Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think advisors help new projects? - page 8. (Read 1804 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I don't know how effective they really are or if they are just there to make the project look legit. But their job is to advise and except otherwise, I believe they do so.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
The Advisor topic was something that guys like McAfee and R. Ver used to earn money and create hype for the project. But people realized early that this consultation wasn't that important. There is no importance anymore.

With new advisor who has a reputation and a big name in the cryptocurrency market, he helps the project to reach the target of selling tokens. In addition, another advantage for new projects is that they get another perspective on a project that can last long because advisor usually has a long experience in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
We see every day a new ICO project launch, but it is very hard to take the decision, the project may be a scam, or even this new projects  not a scam no guarantee the project will succeed, the question here do you think the advisors can help new projects to success, do you think the advisors give the new projects trust?
Note that there are many successful projects without any advisors.

The purpose of this post to help others to take a decision when invest, so do not forget to vote.

A person is arranged so that he is inclined to trust only to those people who already have experience in implementing certain projects. That is why new projects are trying to get experienced and famous people into advisors. This gives more confidence to their project.
Activity: 378
Advisors truly help new projects to succeed is such a crucial market in diverse ways. Well known advisors give trust to new projects which helps attract quite majority of investors out there. Experienced advisors help new projects skip hurdles or problems they should have met and this enables quick development of the projects in the crypto industry.
Activity: 572
It seems to me that not always every member of the team contributes to the promotion of the project. Sometimes it may just be a list of people who don't really have any function. If the project is a success, then the team is working on it and each of its members is involved.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
I believe the influence of an advisor to a crypto currency projectt cannot be undermined
The advisors guide the path of the project towards success
Such as timely announcement, listing platforms, crowdfunding, supervision of development of project
Blockchain creation and handling without hassle

And many more; even sometimes, advisors drive up the potentials of projects
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I have seen a lot of projects that have failed but they all portrayed to have consisted of good advisors with vast experience in related fields. It is not a prerequisite to having a successful outcome after all bitcoin itself doesn't have such plethora of team but it is the most successful cryptocurrency
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
All advisors are not the same, some are just there for cosmetics, to.make the project look good but do not add any real value to the project.. and there are some advisors that actually contributes positively to the project so we cannot group all of them into the same category because all individuals and projects are not the same.
Activity: 336
Personally I think advisors are key to the progress of new projects but most importantly, advisors with long term experience in the crypto industry. Experienced advisors are guide to new projects and it's success. Though some projects made it without advisors does not mean every project can make it without advisors. Advisors are truly helpful in the progress of new projects.
that's it, they're promoting the project. And most of them are sold, people are driven into the Scam projects, then they say that they have nothing to do. this is Good if you are not the first year on the market and do not listen to anyone but yourself. But many people really blindly believe and listen to the so-called adviser.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
depends who they are and who they know. sometimes they can be useful to help you make connections with other industries and usually they know a lot of people that can make things happen for the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
at the first times it will help the project a lot. Got advisors that have a big name really helping to promote new project, that mean give more trust to investor to buy that coin/token. but at the end its all depend on the project it self
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I don't see the advisor's impact on the project they are just an invited guest for the project to make it looks legit but it still goes down to the main developers, I have seen a lot of projects that have a lot of popular advisors but still failed to come out a legit project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
The work of an advisor, just as the name implies, mainly is to give technical advises to the project CEO. An advisor most times, is someone who has knowledge in that chosen field, most especially on blockchain technology. So if they give good advise, then they are very useful.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Paid advisors are there for making money with advisor allocation altcoins, nothing more value they bring to the table. Some people like to follow blindly the suggestions of these paid advisors but it doesn't make sense to me.

Advisors are not only able to help the project recover, they are also an indicator of how much the project has a chance of successful development in the future. Of course, provided that the advisers have a good reputation and sufficient experience.

But honestly, most of them are just using their name in the industry to gain attention from the users. Sometimes the project will ask to use their name in the list of Advisors but the truth is they are not hands on with the project. And some of them are just after for the paycheck that they will get from the project. Let's admit such fact.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
Most of these so called "advisors" are just paid shills. Even if they were somehow visionary experts able to predict future value in the Crypto

Space, which is a doubtful possibility in itself, their judgement would still be impaired by the monetary incentive they receive from the project

they are promoting, which almost goes without saying in the vast majority of the cases they review...
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Personally I think advisors are key to the progress of new projects but most importantly, advisors with long term experience in the crypto industry. Experienced advisors are guide to new projects and it's success. Though some projects made it without advisors does not mean every project can make it without advisors. Advisors are truly helpful in the progress of new projects.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
Not too influential in my opinion, it all depends on the project itself, if the project is good without any famous advisor the project can be successful, and vice versa even though there are advisors who are already well-known but the project is bad definitely not going to succeed
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
We see every day a new ICO project launch, but it is very hard to take the decision, the project may be a scam, or even this new projects  not a scam no guarantee the project will succeed, the question here do you think the advisors can help new projects to success, do you think the advisors give the new projects trust?

The purpose of this post to help others to take a decision when invest, so do not forget to vote.

It depends who the advisor is or are, the advisor should have a good reputation and should have expertise on the project that he is supporting, he will give advice, instructions, and guide that is why the advisors know that the project he is working with is legit because he will extend the trust to this project by his followers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

A new or old project, when lifting a new advisor must be based on experience. And I think, with the experience of a new advisor, it will provide fresh blood and also new thoughts about the project. I think the new advisor will help the project to reach the roadmap target
I feel that it would depend on the jobs that the adviser worked on before as well. A well-established person could make the project stand out a lot.
Activity: 107
Merit: 26
I think advisors with past successful projects help new projects very well by give the new projects trust, only if this advisors did not participate before in previous scam projects.
So i will look to advisors first.
Pages:
Jump to: