Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think believe and faith is same ? - page 3. (Read 2475 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 03:52:49 AM
Of course they are not the same, in my opinion. You believe because you see it, but what about the air we breath do you see it, of course no, but when the air is blowing we feel it, do you believe in it? This is where faith comes in, we believe in something we do not see but have faith in it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 05:08:02 AM
Maybe not because for me, having faith in God is what you believe in. So believe is just a meaning of faith. Through good faith we do good to ourselves and to our neighbors
Activity: 196
October 06, 2017, 03:56:21 AM
Believe=Believe
Faith=100%Believe
---------------------------------------
Believe+Faith=101%Believe

Faith=101%Believe-1%Believe
Faith=100%Believe

so,
Ans:Faith comes from 100% Believe..... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 07:40:38 PM
Give your opinions it would better with example Smiley
You believe on something whether you see it or not.Like the air, you don't see it but you believe there is. But faith is to believe without seeing and it is also about trusting.
Activity: 131
Merit: 11
Blog.CripperZ.SG
October 01, 2017, 07:19:24 PM
Belief is basically the same, but in reality faith is a bit better because it shows that you know something and know it will happen, whereas believe implies you might not know 100%, but you believe over 50% something is true.
Activity: 573
Futurov
October 01, 2017, 06:42:32 PM
I think it is almost the same but if you will think deeply, it is not. For me the meaning of believe is when you actually know that it will happen, let say there is an event that you know it will happen then you are believing that it will happen. Then faith means that even if you know that it will never happen, let say there is an event that you know to yourself that it is impossible to happen yet you still have faith that it will.
Activity: 107
September 30, 2017, 03:27:11 AM
No, for me belief is when you believe over something that is already existing and that is already there while faith is when you believe over something that is not certain and cant be seen which tests how a person really believes on something that cant be seen.
Activity: 224
September 22, 2017, 09:23:29 AM
Believe and Faith is diiferent from each other, for me Believe is more on they experience or see something that make them believe. While faith, is that you hold on to no matter what will be. Whether if it's good or bad outcome.
Activity: 6
September 22, 2017, 04:35:56 AM
Of course not.They are not the same.
Activity: 56
September 21, 2017, 08:33:00 PM
Faith and Belief Are Not the Same. It has taken me a long time to realize that faith and belief are not the same thing, and in some cases are diametrically opposed.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
September 21, 2017, 03:56:10 PM
i think they are same ...both of the meaning is trust..

I think that faith is a deeper version of believing. When you believe, you believe that someone or something is existing, but having faith is entrusting in the existence of what you believe in. There's a difference between faith in believe especially when we are pertaining to God. Many of us believes that there is God ,but only few entrust their lives in Him.
Activity: 189
September 20, 2017, 01:05:40 AM
Believe is something you accept as true while faith is believing in something you haven't seen.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 27, 2017, 01:50:50 AM
Believe and Faith are the same, Believe is something reliable to you, were you just see it in actual or there is an evidence that's why you believed. while in Faith, you believed even it is not done yet. You believed, even it is not seen yet because you have full of trust while Believe has a full of doubt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
August 23, 2017, 09:07:12 AM
People would often get those two words mixed up, thinking that both are of the same meaning but the truth is... its not. Just to clarify,  the word believe is to accept the truth and faith is by having an allegiance, duty or loyalty to one person or being. Faith is more commonly used in a spiritual concept, like having faith in God and so on so forth.
Activity: 83
August 23, 2017, 02:47:18 AM
The word "faith" and the verb "believe" is a word that often appears to your term describing you believing in the relationship between people and their creator (God).
In Islam we believe in Allah, and we believe that there is no god but Allah.
Activity: 20
August 23, 2017, 12:51:04 AM
I think believe and faith is different. Believe is believing in a thining that seen by your own eyes but faith is believing in things even if you cant't see it.
It is believe and faith had a big differences which is believing to another thing that things may be myth or just you were thingking for something that will never became true faith is when you were believe on something that isn't true.

I don't think faith is believing in something that is not real. According to the dictionary, believe is believing to something that is true while faith is a strong belief to something or someone. Faith sometimes is belief even if no proof. But faith is stronger than believe.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 22, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

I think that faith is something that you believe in earnestly. While believe can be anything that you likely put your trust on. Kinda where faith is a higher plane of believing as this requires a firm and solid foundation to put all your beliefs in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
August 22, 2017, 06:16:04 PM
Personally, they are similar in meaning but is not considered as the same. The term "believe" is actually implied with confidence, for example if he believes in his friend, this means that he is confident that his friend is going to achieve it. However in the term "faith" it is more on trusting his friend to achieve but not having much confidence.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
August 22, 2017, 05:06:48 PM
I think believe and faith is different. Believe is believing in a thining that seen by your own eyes but faith is believing in things even if you cant't see it.
It is believe and faith had a big differences which is believing to another thing that things may be myth or just you were thingking for something that will never became true faith is when you were believe on something that isn't true.
Activity: 20
August 20, 2017, 12:59:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: