Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused? - page 24. (Read 26777 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I believe that Bitcoin or a form of digital currency is now here to stay. Personally I think bitcoin is for the long term.
The party of Bitcoins user just started, those who thinks Bitcoins will disappear from digital market will lose the money, will miss Bitcoins too much in the future. When they will see others are selling Bitcoins in a very high rates then his imagination.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
I believe that Bitcoin or a form of digital currency is now here to stay. Personally I think bitcoin is for the long term.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People thought that bitcoin will disappear from the economy a while ago, however the coins have passed the test of time and it is even growing at a speed rate know could ever imagine of. Now that big financial institutions in the world are supporting and investing in bitcoins, it is a indication that they will not run out of market. It is a force that is here to reckon. I am so sure that by the end of this year, the digital currency might have been allowed in very many nations.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
There's a big chance that BTC can disappear in the upcoming years due to lack of use really, it can only stay as a commodity for so long where there's no actual use for it. To avoid that Bitcoin should find a niche or become the standard for a method of payment, either digital goods or big transactions. Right now it's not needed at all for the common person.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

Yes, not many people use them and know it. However, here they are, with a good value and many of those who use them, taking a profit.

Perhaps it will never pass this level, but even if that does not happen, it will still be a good way to trade, earn or save some money. It might have not a greater future than this, but it still has a good present.

The present of bitcoins is good and we should accept it as nothing lasts forever. It's true that bitcoins may not have any
real value as it's virtual but still it's currency that has value online and if now people aren't much aware about it and
don't find it useful, tomorrow when they read and know about it, they too will start using it. It has no disadvantages as of
now if one just uses the currency for trading purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
No its not it will not happen bitcoin has a good future and no can break it. but im wondering if its happen
 I can live if bitcoins is gone because i collecting bitcoin to live and to paying bills..
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
There's just too much time and money invested to cryptocurrencies, I don't think bitcoin will ever die unless no one uses it anymore. I personally won't stop using btc so long as you guys and those merchants accepting btc keep accepting as well. AS of now, btc is now and at the same time an investment which will grow for years and years.
when viewed from the growth of members, bitcoin users always growing and growing every year, I would say it is impossible to happen if everyone leaves bitcoin
there must be some people who will survive and will definitely start to increase again
Activity: 14
Merit: 250
It will disappear, but not in the near future. No currency ever has lasted forever (or am I wrong?, any currency with 1000+ years of use?) and Bitcoin is not going to be the exception to the rule. How will it disappear?, only time will tell, may be a new technology where Blockchain cannot exist will take over or if a global government is ever stablished and it decides to ban Bitcoin and prosecute its users.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

Yes, not many people use them and know it. However, here they are, with a good value and many of those who use them, taking a profit.

Perhaps it will never pass this level, but even if that does not happen, it will still be a good way to trade, earn or save some money. It might have not a greater future than this, but it still has a good present.
Activity: 420
I hope not but yes eventually it could dissapear.
Nothing last forever, well gold maybe but that's a different story.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think it will disapear but it will take a while. Bitcoin is just the first of a kind. Better ones will surge.
Activity: 266
You know that slow but steady wins the race ? Bitcoin is growing slowly and steadily in many countries. One day will come when It will be the world's No.#1 Digital e-currency
Activity: 574
Bitcoin may disappear in the future ? yeah, IMO it may happen if there will be a new invention related to cryptography and better that bitcoin. I do not mean an altcoin.
 And maybe supercomputers will be invented in the future and bitcoin security will be useless. I'm just guessing
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
The problem is that if the bitcoin development comes to a standstill, people will just stop using it.
Then it's waiting for it to vanish.
you know bitcoin continues to grow, bitcoin is not running in place there is always a renewal, such as block halving, I think it includes the development of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
There's just too much time and money invested to cryptocurrencies, I don't think bitcoin will ever die unless no one uses it anymore. I personally won't stop using btc so long as you guys and those merchants accepting btc keep accepting as well. AS of now, btc is now and at the same time an investment which will grow for years and years.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
simply question, simple answer ......Bright future
Activity: 423
Ok I maybes messed up with my opinion, for sure there will still be someone to use it. But who cares half a million people use bitcoin? And the simple people just want somethibg EASY to use : you got a credit card and you just need to know a 4 number code, easy as hell and it is already the standart.

how about fee ?

This, by using credit card you you voluntarily paying about 2% of every purchase to this service. Worse yet, this 2% is hidden so it looks like using credit card is free, but at the end every customer pas to pay the VISA/MC % fees. Better if everyone just used cash or Bitcoin online instead = cheaper shopping
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
The overwhelming opinion here is not surprising: Bitcoin will last forever because nobody can kill it. Of course, that's the opinion you would expect at a Bitcoin fanboy site like this one.

However, I believe that Bitcoin could die out simply because people lose interest. It could be a fad like Tie Dye, Beanie Babies, Cabbage Patch dolls, or CB radio. Or it could simply become obsolete like answering machines, fax machines, laser disks, 8-track tapes, cassette tapes, CDs, and soon DVDs.

If you have never heard of some of these, then let me tell you they were all much bigger than Bitcoin is now, and they are gone forever.

i don't think so, there is no losing interest in something that is so revolutionary, and we have already seen this

after the 1200 ath crash people did lost interest in bitcoin, and than we got in fact the crash, but now we are recovering again

bitcoin it's not something like a brand that people can lose interest about, it's money it will always remain there, and the price will increase to accomodate mining
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
The overwhelming opinion here is not surprising: Bitcoin will last forever because nobody can kill it. Of course, that's the opinion you would expect at a Bitcoin fanboy site like this one.

However, I believe that Bitcoin could die out simply because people lose interest. It could be a fad like Tie Dye, Beanie Babies, Cabbage Patch dolls, or CB radio. Or it could simply become obsolete like answering machines, fax machines, laser disks, 8-track tapes, cassette tapes, CDs, and soon DVDs.

If you have never heard of some of these, then let me tell you they were all much bigger than Bitcoin is now, and they are gone forever.

Look at the lifespan those products had. They where much longer than bitcoins current lifespan. Bitcoin is still an infant with alot to learn.

Also, people wont lose interest very fast because it is associated with wealth and people want that. A beanie baby? Sure some went for a lot, but it is quite a niche market and to be honest, dolls are not cool, bitcoins are.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No, i think they will be used online.
Pages:
Jump to: