Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think believe and faith is same ? - page 4. (Read 2475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
August 20, 2017, 11:38:33 AM
Faith is the foundation of everything we hope for and the evidence of things we do not see.
Believe is: something that we have seen and we also prove we experience.
Faith only with understanding
Belief is the real proof we feel and then we see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 20, 2017, 11:03:22 AM
According to the dictionary belief is a state of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in someone or thing whiles is the belief of the existence of a Supreme Deity who as a Christian who say that its God.
Activity: 269
Merit: 10
Decentralized Transportation Solution
August 20, 2017, 10:03:55 AM
I think they are not the same because when we say faith it is talk about deeper trust or strong belief to someone or something while believe means to accept/regard something as true or to accept the truth of what is said by someone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 05:25:43 AM
i think they are same ...both of the meaning is trust..

they are not same i think you are not same the deep meaning is different 
Fully agree. Sense actually at these words absolutely different.
Activity: 153
August 20, 2017, 05:08:22 AM
In my opinion, believe and faith is not the same. Believe is something you have to see to be sure of, and faith is something that is in you, even if you can't see, you are confident that it will happen or it is the truth. You can see, that is why you believe. You can't see but you believe and that is called faith.
Activity: 658
August 18, 2017, 03:37:11 AM
In essence the same, but if faith is more profound than believing because to believe not enough just to believe but have to believe
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
August 18, 2017, 03:31:32 AM
They are not the same but when you have faith the word believe follows. For instance, when you have faith in God you also believe that God truly exist.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 18, 2017, 03:16:10 AM
I think they are different, faith is a certain kind of advocate, religion or someone and their belief and respect, brought as a guide or example of their actions, believe that is full of people trust.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
August 18, 2017, 02:35:58 AM
Give your opinions it would better with example Smiley

Faith and belief are two words we often get confused at as the same. Although it is very similar, and can be used interchangeably in some contexts, there are really some differences between these two based on both their meanings. The main difference that we can immediately see or observe is that faith is more commonly used in referring to religion while beliefs are Often used on more general contexts.
But in an easier explanation, faith is when you believe even when there is no testifiable and verifiable physical evidence that can be closely examined and experimented to be proven.
Whereas in the word believe we need solid evidence and proof of the object.

That is how i see it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 18, 2017, 01:19:41 AM
In belief Example: I believe that I will pass the exam. I am having a faith that I will pass the exam however I also have a chance that I will fail. Believe is accepting the idea or opinions. Faith may define as loyalty or spiritual concept when a person believes in God. Example , " I have a strong belief in God"a person serves to god and believe in the positive outcome of believing in serving with his God.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
August 18, 2017, 01:14:09 AM
Believe is a feeling that gives the person to have faith in something or someone Belief is just in the mind. For example the person prays for God even if theres no scientific explanation in it. faith is a myth where they just believed that someone is existing and yet there no scientific proven that he really exist.
Activity: 200
SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 17, 2017, 11:02:33 PM
I believe its not the same, Believe is you have an idea, reasons, proof what going on thats why you are on her/his side while Faith is you have strong belief  in him/her no matter what happen even you don't have idea.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
August 17, 2017, 09:58:38 PM

For me, faith and belief is not the same, belief (believing) is somewhat related to relying to something that does exist and you have basis for it, on the other hand, faith is much deeper than belief, faith is believing to something and trusting that thing. Faith is like trusting someone and believing in it for reasons that you are dependent to it but not too dependent. Believing is like depending to someone/ something that exist with basis.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 17, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
No. Faith includes the element of belief, they are not one and the same. Certainly one must believe that something, or someone, exists before it is possible to put one’s faith in that person or thing. In belief, many of these same people think that this is enough to guarantee that their sins are forgiven and gain them admission to Heaven. If we believe in God, we need to have faith on him. Because to put one's faith in something/someone, means that he/she putting her trust in the person or thing.
Activity: 374
August 17, 2017, 06:43:11 PM
Wrong thread.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
August 17, 2017, 06:17:30 PM
They are distinct from each other. Thus, belief is an idea that one holds dearly while faith is the believe in the substance not seen.
Activity: 374
August 17, 2017, 03:30:32 PM
It depends, there's belief that's based on not having complete and total truth. That if faith. Then there's believe/belief based on a logical observation. For example, "I believe that Bitcoin forking will have an effect on the prince."

They're fundamentally different, in one scenario it can mean the same thing, in another, it's does not.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 03:16:29 PM
Faith is closer to destiny, it doesn't need any personal contribution to one's life since everything is already decided over there. While believe is closer to hope.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
August 17, 2017, 02:02:09 PM
It's not the same but they can be realted in some contexts.

Faith is strongly believing on something even that thing is invisible on our eyes. Believing needs something to proof about things.
Activity: 406
August 13, 2017, 11:54:54 PM

For me, Believe is like what you know about a certain thing but it can be changed if you see it was wrong but faith is like even though you havent see or feel but still you are just knowing that it was it.
Pages:
Jump to: