everyone expects the best, seeing the current market conidition is quite bad, I think you need to hold on longer, wait until the bulish singular comes, wait until the coin to the moon again, we believe it will come
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
October 27, 2018, 11:48:42 PM
I hope the bull run will come at the end of the year and maybe that is the hope of everyone in this forum.
still believe good things will come from crypto. and keep hold of your assets to avoid regret in the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 27, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
Buill run is really coming all we need is to buy more bitcoin and advertise it to other people so the price will increase again or the market will recover  i hope no more panic selling bitcoin will happen because it is not good for us who are the investor.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
October 27, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

I beg to disagree. If there's more manipulation that ever before we would have to see massive price fluctuations, on the contrary what we're witnessing is the price somewhat very stable in the last 5 months or so, so clearly manipulation is out of the picture.

Of course holding at this point is viable options because only few knows how to handle short or day trading because of the risk involved.

Regarding the madness of last year, I don't see it happening though, as what you have said, investors are more on the wait and see attitude so they're very reluctant to pour their cash at this point.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:31:16 PM
I believe there will come a time when the market will soar, that is for sure, if the coin continues below everyone leaving Crypto, of course the coin and market majors don't want to be like that, this is just a game, and will continue to spin, just wait and keep hold
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

It will surely come but I don't think it will happen this last quarter of 2018, perhaps it would take time. I have read some few updates that there will never have a bull run until after a year or two. But anything is possible. I wouldn't want to have a weak hands with my holdings coz that will surely lead to great loss. Let's just hope the market will recover soonest.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 09:46:42 PM
no i dont think so, but lets hope there will be some movement arround december. the possibilities of bullrun is very little as i cant see resaons for it. crypto is no longer a get rich quick scheme
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
October 27, 2018, 09:38:34 PM
I very often believe that the bullish will come, it's just that it might not be as fast as a lot of people. as we know, this is a global crisis. not only crypto, even the stock market is now in a storm
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
October 27, 2018, 09:02:17 PM
Even though bull run wouldn't come like what happened last year at least a stable level is enough with me like moving steadily upward is nice to see. A bubble turn last year is not good on trade swing but a lucky fortune cookie wheel for many investor who just fortunately gain big time profits.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
October 27, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
no i believe that we are far from any kind of bull run for a lot of different altcoins despite the fact that some of them are already having their bull runs, there are still many that won't have any for many months to come. mainly because they were pumped more than they should have and that killed their markets and any chance they could have in a bull run this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
October 27, 2018, 08:04:07 PM
I don't think there will be a crazy run-up like last year, but I think there will definitely be an increase of Bitcoin to over $10,000 within the next 6 months. Just my personal feeling and based on some positive developments in the crypto space.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
October 27, 2018, 07:59:26 PM
As long as this year has not ended yet there’s a slight chance of hitting a bullrun again but reaching an all time again is doubtful, but its just my opinion who knows. This is the year of cleansing and regulation, I hope that this year will reward hodlers again if not maybe its time to slightly change strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: