Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol? - page 2. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Of course, the best protocol.There already all wrote about this, but the cool thing is that they set their own standard for tokens. + Based on ETH, you can create smart contracts and here's an example for ICO as an ideal way to convince potential investors that they will not be deceived even at the stage of purchase.
Well, such.and where it can work Huh
in any area where transparency + anonymity is important at the same time.
and how many such spheres? Already one? finance  Grin Grin
some gambling, for example, or some services for communicating with strangers
gambling still understand, the service for communication is controversial
Well, at least gambling. I only know projects 5 in this area, where ETH makes it possible to provide security and at the same time openness and standardization. luckchemy, trueplay, some other damn thing flew from my head. they use this protocol and the token is standardized. and shorter in their WP described normally about why ETH is good))
yeah, already I went to read, of course)) could you copy this piece here
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

Yes because ethereum has the fastest transactions and really capable to use, its just like it is more common to use than other coins. And ethereum owner is really dedicated to make more best project to make ethereum better than now.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
At this point Ethereum is the best blockchain protocol. But there are many projects that are trying to prove and develop better things. So maybe soon to see some better project as a whole.  Huh Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
until Ethereum becomes the new king of cryptocurrencies it is very difficult to claim that it is in something better at all
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Of course, the best protocol.There already all wrote about this, but the cool thing is that they set their own standard for tokens. + Based on ETH, you can create smart contracts and here's an example for ICO as an ideal way to convince potential investors that they will not be deceived even at the stage of purchase.
Well, at least gambling. I only know projects 5 in this area, where ETH makes it possible to provide security and at the same time openness and standardization. luckchemy, trueplay, some other damn thing flew from my head. they use this protocol and the token is standardized. and shorter in their WP described normally about why ETH is good))
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Above were mentioned neo, waves, cardano... According to different technical parameters, these projects outperform the ether. But the ethereum was the first and proved itself in time. Its shortcomings are known and can be worked with.
Activity: 242
for now i though this is the best one. but you know in IT it very fast changes.
the next gen always try to do better the previous one.
and nothing surprise one day another protocol will take over ETH
Activity: 154
Merit: 30
Yes. This is the most popular and most used Protocol. Because 9 out of 10 projects use blockchain technology. So he is the best for me Smiley
Activity: 350
that's true, the blockchain system is very influential on the digital currency with the advantage of fast and open transactions, it may be better if each country has a procedure to conduct such transactions that is open and can be seen by everyone per transaction done, it will be more good and reduce can even eliminate the number of fraud or confiscation in transactions through ATM or other digital currency. I think it will be a distinct advancement for the economies of the countries that implement the system.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
yes, I think etherium is the best blockchain protocol, because etherium is a digital currency that is widely used by cryptos in exchange of tokens / coins to their country's currency, and also etherium is often a partner of new tokens based on ERC20 and others .
etherium has a very strong foundation and reliable blockchain protocol.
There are many bugs in ETH whether you like it or not that is the fact, we have seen many hacks in the past because of that and so is the reason we have ETC now. Another thing is that it is not even a currency, it is used to distribute tokens for projects and that is the only use for ETH.
Nothing safe , there's always something to exploit no matter how they claim it was perfect made and without glitch . So far nothing could compete well with ethereum , there is waves and neo in second & third place with 100 tx per sec and neo with 1,000 tx per sec , fast transaction aren't the only parameter right?
Activity: 195
The ethereum blockchain protocol is currently been used widely. But there are also other blockchain protocols that are equally coming up as fast as you can imagine. Lets hope that they come along with features that are far advanced than what ethereum couldnt offer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
certainly, ethereum (ETH) will accompany Bitcoin (BTC) as the best blockchain protocol. because currently almost all exchanges use ETH as Base Exchange Coins. and Eth is also used as a Campaign tool in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
I am a big friend of the Ethereum Blockchain and I really believe in the success of this projects. One point that I really like is that you can send Ethereum and all tokens withing some seconds. I remember my BTC transaction that took 3-4 hours..
Activity: 434
Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

Ethereum protocol is good but there will always be someone who will try to surpass Ethereum like NEO , ADA, Stratis and many more. Just like Bitcoin, they want to surpass Bitcoin but being a pioneer is not easy to replace by other altcooin unless they have something unique feature that will caught the attention of the investors and the community.
Pages:
Jump to: