Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 3. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 01:05:23 PM
I think that the day will come when the next pamp will begin. Today, the crypto market is still subject to manipulation, so large investors will act according to the old scheme. Of course we should not expect that this will happen in the near future. Now the market is relatively calm and there is no need to hurry anywhere, which means that now is a great time to get new knowledge and improve your skills.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
January 15, 2019, 10:47:48 PM
I don't think one is coming any time soon. We've all been hoping for an uptrend for 12 months now, but it gets harder and harder to believe that one will happen. Nevertheless I am watching for signs that we are hitting the market bottom. Surely it can't be long now?
well, maybe it can't be said fast, but I still think optimistically about the bull run that will occur this year. although there are still no signs of that now. I'm sure, in the near future, there will be a sign that appears before the price of bitcoin, or another altcoin returns pump. for now, I think that keeping up with the latest information is a good thing.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
January 15, 2019, 07:57:42 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

Now 2018 has passed, and many speculation were not happening, so i think there would be no more bullrun that would happen by this year.
A little bullrun can happen but the big one may come in annual period. I was expecting that will come next year or probably after bitcoin halving and it will be the same as bitcoin after bitcoin halving has already happened in the last year .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 07:21:24 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

Now 2018 has passed, and many speculation were not happening, so i think there would be no more bullrun that would happen by this year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 11:16:29 AM
Bullrun can happen if there are news or trends that trigger new users or new investors who buy large quantities of cryto / btc in the same period of time. Until now trend or good news can not  do those thing..

Just one good news and market will cash that opportunity quickly and rise so fast as it has to cover the last years rise as well . Definitely a good time as the year begins and new investments horizons for many people crypto is one of the good investment for them .
Last year we already heard that one good news and prices will fly up, but no news has helped, so I would be skeptical about such reports
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
January 15, 2019, 08:24:35 AM
I don't think one is coming any time soon. We've all been hoping for an uptrend for 12 months now, but it gets harder and harder to believe that one will happen. Nevertheless I am watching for signs that we are hitting the market bottom. Surely it can't be long now?
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
January 15, 2019, 02:35:07 AM
Not everyone is waiting for the bull run to make profits,some of them can still use the market movements and make profits it so people who are waiting for the bull run waiting too constant so the chance of bull run happening only when there are new people enters into the market and increases the cap values.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
January 15, 2019, 02:02:22 AM
Bullrun can happen if there are news or trends that trigger new users or new investors who buy large quantities of cryto / btc in the same period of time. Until now trend or good news can not  do those thing..
There is nothing wrong to believe and for sure I have nothing to lose if I continue to believe for the bull run this year. In time the market will move forward as we continue to invest. Good news can attract more investors but we don’t need to depend on it, we need a strong new development with bitcoin and other coins, I hope to see it this year.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
January 15, 2019, 01:53:25 AM

Just one good news and market will cash that opportunity quickly and rise so fast as it has to cover the last years rise as well . Definitely a good time as the year begins and new investments horizons for many people crypto is one of the good investment for them .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
January 15, 2019, 01:29:42 AM
To be honest, i think the bull run signal already started at December 2018, now we all going to start at Q1 2019. I don't know the exact time but I believe Q1 2019 will start for the Bullish market. all money already waiting to get back into the market

We have to be positive towards the market otherwise, we will sell the coin with a lot of panic. The price of Bitcoin will increase but it will not move very fastly like in 2017, so it is always good to move according to the market situation.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
January 15, 2019, 01:01:21 AM
To be honest, i think the bull run signal already started at December 2018, now we all going to start at Q1 2019. I don't know the exact time but I believe Q1 2019 will start for the Bullish market. all money already waiting to get back into the market
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 14, 2019, 07:53:49 PM
It seems actually likely but the problem here is when is it coming and how do you prefer for it recently we had some market favours that everyone thought is bull run until it wipe back to correct itself so bull run might not come now Expectation and speculation is just what we will do
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
January 14, 2019, 07:35:01 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
January 14, 2019, 11:56:46 AM
Comparing is always difficult..
you can compare charts yeah, or formations like flags and so on.. but the market economy is total different in my opinion...
i think that the market has grown a bit further... is stronger, maybe more "interesting"
i dont know if the market is low enough, so that we can think on a bull run... there are still so many people who say btc 100.000$ and so on..
they are all buying.. and the bought every dip.. so maybe we will get another shake out.. to actually destroy any hope!
Its hard to predict.. everything is just speculation, the whole economy of the world is broken.. dont know if a recession would help bitcoin...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 14, 2019, 11:41:39 AM
Not only me, but all people in the cryptocurrency community, of course, still strongly believe that the market will rise again. although indeed it requires time and also not as easy as what we have felt in 2017.
2017 is the year everyone wants to repeat this year. but I think like you, the market will not be able to easily and quickly grow like in 2017. I hope everyone who is crypto can be patient and not panic to sell assets owned.

That's the problem. 2017 has passed and i doubt we'll ever get another run like that soon. People should learn to get over it already and stop dreaming of bull runs to get their expectations properly set up.
I think that it is impossible to compare past years with what is now. The fact is that the results of 2017 in the cryptocurrency market were only due to the active promotion of cryptocurrency and the large investments of people who wanted to get rich quick.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 14, 2019, 09:59:50 AM
Not only me, but all people in the cryptocurrency community, of course, still strongly believe that the market will rise again. although indeed it requires time and also not as easy as what we have felt in 2017.
2017 is the year everyone wants to repeat this year. but I think like you, the market will not be able to easily and quickly grow like in 2017. I hope everyone who is crypto can be patient and not panic to sell assets owned.

That's the problem. 2017 has passed and i doubt we'll ever get another run like that soon. People should learn to get over it already and stop dreaming of bull runs to get their expectations properly set up.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 04:50:24 AM
The Bulls have been resting for a year, so it won't come quickly, and the crazy Bulls need to recover a lot of physical strength to run wild. We can probably encounter a bull market in the cryptocurrency market by 2020.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 05:40:09 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 12, 2019, 02:14:27 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 01:07:22 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.
I think that as long as the big players do not play enough with the market, there will be no growth, the market needs to cool down and the crypt on the crypt should calm down then you can wait for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: