Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol? - page 5. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
At the moment, yes. They have been working on it the longest and have committed themselves on the positive side
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
The ethereum has drawbacks.No not the best, but it is still the most popular.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

I haven't really used other blockchain protocols so it may seem a bit biased but I feel Ethereum blockchain is very easy to use and also flexible. It is no wonder that devs prefer to work with it for ico projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I don't think ETH is the best.
Because ETH's current throughput is low, it still can't support large star software.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

Yes, ETH is the best Blockchain protocol today, at a low cost and very fast processing speed. ETH has surpassed all Altcoin and Bitcoin. And that is why I chose ETH as the primary investment currency
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Probably yes. Although bitcoin is popular & valuable, it's value comes from its age and popularity. Its system is actually really fundamental and not achieving much. Ethereum blockchain is elaborate and able to solve many problems that can't even be considered to solve in bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The best blockchain protocol may not be Ethereum. But in today's conditions, I think Ethereum is the most reliable and powerful one. I think the ethereum network is a very powerful one, if there is a problem from time to time. The number of miners is sufficient and the miners are satisfied with working on the Ethereum network. I think that's the most important point. Because on platforms such as Ethereum, where mining is done, one of the best indicators is mining. But none of this says that Ethereum is perfect. I think it needs a few important updates. If these updates and system improvements are made, then we can debate whether it is the best protocol. I say all this as someone with an Ethereum investment.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now there are many projects with a stronger blockchain. The ethereum was lucky because he was the first one to come up with this. Now he is inferior to his younger brothers
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
There are many the best blockchain protocol, Ethereum is the best platform only.
but I am sure that the dev of ethereum is always to build the blockchain protocol for better.
Activity: 47

i am quite sure that eth is best blockchain so far right now, all others can tell anything until they will do as much as eth did last years
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

I don't think you can say which blockchain is best in general. YOu can try to search for best blockchain for certain specific purposes. When you want to speak about smart contracts, I really believe ethereum is the best one
In the fact that everyone has a goal and everyone needs - I completely agree with you. On this reasoning about the better the majority of newcomers will be subject to
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

I don't think you can say which blockchain is best in general. YOu can try to search for best blockchain for certain specific purposes. When you want to speak about smart contracts, I really believe ethereum is the best one
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
Definitely it is, the Ethereum blockchain protocol is the most known one. Looking at it, we can confidently say that this is the most successful project with such concept, that 90% other projects to make their service.
Activity: 98
***EDITED***
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I am sure that ethereum is the best blockchain protocol. Because it is the only one really good working blockchain protocol for now. There are a lot of blockchains which say they going to kill ethereum. May be they will, someday, but now it just the words. So for present days ethereum is the best.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
For now yes. But many new protocols developing now. These all protocols all aim develope eth's negative aspects. When these blockchain protocols will finish eth will lost first place.
A very good question that few people ask today. No, I do not think that this is so, because there are projects that are really better than blockchain ethereum, but I'm not a great expert in this matter, so today it's hard for me to answer such a question. But still I think that the competitor will be EOS
EOS is a great example of a rising star in the cryptocurrency space and as a protocol provider. Do you think that one day EOS will surpass Ethereum?
Well I won't say it is the best or it is  not the best, what I know is that ethereum blockchain is the only tested, trusted and guaranteed blockchain protocol as at today, this because ethereum blockchain is currently running thousands of dapps on it's network, no other blockchain network have achieved this fate, until other blockchain be able to host thousands of dapps and still run fine, then we can think of who is the best, for now in my opinion, eth is the best.  
 Eth is undoubtedly the current leader in terms of providing the most used and most efficient protocol. however, we need to comapre it to all the other startups that are considered to be as impactful as Ethereum in  a few years, or even less.  For instance, many new Dapps are now turning to the NEO blockchain, which is reckoned to be as fast and as efficient as Ethereum. What do you think about NEO or IOTA?
Activity: 560
Merit: 111

protocol is open source
ethereum =  scam
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com

Ethereum was the first to bring about smart contracts functionality. It's not the best it's just the first n well known for now.  Therr are various players coming into the field with their various mind blowing functionalities yet.  Let's just wait n see
Pages:
Jump to: