Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think Doctors lie? - page 11. (Read 2143 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 08:49:56 AM
Everyone had lied in their entire life and doctor is not an exemption to it. Lies are basically not good to practice. But there are some lies that might brought a good efffect. But I think in the doctors view, I think this kind or any kind of lie should not be happening. A doctors job always holds a life of a person, thus, a doctor should always be transparent. A doctor should not have any mistake, and if ever, that shouldn't be kept as a lie. All in all, doctors are just humans as they also experienced having lie but that shouldn't be job related I think.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
Doctors are human and they can also lie. They sometimes lie to cover their shame from errors committed at workplace. A doctor can even cover up an error committed by his colleague just to protect their integrity, creating the impression that they are always holy 
Activity: 105
Merit: 4
November 19, 2018, 07:26:57 AM
Everybody lies, even doctors. Just because they went to school for a long time doesn't mean they aren't easily swayed by pharmaceutical drug pushers. This is why the supply chain transparency in healthcare will be a great means of blatantly revealing unnecessary, deadly, and highly profitable over-prescription.

As for the smoking? The doctor probably has a broader view on human health, knowing that no matter what we do, we're ultimately only alive for a very short time and it's all mostly suffering anyways (until we achieve digital immortality of course) so fuck it.  Cool
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 10:41:18 AM
Do you remember Dr.House genius phrase: ëverybody lie"?

We lie to doctors, they lie to us. Sometimes its a white lie, sometimes its about money ore other profit...
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
Recently i went to the hospital to check see the doctor and i was told the doctor to attend to me will be back soon, while waiting, he came in and from the look of things he had gone to smoke, it got me thinking, can it be that they are telling us not to do this and that and if you follow them you wont eat anything because everything is bad to health, no drinking of alcohol, smoking of any kind and the list is endless, why would a doctor now turned around and go smoking?

If the doctors advise you not to drink alcohol, no smoking I think better to follow this advise. Because you know the consequences if you continue those prohibited to you. Now, if some other things were the Doctor said don't eat this food such as Pork, preservative foods , and etc it is still good to follow, but if the physicians advise you not to eat this vegetable or fruits well in this case the Doctor is lying this time on this scenario. Because, all fruits and vegetable are good into our body. Why? because human are herbivorous.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
November 17, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Here is a simpler question...

Are doctors human? Yes? Do humans lie? Yes. There is your answer. However that doesn't mean his advice is bad... smoking isn't good for you, and just because he is also addicted doesn't mean his advice is invalid. I would suggest you try to improve your health in the ways he suggested as much as you can manage without living in misery. I would make the goal to be constantly improving in that area rather than just meeting all of his instructions to the letter. If it is absolutely critical you do something they will make it clear. His job is to tell you how to get healthy, its not his job to tell you how to control yourself.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
November 17, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
Recently i went to the hospital to check see the doctor and i was told the doctor to attend to me will be back soon, while waiting, he came in and from the look of things he had gone to smoke, it got me thinking, can it be that they are telling us not to do this and that and if you follow them you wont eat anything because everything is bad to health, no drinking of alcohol, smoking of any kind and the list is endless, why would a doctor now turned around and go smoking?
Pages:
Jump to: