Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol? - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Not the best, I think NEO is far superior, but it is still good enough for most applications and has a huge community and development behind it. Not bad.
I totally disagree with you that NEO is much better. NEO just survived the wave of the pump and then people began to talk about it. I like ETH is really high-tech that promising coin.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Perhaps at the moment I would say yes.
But yesterday I read up an article about upcoming fork and their technology sounded pretty exciting and that's
what really caught my attention about this article. Their innovative intitatives was talking about Multichains, Multi state engine and
Blockchain-as-a-service.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html

I also read something about this on another article. They also made mention of serverless Blockchain. Do you understand how it works? I'm not sure I understand what a "severless" Blockchain means.
Activity: 406
Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

for now maybe yes. But in the future, we wont know what kind of cryptocurrency will be created to surpass ethereum.
ETH transaction per second is still slow, EOS platform was described that it can do about 100k transaction per seconds.
lets see later if EOS can beat ETH or not.
Activity: 23
Perhaps at the moment I would say yes.
But yesterday I read up an article about upcoming fork and their technology sounded pretty exciting and that's
what really caught my attention about this article. Their innovative intitatives was talking about Multichains, Multi state engine and
Blockchain-as-a-service.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html

Activity: 183
perhaps for now the Ethereum network is still the best in terms of speed, trust and anonymity.

but maybe in the future it must be other developers also want to compete to continue to be the best.

may Ehereum also improve her self so that she stood on top of all the factions.
Activity: 154
 I have read that yes, it is the  best one as it is realible, at least more reliable compared to other coins. However, I know that btc also uses blockchain system and it is not less but even more popular. maybe, it is even the best
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io

the answer from me, yes, blockchain is the best system that ever exist today, very transparent and make someone can not cheat, our transaction can be monitored by others, so also with us, this system is very honest, let alone in use by ethereum , therefore money laundering will never work if there is a system like this, hopefully with the presence of blockchain the progress of the financial information system becomes better.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠

Ethereum is not the best platform Blockchain protocol, every Blockchain platform has its faults. Ethereum's Blockchain is a frequent trader that makes transactions impossible, but you still have to pay for the transaction, which is one of the drawbacks I've encountered.
Well, that's what I said about it. Take at least a story with a burglary and the appearance of a classic ether / In the future, I understand that no one is immune from the appearance of a similar method of ultra light etherium, and the etherium slim
Activity: 196
For now and the future I think it will be. The problem with the bitcoin blockchain protocol is that it is not evolving and keeping up with the times, whereas with ethereum, work is always being done on it and it is constantly evolving to fit the needs of people as the times change so yea, it is the best blockchain protocol.
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

Ethereum is not the best platform Blockchain protocol, every Blockchain platform has its faults. Ethereum's Blockchain is a frequent trader that makes transactions impossible, but you still have to pay for the transaction, which is one of the drawbacks I've encountered.
Activity: 46
Yes, Ethereum is the most successful of the public chains. There are more other platforms available, but how many of them participate in ICO activities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

I think yes because this coin is much in love by people so than that this coin promises and can be profitable especially in investing it better because the growth of this coin is very good and can help losses that have plagued the last month
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I'd say no, but it does depend on what you want a chain to do (smart contracts, or fast transfers, or max security etc).

Also let's just remember what happened to the blockchain when cryptokitties hit mania.

Incumbency and how established a blockchain is seems to have a disproportionate impact on value. Bitcoin for example isn't the most 'advanced' blockchain, but because of how long it has been around and how 'trusted' it is, it has the greatest value (among a variety of other reasons).

So maybe not the 'best' in many fields - but will it hold its value? I'd say so.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
Not the best, I think NEO is far superior, but it is still good enough for most applications and has a huge community and development behind it. Not bad.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
At the expense of the "best" I would not be so hot. But at the expense of popular it is unequivocally about him. It's all because of the ease of use.
Activity: 20
Time to be the first to leave soon, now there are a lot of new and strong blockades, which are much better than the Ethereum. I think that by the end of this year the Ethereum will make good competition. Look at Vitalik, he is a drug addict, in the community of the Ethereum constant problems, if they continue, it's bad to end!
Activity: 1204

I don't know if ethereum is the best blockchain protocol but for me it's the best and it's very easy for using and you can holding the majority of cryptocurrencies personally i use it from my start in crypto world and i still using it.
Activity: 448

In my opinion, it is a really good protocol. For me, it is reliable and transactions are fast enough. Also, there are a lot of good projects on ethereum platform. I hope ethereum will be improved more in the future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Ethereum is for sure a great project. However, lack of support of other programming languages is a significant restriction. Modern blockchain projects release themselves from this vice, supporting C#, VB.Net, and others. Another flaw is PoW consensus algorithm which is a burden that will be more and more tangible with the time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Ethereum is not the best but ethereum is a good crypto currency for long-term investments, if you are a trader, certainly would not miss to invest in this one altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: