Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol? - page 7. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I am fully confident that today it is the best platform. ETH has no competitors. And it seems to me that in the near future they will not appear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

Yes, in the moment this is true. But there is project which doing similar opportunity, example is wawes.
The truce of South and North Korea was recorded on the blockade of the ethereum - it means a lot!
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
this is the most popular technology to date, there are technologies better, but they do not have such a wide application as an etherium. it's for a long time
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I believe that the future for blockchain technology, and Ethereum is part of a brighter future. This is really a unique blockchain, which is constantly being improved. Developers are very impressed with their project. A huge number of investors trust projects designed on the blockchain ethereum.
Activity: 284
Its the most used right now so means alot....for now
Activity: 196
Merit: 5

It is almost impossible to guess it randomly, therefore, the use of computing power is absolutely necessary to decipher the block and receive remuneration. Correction of indicators occurs in an automatic mode - they should be in full conformity among themselves. The time required to validate a block is specified during the determination of its complexity, and if it is less than expected, the system understates the Block difficulty parameter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
There's a chance that ethereum will be the next step of bitcoin as a number one blockchain near in the future.
This speculation is possible to happen but as of now it's hard to predict the only cryptocurrency we won't know what will happen next.
So far, so good with this ethereum blockchain but we can't decide on this as of now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 558
Surely, it is the best blockchain protocol being in use RIGHT NOW. and it is MASSIVE.
in a theory, such projects like EOS, zilliqa and many others have much more benefits and better specefications, but it's only on a paper... how many time will it pass til full realization of their protocol? dunno.
but keep in mind, ETH is going to have sharding (already announced) and with no doubt there will be more updates and new features on ETH!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Mostly used now to create a coin offering. I do think it is a good thing for those who cannot fund their projects but have some great ideas on what service that will click the community.
Somehow it is also a bad thing. Scumbags could easily create a fake ICO that would look like a legitimate one by faking everything and easily get millions of dollars from investors.
There are always positive and negative about everything. Even bitcoin have it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I will say it belong to the top 4(Four). The platform is a good one Becuse most ICOS uses it...
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
A very good question that few people ask today. No, I do not think that this is so, because there are projects that are really better than blockchain ethereum, but I'm not a great expert in this matter, so today it's hard for me to answer such a question. But still I think that the competitor will be EOS
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Ethereum for sure is a very potential project and is leading the way in the crypto world.base on this fact Ethereum can be considered as one of the best blockchain.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Pff, yeah, the best ... The very first who was able to simplify the task of forks. 30 code of code and the contract is ready. But as the very first, he is the most unstable of mistakes and bugs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Probably ETH best at the moment, but I'm sure that will be created much better blockchain network in future. ETH it is first smart protocol and it is good example for future developments.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Yes i agree at the moment ethereum is the complete package, it is not only a crypto currency but a tokenization and smart contract platform so future is huge for eth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
ethereum is exactly the same as blockchain has a chain block platform that can run contracts with cryptographic money. most ICOs prefer ethereum to serve as a benchmark for exchange on the type of altcoin that it will launch because the transactions using ethereum are much faster than using bitcoins.Ethereum can not be said to be the best blockchain protocol, but rather as an alternative platform that resembles a blockchain chain.
Activity: 420
Etherium network have many problems, main of them network speed and overload steadiness.
Its because ETH first alternative blockchain, and it need to fixing
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ethereum itself does not provide a good solution for private transactions. However, because it allows developers to write their own contract logic. The ideas of these privacy protection systems can be well transferred to the Ethereum system without changing Ethereum itself. There is no need to redefine the currency based on privacy technology.
 Thank you for your insights. the idea you've mentioned might be a really good proposal and Ethereum is already building similar solutions such as Plasma and the Raiden network. What would say about these two solutions and their contribution to the problems we're all currently witnessing?
Activity: 252
Etherium is the only working protocol that is beneficial. That's why it can be called the best. But if we talk about potential, then the Etherium has big problems with scalability.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124

No I don't think so, there are other blockchain protocol that are been developed that are better than Ethereum, so to me it is one the best.
Pages:
Jump to: