Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value - page 14. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
bitcoingold is dead now, there is no future for this coin, it is almost over at the moment, the price went from $500 each btg to $120 right now, it is insane, not even bitcoin cash did this incredible dump in less than two days. It seems like if everyone knows how is the fork thing working at the moment, and they know that they have to dump those coins right after they get them.
Bitcoin is stable right now, it is slowly going up..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Absolutely not. It's just a pointless alt with no value to it. Bitcoin Cash had significant "marketing" behind it, and nobody cares about it. Bitcoin Gold is behind Bitcoin Cash in every regard, so it'll perform even worse if it even survives.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Never say never. Bitcoin is for now in great shape - it is considered as the best investment of recent years, but no one knows how it will scale.
Gold has a long history, it was always regarded as something precious and valuable for every single nation - there is no country in the world where gold is not appreciated.
Bitcoin from the other hand can be either very successful or in the long run fail to capture people's attention and fail.
Activity: 381
It's really impossible, these days people are expecting for a shift to altcoins; but we saw that is nonsense and Bitcoin keeps on rising boys and girls and we're gonna rise rise riseee keeep on rising!!!
Activity: 1232
Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value
No, it's impossible for bitcoin gold value to surpass bitcoin with that kind of attitude. They mislead people by claiming that they have replay protection ready while the reality is they opened the bounty for the one who can code replay protection 4 days before the fork. There's other better altcoin if you want to invest your money.

No doubt it will rise, but I doubt it will overtake Bitcoin. Absolutely not, Bitcoin Gold is just a new coin as others with developers response and actions being very poor. And the supporter count is also lacking way behind, Bitcoin Cash though managed have some good amount of supporters, but with Bitcoin Gold, I see very less interested ratio.

Activity: 179
Merit: 100
It's way behind code, network and community wise. Doesn't matter if it started well above BTC's starting price, it has taht value because it's related to BTC in the sense it's a fork, nevertheless it in itself is not currently worth what people are paying.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
No, it's impossible for bitcoin gold value to surpass bitcoin with that kind of attitude. They mislead people by claiming that they have replay protection ready while the reality is they opened the bounty for the one who can code replay protection 4 days before the fork. There's other better altcoin if you want to invest your money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
Bitcoin gold is already trading on several exchanges and right off the bat things aren't looking good. It's trading at around 130$ right now, that's even worse than the bitcoin cash fork. I really don't think this one is going to last long. It's nice that they want to give regular users the possibility to mine with their computers. But they look way too unprepared and I feel like we, being the community and the market, will collapse on them. It's interesting to see how long this one will last.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
exactly. I think BTG will make Bitcoin prices rebound because Bitcoin has used BTG as a boom to boost Bitcoin's growth as prices are declining. As a matter of fact, when you own a BTC, you will receive BTG, so there are a lot of BTC buyers at the moment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Of course not, bitcoin gold can't go even near bitcoins.I think that bitcoin gold will rise of sometime and then will drop fast just like what happened to bitcoin cash earlier this year.Bitcoin gold will be good short term investment for small period of time just because it is fork of bitcoin.A part of bitcoin can't ever beat bitcoin.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
Lol! Never.

Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency in the market. It has trust, maximum volume and ever increasing demand. Bitcoin gold is just another altcoin given free to community who will dump it sooner or later. Bitcoin gold won't be reaching anywhere near bitcoin. There are many potential altcoins in the market with real utility. Bitcoin gold stand nowhere near it. Forget about Bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Possible factors that bitcoin Gold value be equivalent to Bitcoin:
 ~ if bitcoin will decrease its value below (500$)
 ~ if all bitcoin investors will invest to bitcoin Gold
 ~ if bitcoin popularity started to shrink because of banning around the globe
 ~ if bitcoin Gold will be endorsed by the government and declare bitcoin illegal
The last and maybe the possible factor:
 •when bitcoin Gold development team is dreaming while sleeping. Because it’s more of impossible 99.9% than a possibility of .1%. This is the truth.

This is all impossible to happen at the current situation we got now. BCG is just another piece of an altcoin just like of BCH that striving to follow the lead of BTC. Sooner or later BCG will going to follow what BCH is doing now but will never ever going to raise their value as what is the current price of Bitcoin now.
Activity: 476
BTG can only think of reaching BTC price only if it has very good supporters, and people who are ready to invest in it! If you dont have someone investing in your product, you wont ever have good profits, and for BTG, good value rise. In the initial phase I believe it will have a difficult time getting it in the market and establishing in it. Only after that they can think of reaching BTC heights!
Other hypothetical thinking is if BTC decreases it's price ( Hopefully this wont happen).
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Initially I thought it was a joke. As a fragment of bitcoin can compete with him? No bitcoin, cash and bitcoin gold can never compete with bitcoin. They didn't offer anything new. It's a dead end. It seems to me that bitcoin can only compete in the currency which will be able to establish the turnover in trade bypassing the heat exchangers.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Not a chance. Look at Bitcoin Cash, just another forgotten alt coin. Investors will not go behind a coin that represents such a risk as BCG, when bitcoin is already profitable. Also, the majority of the bitcoin community will not suddenly change from one coin to another, they will keep supporting the one that has proven itself as an established currency. Obviously, we have yet to see that with Bitcoin Gold as it is in the early stages, but still, I don't think Bitcoin Gold value will rise to Bitcoin value in the future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Bitcoin has survived various attempted attacks, different developers and forks in the past, therefore, it has a time tested and proven track record. Plus, it is the most popular of all the coins that we have today because the genesis was btc. So no, because alts are looked as trading tools to get more btc, it is very unlikely that btc-g will be as popular or be of as much value as btc.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
hahaha never it doesnt even have proper coding and so it could never really challenge bitcoin

But bitcoin value also very very less when it was launched.

Yeah it has a very liitle value the first time that it was launched but we know difference of bitcoin and bitcoin gold at first, the possibility of bitcoin gold to have the same value as bitcoin is very little and it is really far from reality unless it will get a full support of the same number of bitcoin users .
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
as the others say. there will only be one bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
The only fork that will get to bitcoin's value is the fork that gets 100% support from the community, and this includes holders, merchants, exchanges, miners, and everyone. EVERY other fork is going to get dumped for more BTC. No fork can even stabilize at 50% of BTC's value, they will all sink. It's really a losing bet if you think you can time the market by selling your BTC for a fork and hope you can sell for profit... the common sense action is just to dump them on sight before it's too late. This applies for the up and coming SegWit2x fork and so on. Whenever there is real consensus for a real hardfork we all will know, and the correct thing to do will be to hold both, thus far there has never been such a consensus, so just keep dumping all the forks.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

If bitcoin gold will experience all what happened to bitcoin such as crazy hypes, supports from the community, government of a country, individual persons, big names in the industry, businesses etc., big merchants, local merchants, own forum or any other things that I missed, then it was possible for Bitcoin Gold to passed the original Bitcoin.

But just thinking of it even I will become positive for a moment to Bitcoin Gold, it has lower chances. So just let it there. If that will happened, then will happened.
Pages:
Jump to: