Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back? - page 3. (Read 82849 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 08, 2019, 03:58:20 PM
Well lets hope the fork will really help push it to 300$ i think it will be a good thing if things actually change around ETH ecosystem It will mean better ICOs coming in and i think ETH platform might actually stay much more longer
hopefully ethereum will survive. from some bad news related to the owner of ethereum who has released their assets, we can only hope that ethereum still has investors who will still turn eth on the market. if trade continues to increase or stabilize, I think ethereum will remain and survive.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
January 08, 2019, 03:54:14 PM
I do not even dream about the price of $500-600 yet, but if after hardfork the price goes up and reaches $300 by the end of January, then I will again have hope for approaching the former heights
It's one of my dream to see Ethereum goes to $500-$600 again.
I'm ready to start selling by that time and I think it will be followed by a dump.
And when it dumps, I'll simply re-buy and take the profits with me.

Actually, I understand the situation you are talking about, but since for me today cryptocurrency is the only source of income, I’m worried about another dump after a certain increase in prices for cryptocurrency. Anyone who is afraid of losing will sell very actively and provoke another crisis of the cryptocurrency market.
I will allow you to disagree with you, because already today many users of cryptocurrency lose their money if they start selling their assets. But people like me made an early storage decision and I will not pay attention to the incomplete recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 08, 2019, 02:43:17 PM
It is likely that ethereum might recover it's market value,  may be not to  hundred percent recovery but there will be recovery.  Ether dump was surprising and tragic for big holder like me,  I hope I get at least 50% of my value back!
I do not even dream about the price of $500-600 yet, but if after hardfork the price goes up and reaches $300 by the end of January, then I will again have hope for approaching the former heights
Well lets hope the fork will really help push it to 300$ i think it will be a good thing if things actually change around ETH ecosystem It will mean better ICOs coming in and i think ETH platform might actually stay much more longer
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 08, 2019, 01:24:35 PM
I'm ready to start selling by that time and I think it will be followed by a dump.

Actually, I understand the situation you are talking about, but since for me today cryptocurrency is the only source of income, I’m worried about another dump after a certain increase in prices for cryptocurrency. Anyone who is afraid of losing will sell very actively and provoke another crisis of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
January 08, 2019, 09:15:07 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 08, 2019, 08:58:39 AM
I'm not losing hope that ethereum will be bounce back again.I think right now ethereum will starting bounce back again because as we see in the market the value price not only eth but other coins too will rising.This is the signal that crypto will bounce back again.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 08, 2019, 04:44:37 AM
It is likely that ethereum might recover it's market value,  may be not to  hundred percent recovery but there will be recovery.  Ether dump was surprising and tragic for big holder like me,  I hope I get at least 50% of my value back!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 10:54:56 PM
I believe ethereum will show a good trend in the future, because I also believe in ethereum, because ethereum is also the best and most widely used coin from the ICO project, and also on average uses the ethereum platform.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 10:47:48 PM
Activity: 602
January 07, 2019, 08:33:39 PM
Yes definitely etherium will bounce back again in its value , but it takes time to make that hapoen because most cryptocurrencies is relying in the kings value , once the bitcoins value rises up other coins will eventually follow to gods high also. Etherium is just like bitcoin it has the biggest potential amongs altcoins that can gain more profits in the long term investments.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 07, 2019, 07:37:29 PM
Ethereum prices still have great potential to rise. but indeed now the market conditions that are not in such a good condition are certainly not easy to make ethereum prices can rise in price
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
January 07, 2019, 06:48:51 PM
Look at the market already the price of ETH somehow managed to recover its price but still it is an undervalued coin in the market. We need to wait patiently until the marker starts recovering. With the coming hardfork, people have kept a lot of expectation on the price of ETH but let's hope everything in the positive direction.
The current rise in the price of Ethereum is not his personal merit, the whole market gradually returned the lost after the last collapse of prices, but Ethereum is still the most promising coin because of the hardfork
Ethereum stands alone. It's not even following the trend because it has the different schedule with its hardfork. Basically, hardfork is a bad thing if you are seeing a lot of opinions from the experts but it's allowed as long as it's a minor hardfork.
Activity: 658
January 07, 2019, 03:23:04 PM
Ether was not able to bounce back last year though,  there were many  price action that benefitted the traders and investors alike.  This year however have beginning to show some positive sign that may see ether price actually rising to it's previous all time high price. 
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
January 07, 2019, 03:02:44 PM
it really depends on your opinion ,if you already invested huge amount of money into ETH when it was few hundred $, then it is still not be enough to be call Bounce back now, but for a long term investors, the price rightnow will be a good sign since ETH has risen from 40$ to 150$ in just 2 weeks, anyway, that is a promising market that we actually hope for in new year 2019.
In any case, the whole ETH team is trying to work with the update to make the platform more attractive for the entire cryptocurrency market. A little more time is left and we will see results soon.
Activity: 420
January 07, 2019, 11:49:58 AM
it really depends on your opinion ,if you already invested huge amount of money into ETH when it was few hundred $, then it is still not be enough to be call Bounce back now, but for a long term investors, the price rightnow will be a good sign since ETH has risen from 40$ to 150$ in just 2 weeks, anyway, that is a promising market that we actually hope for in new year 2019.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 07, 2019, 10:30:33 AM
I think Ethereum have proven to be one of the most reliable coin in the space. It is true that ethereum will bounce back and i am a strong believer in what Vitalik is doing in the space. This upcoming hardfork will pave a greater way for Ethereum and hopefully we can begin to see an uptrend rise in the general cryptocurrency marketplace.
January 07, 2019, 08:15:20 AM
The erc20 blockchain is still the most favorite of ICOs so I am very sure the eth can go back at $300 -$500 again. When the time that bitcoins soar up high again, ICOs will start to boom and the demand of ethereum will drastically go up also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 07, 2019, 08:03:58 AM
There is already a recovery and for those who invested in it in the month of November, he feels very well. Of course, we will not see past performance even this year, but the growth, though small but stable.

It is good to see the price of ethereum going up again after a long decline last year that started after its all-time high las January. And through this small growth, ethereum became no.2 again in the coinmarketcap after ripple overtook it last year. The hardfok this month might also push the price up but correction may follow after this event.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 07, 2019, 04:42:29 AM
There is already a recovery and for those who invested in it in the month of November, he feels very well. Of course, we will not see past performance even this year, but the growth, though small but stable.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 07, 2019, 04:26:18 AM
Ethereum has already shown good growth and confidently again returned to its second place in terms of capitalization. Now we are expecting improvements in this coin, and we hope that after this, ethereum will gradually stop its previous price level. Of course, without a general rise in the cryptocurrency market, this is not enough.
Pages:
Jump to: