Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Think A Bull Run Is Really Coming - page 4. (Read 12627 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 105
January 12, 2019, 12:55:08 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I think we should just wait for it, just like last 2017, no one expected that the market will spike too high for bitcoin and other altcoins to reach their ATH. The market is difficult to speculate and no one knows what can happen, or how will the market grow.
I think it was expected already since a fork will happen soon that's why it did gave a great return to the investors before but sad to say the market is more likely taking some vengeance from 2017-2018. So, what more we could expect to this year the bull were not going to run.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 11, 2019, 07:41:04 PM
We all live in a bubble that tells us that in a moment the price of Bitcoin will cost more than $20k. This is normal because nobody wants to think about negative effects. However, we should be aware that this market is unpredictable and tomorrow we can earn a lot or lose a lot. Everything can happen.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 07:08:39 PM
Anytime soon bull run will come as we can that we are on the first month of the year we sont need to expect to.much. Bull run will come in a right time so we dont need rush everything. Continue to buy as the opportunity still there to take more coins that we can afford.
Activity: 392
January 11, 2019, 06:11:13 PM
I try to believe it. I am not ready to experience another similar period of dips and losses. Most people are waiting for bulls.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 11, 2019, 06:05:13 PM
Seems the market is more manipulated that ever before with Options trading. Everyone is "holding" out and waiting to see but do you think it will really come?  I lean to it being more steady increase over time that some mass crazy rise like last year.

I think we should just wait for it, just like last 2017, no one expected that the market will spike too high for bitcoin and other altcoins to reach their ATH. The market is difficult to speculate and no one knows what can happen, or how will the market grow.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2019, 05:55:50 PM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover soon. That is why I did not come out of cryptocurrency. I believe in a beautiful future.
Activity: 728
January 11, 2019, 03:35:22 PM
According to my firm beliefs, as long as we see threads with 'bull run' and 'altseason' in - bear market don't end up. All should despair.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 12:11:35 PM
In my opinion, a Bull Run will really come when Bitcoin price increase to $ 6,000 at the end of January. Let's always trust cryptocurrency and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
January 11, 2019, 10:30:39 AM
Everyone is so into the next bull run but I guess we are not going to see one this year. Whenever there is a short increase of prices, holders immediately sells their coins and tokens which stops the bull from running. If everyone wants to see it then you should stick to holding until the total market capitalization doubles or triples. I think big time investors are afraid to invest due to this factor.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
January 11, 2019, 10:26:47 AM
There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.
We’re still in a month of January, so I think you miss calculate the months or so. But since I believe in cryptomarket for me the bull is very near to us maybe a little more time for this and we can finally see it. Patience is playing a big role ever since, and having some of this will make you a better person and it can give you profit as well.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
January 11, 2019, 10:23:26 AM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next few months. It seems to me that the recovery process has already begun.

I see that more like a correction. Many predict bottom still has to be found. We have whole long 2019 for that. Market will for sure not drastically go up on general anytime soon.  

I also think that the real bottom has not yet been found. It is possible that we will see a price increase of up to $5000, but later there may be a large panic sell and then we can find the lowest level, maybe even around $2000.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 11, 2019, 09:17:05 AM
There has been a lot of talk about bull run recently, many people expected it would come by the end of this year (in December), but that hasn't happened, so in my opinion, it wouldn't be coming so soon, will definitely take some time before the market is back to normal.
- Yes, the bull run story has been reminded many times in this forum and we have a lot of predictions about the time that bull run will come but the fact that I'm seeing is that as you say, the predictions don't seem to come true, we have been waiting for a long time and the bull run has not yet appeared. The signs of collapse and the downward journey still continue, especially in recent days, bloodyness has returned, I and many people are really depressed and do not want to continue participating in this market
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 11, 2019, 06:15:39 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
January 11, 2019, 05:13:36 AM
I will not expect a bull run any time soon because the kind of panic in the crypto community and the mainstreams gives me the impression that people are not ready to invest in crypto any time near.
We all know that in crypto, people are making money at any point in time so people think some people, somewhere, are manipulating the market to their own benefit. Until this ideology is debunked, people may be scared to come in crypto again which makes it difficult for a possible bull run.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
January 10, 2019, 04:05:53 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency market will go up in the next few months. It seems to me that the recovery process has already begun.

I see that more like a correction. Many predict bottom still has to be found. We have whole long 2019 for that. Market will for sure not drastically go up on general anytime soon.  
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
January 10, 2019, 02:45:17 PM
I do think we'll see a return to price rises during 2019. However there is absolutely no sign of it happening anytime soon. The mini recovery of this week followed by the big sell-off today fits perfectly into the existing bearish trend. We may have a bit further to fall.
Activity: 630
January 10, 2019, 02:38:03 PM
I don't even know. There are few signs portending that bull run will happen this year, such from the crypto such as cryptocurrency becoming like an institute this year, china upgrading crypto system.but I can't say this is when we will experience it. A lot of prediction which is still rumor.  Due to the disappointment a lot had last year 2018, we are been cautious of relying on rumours.
Actually, if it is more accurate to express oneself, then it’s better not to pay attention to forecasts at all, because only negative ones are always carried out, and hope for positive forecasts and real implementation of our plans is fading away.
To date, the market has collapsed again. I do not even know what to expect and what to believe. As if the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market is increasing and the highest-rated coins also increase their capitalization, but at some point the situation changes dramatically.
Activity: 244
January 10, 2019, 11:44:08 AM
I think bull run like 2017 is very near and we will be easily seeing it in 2019 ending and at will be break all the all time high price. Because of the ongoing development by BAKKT, fidelity, and recently news about Nasdaq Partnering with VanEck to Release ‘Regulated, Surveilled’ Digital Assets Products will bring a lot of institutional investors which will create scarcity in the market and will result in big pump. Major cryptocurrency like BTC will be around 25000$ near the end of 2019 this is my prediction.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 10, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
I don't even know. There are few signs portending that bull run will happen this year, such from the crypto such as cryptocurrency becoming like an institute this year, china upgrading crypto system.but I can't say this is when we will experience it. A lot of prediction which is still rumor.  Due to the disappointment a lot had last year 2018, we are been cautious of relying on rumours.
Actually, if it is more accurate to express oneself, then it’s better not to pay attention to forecasts at all, because only negative ones are always carried out, and hope for positive forecasts and real implementation of our plans is fading away.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 08:18:19 AM
Pages:
Jump to: