Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value - page 2. (Read 4990 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Bitcoin gold value has only risen because of roger ver's scam that BTG is bitcoin and made the newbie investors think that way and invested their miney into it the price isn't stable it will surely become a pump and dump currency very soon. Right now it is even struggling to survive and many DDOS attack has been to their network due to poor coding and less support from devs. It will never reach the same price as btc, it will perish sbortly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
 i think it is imposible that bitcoin gold will reach upto the value of bitcoin. For now it is imposible, but maybe in the future it will reach that value if this bitcoin gold will continue to rise today. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I don't find any plus feature in Bitcoin Gold above another hard fork like Bitcoin cash. So I don't see it will going up unless some pumping activity happens. It may show some positive projection coz of this pumping but you can't expect long term growth in it like Bitcoin.
Yes that right, although anything can happen, but still i think bitcoin gold  may not be reach to the price of bitcoin. Because still people like to invest their money in bitcoin and do not take more interest in bitcoin gold. Therefore i do not think that it will be so easy for bitcoin gold to reach to the price of bitcoin so easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
I don't find any plus feature in Bitcoin Gold above another hard fork like Bitcoin cash. So I don't see it will going up unless some pumping activity happens. It may show some positive projection coz of this pumping but you can't expect long term growth in it like Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Do you think bitcoin gold value will rise to bitcoin value
This is almost impossible because the evolution of bitcoin gold is direct related to the price of bitcoin. The price will grow but it will not reach the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
No it will not, The value of bitcoins today is very high and i do not think that any alt coin could be at the same value of bitcoins because the gap is very far and maybe in the near future if more people will be interested in altcoins then that will be the only chance for altcoins to be at the same level of value to bitcoins.
In the world of crypto currency, the market value of bitcoin is too high. It is not at all possible for any of the coin there in the crypto world to compete with bitcoin in terms of market value especially. The way bitcoin is increasing and above all the way the investors and the people are showing their keen interest towards investing their money in bitcoin is a guarantee of this thing that it will rise even more in the days to come.
Activity: 434
No it will not, The value of bitcoins today is very high and i do not think that any alt coin could be at the same value of bitcoins because the gap is very far and maybe in the near future if more people will be interested in altcoins then that will be the only chance for altcoins to be at the same level of value to bitcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I dont think that this will happen, because it is unprofitable for many people, only for investors themselves. Gold is not bitcoin, gold will always have price approximately at the same place, but bitcoin can in some minutes drop to the bottom or grow till unrealistic figures. Maybe in future this will happen, because extracting gold is much harder than virtual currency.
The launching of Bitcoin gold has actually benefited Bitcoin cash more than any other crypto coin because Bitcoin cash really gained value within last few weeks. Bitcoin gold can never ever touch such a high value as bitcoin has. Bitcoin cash May or may not able to do this because BCH is very unpredictable.

Still no alternative coin has as much potential of growing as Bitcoin and I think most of the people here have same opinion in this matter.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
I don't think that this is feasible because the two are from different concepts. If there are any potentials it is extremely low.
Bitcoin gold is newborn crypto and it will not gain so much high value in the start and in my opinion it will never come near to bitcoin price because bitcoin gold is new to the people and those who are already enjoying while having bitcoin they will not go for some new crypto and maybe the name of bitcoin can give some of value to bitcoin gold but competition with bitcoin is useless bitcoin already won and will be winner.
Activity: 406
I don't think it can beat bitcoins value. The value of bitcoin now is so high. And no one can surpass it. Some people say that bitcoin will lost its value. But bitcoin keeps getting higher and higher.
Activity: 798
No, i only read the github comment but apparently the feature is not ready and they are just starting to make it. There's no way people will trust the group or altcoin that doesn't have the proper code, there's too much risk involved. People want btg because it's a free airdrops for those who owns bitcoin and they will sell it for some money.
Even if there is a development on the part of the bitcoin gold, it would be just like any other crypto-currency out the market that would just served as an option for transactions, investment and a form of trading in the market. Because bitcoin is a well developed crypto-currency that served as the main currency or value provider in the part of all form of crypto-currency so having a development on the part of bitcoin gold could also be a vital part for bitcoin development and growth in the future.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
A big no. Bitcoin gold will never reach what bitcoin has reached. There is one reason if you want bitcoin gold will reach the price of bitcoin at this moment and that is if all bitcoin holders will sell it and buy bitcoin gold instead.

Right. There probably won't be any alts that can emulate what btc has achieved even etherium. Bitcoin gold is basically going to be another btc ripoff alt that may sometime gain significance but not btc level
BTC rip off alt is just the perfect word to use. All these coins that are forming some new development are just unnecessary and the devs actually did that to scam a lot at the end. Over time, most people who are holding them will end up just being a bag holder of shit coin and that is how I see most of them.

Forget that we are seeing them in the top 10 now, which obviously they were able to obtain from forking from bitcoin, but time will tell and it is just a matter of time before we start experiencing the death of some of them including BTG.
That’s true, and by the way not everybody is interested in a coin that got hacked in its first week lol. I don’t even consider Bitcoin Gold as something safe for me (just me, not talking about others, they have their choice to make) I don’t really consider it safe in anyway, not even terms of being safe.

By the way, most of these stuffs are just speculations, and they are not cryptocurrencies and also not currencies lol. Their price can be set to anything, but for Bitcoin-Gold to reach the class of BTC? That’s totally impossible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am not so sure, but the price of BTG in the future I predicted would follow as the price of Bitcoin Cash (BCH), It probably will not immediately rise drastically.
The process of rising BTG will be faster when compared to the BCH coinage increase due to cryptocoin enthusiasts in the next year will increase. With so many traders this cryptocoin will stimulate the growth of new coin coins like BTG and BCH.
*it just my opinion*.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
the bitcoin gold value is not high it is very  low to the value of the bitcoin, and it could not be expected that  the bitcoin gold value will rise to the value of the bitcoin. the rising rate of the bitcoin gold is not high which means that the value is not rising rapidly in market, so that the bitcoin gold is not able to reach the value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
ExtraCredit - BitcoinHomework
I think it's hard or maybe it's impossible for Bitcoin Gold to reach as Bitcoin price. Because Bitcoin made a long road to become success as today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
A big no. Bitcoin gold will never reach what bitcoin has reached. There is one reason if you want bitcoin gold will reach the price of bitcoin at this moment and that is if all bitcoin holders will sell it and buy bitcoin gold instead.

Right. There probably won't be any alts that can emulate what btc has achieved even etherium. Bitcoin gold is basically going to be another btc ripoff alt that may sometime gain significance but not btc level
Lol, This is so pathetic attempt by market competitors to launch their coins having name similar to that of bitcoin core. It does not help at all to have name same as bitcoin, you need features and tendency of bitcoin to be as expensive and profitable as bitcoin is.

No other coin whether it is eth or bitcoin gold belonging to altcoin family has guts of overpowering bitcoin in any aspect. These coins are toddlers as compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 661
Bitcoin is gained popularity after a long time plus it was the first of the few cryptocurrencies. So in short it had a goodwill. Bitcoin gold has a much lesser market cap and will take a very long time before it can be valuable on it's own. Btc is currently very valuable this can directly influence the growth of btc gold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
If I am to be asked, it's a big NO. Take note that these altcoins coming from bitcoin forking (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold) are actually just a result of the UPGRADE in bitcoin network. The reasons behind forking of bitcoin network is to speed up the transactions and increase its capacity. The developers are all about the scaling issue of bitcoin network. The number of mined bitcoins is increasing everyday, and that implies that the volume of transactions everyday will increase.

Putting that into perspective, the developers are not really focusing on the future of these new cryptocurrency (Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold). They are all into improving the bitcoin network and the traffic in blockchain. Thus, for me, bitcoin gold will not actually match bitcoin's value. As of now, bitcoin gold value is listed at $139.00 in coinmarketcap.com, which is even way far from bitcoin cash's value which is listed at $350.00. People are also devoted to bitcoin which is another reason why bitcoin will remain as the no.1 cryptocurrency of all time.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Yes, bitcoin gold can't withstand the potential of bitcoin and I have another point of view concern the OP question because it seems like the OP want to know if there's better chance to earn a lot of profit in future if invest into bitcoin gold. Therefore, I want the OP to know that bitcoin gold will increase in the future no doubt about that.
Activity: 1064

No I do not think that Bitcoin Gold has any chances to raise as high as Bitcoin is now. However in future this fork might grow.
Pages:
Jump to: