Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think believe and faith is same ? - page 2. (Read 2475 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:50:39 AM
Give your opinions it would better with example Smiley
Believing in something requires a thing that can be seen. Like you believe that tje sun will shine in the morning--because you have seen it.
Faith, according to the book of HEBREWS in the BIBLE, is defined as the essence of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
Many people say with confidence that they ‘believe’ in God. Many of these same people think that this is enough to guarantee that their sins are forgiven and gain them admission to Heaven. While faith surely includes the element of believe, they are not one and the same.
Certainly one must believe that something, or someone, exists before it is possible to put one’s faith in that person or thing. However, I can believe some things that do not affect my life. I believe China exists, but I do not live my life any differently because of my belief.
To put one’s ‘faith’ in something, or someone, means that one is putting his or her trust in that person or thing. Who or what one trusts can have far-reaching, even eternal, ramifications. It means reliance on, dependence upon, that person or thing. I can say that I believe a plane can take me from here to there, but if I’m afraid to get on it, I reveal that I have no ‘faith’ in that plane. Also, if I do not get on the plane, I have no reason to expect it to take me anywhere. I must exercise my ‘faith’ in that plane, by boarding it, if I am to receive the benefits it offers.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 25, 2017, 04:35:43 AM
i dont think its the same for me believe is something true and faith is a complete trust they difference
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 06:16:18 PM
To believe in something it is the result of your culture and education, but when we talk with faith then we talk about think that happens without the possibility to influence them, so there are two separated things.
Activity: 129
RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion
November 24, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
We all have faith: for exemple, we have faith that tomorrow the same scientific laws will work.

The conflict arises ecause we people have faith in different things.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
November 24, 2017, 05:26:32 PM
Of course not.They are not the same.
faith It's to believe that things will be the way God has defined, otherwise they cannot become.trust can always be broken

It seems to me a very strange affirmations: a lot of things are evidently true, other aren't
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 24, 2017, 05:14:41 PM
Some people believe that there is someone up there looking for us all, but they lose faith every time misfortunes or alike comes in their way. I think its two different thing, you lose your faith but you still believe that there is someone higher beings controling over us.
Activity: 84
November 24, 2017, 05:11:07 PM
Believe is a more temporary concept that requires the person to place faith in a person for a select time frame. Believe can also refer to accept that something is true or someone is true. Faith is more commonly considered as a spiritual concept. It is considered as an allegiance, duty or loyalty to one person or being.Believe is a more temporary concept that requires the person to place faith in a person for a select time frame. Believe can also refer to accept that something is true or someone is true. Believe is the feeling that would require a person to accept that a person is a good person that tells the truth. Believe is a feeling that allows a person to have faith in someone or something. For example: a person believes that he/she can pass an upcoming exam. This is having faith that the person will be able to pass the exam. However, there is a slight chance that the person can fail the exam. The term ‘believe’ consists of accepting an idea or a suggestion. Believes may also change depending on the circumstances, hence it is considered as a temporary concept. Using the above example, the person may believe that they are able to pass the exam, but what about the other exam after that.Faith is more commonly considered as a spiritual concept. It is considered as an allegiance, duty or loyalty to one person or being. It can also refer to believing in something or something, even if no proof exists. For example: I have complete faith in God. This statement suggests that the person believes in God and is a loyal in serving the great being. It can also be referred to describe devotion in a person or a being. For example: I have faith in my boyfriend. This statement states that she is loyal to her boyfriend. Faith has a more positive outlook so that when an individual is placing faith in a person or a being, they are looking for the silver lining or are positive about something. Faith is mostly complete belief, devotion or loyalty. It is usually when a person blindly believes a person or being.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
November 24, 2017, 04:40:26 PM
Faith is the assurance that what we believe will happen even though we can't see it yet, It is a strong confidence on someone you put your trust with, while believe is something you are convince of its true, faith then is more on active while believe is passive, you can believe on something but if it does not affect you, have great impact on you and bring you change that believe will not make you to heaven or get what you want while faith is more than believing even if the absence of feelings and sight but because you put your trust on God or someone it will happen just as you believe. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:18:54 PM
faith It's to believe that things will be the way God has defined, otherwise they cannot become.trust can always be broken
In this case let's put aside religious aspects. Think about it, once you believe, you truly believe someone or something that has a capability of doing things that are quiet spectacular, while having faith is difference, its like seeing it or not, or just simply win or lose you wont lose your faith unto that someone or something.
Activity: 198
November 24, 2017, 11:53:54 AM

Faith is the foundation of everything we hope for and the evidence of things we do not see.

Belief is: something we have seen and proved and experienced.

Faith only with understanding
Belief is the real proof we feel and then we see.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 11:37:10 AM
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 11:19:55 AM
Well... ANYTHING you "know for sure" is actually a belief; faith is is only believing in "something" (God, money, love,... you name it)
Activity: 263
November 24, 2017, 10:59:08 AM
this two has a same meaning but different perspective. if you have faith in someone you must believe to it.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 24, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
there is difference between believe and faith, when you say "believe or you believe" you see, you feel, you touch it is visible to the naked eye, while faith it's not visible to the naked eye. it is complete trust in someone or something, belief that is not have a proof. it is a strong confidence and belief for something that you want to happen or to  hope for.
Activity: 128
November 24, 2017, 09:04:32 AM
I think the word faith is trusting someone else, for example believing in our gods that is faith.
For me the word faith is the same, because trusting is meaning of faith.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 08:50:35 AM
No , they are different .
Activity: 109
November 24, 2017, 08:24:45 AM
I'm no expert on the word but to me faith is acting upon something that you believe, especially something that goes against what is easy to believe. If you lack faith it really means that you don't believe what you claim to believe as well.

Today many people are all talk no action. If such and such happens then I will do this to fix it. Well such and such happens and they don't do anything. It can be a lack of faith where they sort of believe that they can do something to fix the problem but they don't really do it.
No, because Believe believes, and Faith is Faith. So it is not the same as believe and faith.
copper member
Activity: 420
November 17, 2017, 02:39:19 PM
Definitely not same. Because you can believe someone but you can't trust. By testing something you can believe but you trust what you can't test also. Believe comes from getting some proof but trust is trust, you need no proof where you have trust issues.
Activity: 352
October 08, 2017, 03:44:10 PM
Believe is faith on a little scale.
Pages:
Jump to: