Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"? - page 35. (Read 79952 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
I hope that the recovery is a success and so is the coin. Im sick of not being rich, my head hurts all day, and one of my eyes is always a bit blurry, I also have eye floaters on this same eye. I cannot focus on doing any job that requires starting into a computer, and im not even high IQ so im not bright enough to code anything remarkable, so all I can do is browse all day and read about investing opportunities so I can at least make enough money to live off passive income. I only need another property so I don't need to work. I don't even want a lambo lifestyle, just be able to not worry about paying bills (even tho the lambo would be cool im not going to lie)

So I browse all day looking for opportunities. Byteball looks good, but im worried that since they are giving away basically free GBYTE, investors will dump.

Pascalcoin already peaked in a pretty big pump, I may consider entering once it finally stabilizes. I think it's starting to look like a good entry point for the next pump:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pascal-coin/

of course there is always the possibility of continued stagnation tho...

anyway I hope you can eventually deliver something gamechanging and hopefully the market will respond accordingly (making rich the early investors). I will never rest until I somehow make it and I hope this is the one.
Spoetnik you are describing the fact that the lack of top-down order is a power vacuum due to Coasian costs. I agree, but I want you to read the thread from the following quote forward to the third quote, because Coasian costs become compatible with higher levels of entropy as mankind progresses (credit @CoinCube with that conceptual discovery) and we are leaving the Stage #4 Industrial Age:

How many times have I told you both publicly and in private messages that top-down control doesn't mean there is only one top authority. A diversification of cults each with their own top-down control, is consistent. Never do we have in the universe a falsifiable example of a single top-down authority for any phenomenon. Even you noted that religions are not all the same.

The Coasian barrier of the need for concentration of fixed investment capital in the Industrial Age was the cause. Click the quoted thread below for more in depth analysis:

The only source of Marxism is the Jews, it does not originate from anywhere else.

The actual source is the power vacuum created by the natural requirement to concentrate fixed capital in the Industrial Age. The banksters just stepped into that natural power vacuum.

Yeah r0ach's white supremacists are going to get their wish to end complexity and go back to very low productivity of the Amish with horse drawn plows. A gun under every blade of grass will be entirely useless. Checkmate. (those guns will ultimately likely be turned on each other as the economic failure results in every white supremacist warlord for himself with Rothschild ROFLMAO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO5FKjWfb-Y (Btw, I can add numbers in my head MUCH faster than those two in the final although I've seen videos of geniuses who are faster than me, but I don't have Ainan's extreme memory.)

Well I am not sure if I don't have some unique memory capabilities. For example, I do seem to code in my head while sleeping and for example I fell asleep for 4 hours this afternoon (effects of the strong antibiotics) then woke up and was reciting everything I had written in my head earlier in the day, while laying in bed and realized I wanted to go to the computer to make the following edit:

That Nature journal is a controlled propaganda sourcegatekeeper.

Also I remember once (in my late 30s) I had written several hundred lines of code and lost it due to power outage or somehow mismanaging the backups or something, and I was able to rewrite the code nearly verbatim from memory as if I had a photographic memory (I could literally still see the code if I closed my eyes). But I think I remembered it because I remembered everything the code was doing conceptually.

I know I am not good at quickly memorizing sequential tones (there was a game Simon that other kids used to be better at than me). My memory seems to excel at remembering details in a conceptual context, e.g. the tones of Simon had no relevance for me to memorize them with.  That is why my reading comprehension tested very high (above 99th percentile), but the other aspects of my verbal abilities such as vocabulary was only in the high 80s to low 90s percentile.

I am an abstract concepts sponge. As I had described recently somewhere (see perhaps the first thread that was quoted), as a very young child I always wanted to understand how everything worked conceptually.

Note during the TB illness (and even now while under treatment) I have been so low on energy at times which causes discombobulated delirium thought processes (as if the signals in my brain are crossed and short-circuited and all I get out is noise and words and sentence fragments reverberate and get all mixed up), such that my intellect (and emotional state) has been severely hampered and perturbed. I am very interested to see if it all comes back as I complete the treatment.

I've recently published an article about decentralization and would love to hear your opinion on it:
https://hackernoon.com/decentralized-objective-consensus-without-proof-of-work-a983a0489f0a#.4w7fb6ona

Hey alkan, thanks for trying to update me on your progress but my (detailed technical) cognitive energy is very limited right now and my priorities are now on implementation and so I don't have time to go digging in long documents to understand every person's conceptual ideas. Any tl;dr? Preferably a long technical document should start with a short abstract summarizing the conceptual contents.

When will your coin be released?

No ETA for anything yet, as I am still trying to determine when I will be back up to full speed cognitively. I am still climbing out of a hole and am not yet juggling all the balls.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
I want to reiterate again how critically important our work on decentralization technology is:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17900578

Eventually I will publish a well defined technological plan...

I am not against decentralization ..i am against people faking it.
I am not for laws but on the other hand society would collapse if it wasn't there.

You can't have some laws that benefit you and cast away the rest.
The financial regulations are there for a reason.
They funded the Multi-Trillion dollar US military force and paved roads.

Take away the laws and there will be garbage piled 100 feet high in the streets.
AKA: Marshall law.

The economy would have ALREADY collapsed had the US govt not put out bail-out packages etc years ago.
Which was CAUSED by a lack of regulations which was admitted by Greenspan.

That evil NWO you are talking about is the very reason you have a roof over your head and you are not flying the North Korean flag guys.

EDIT:

@Shelby
Here is a mind fuck for you Wink
What is NWO ?
Why did Trump get elected ?
Because he was not one of "them" the old evil politicians ?
So he's trying to implement a NEW WORLD ORDER ?
And you ..wouldn't know it ? Wink
uhhh ohhh  Cheesy
Activity: 149
Merit: 103
I want to reiterate again how critically important our work on decentralization technology is:

I've recently published an article about decentralization and would love to hear your opinion on it:
https://hackernoon.com/decentralized-objective-consensus-without-proof-of-work-a983a0489f0a#.4w7fb6ona
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

When will your coin be released?

Activity: 770
Merit: 629
Open source is the solution. Given enough contributors, all complexity is shallow. The free market works it out.

For example, anything I might bring to the ecosystem, is my contribution to the ecosystem. The crypto ecosystem will digest it and decide whether my particular fork of the action is worthy of a leadership role, yet in either case my contribution will be absorbed into the collective knowledge of the ecosystem.

I can only applaud the clarity of that vision.

My stance on Bitcoin is more nuanced than that.

It is very likely that Bitcoin was created by the DEEP STATE (the same one that is pulling the strings with Wikileaks that got Trump elected on purpose in order to blame the global collapse on the free market proponents) in order to force the destruction of the existing nation-state paper currencies in order to usher in a cashless society and their aims for a NWO.

They (Satoshi) clearly understood that the mining would become centralized and thus they would have complete control over the protocol.

However, I also believe that the scientists working for Rothschild et al, outsmarted their bosses. And I believe similar what the DARPA engineers did in the case of the WWW (see quote below) knew damn well that they were launching a decentralized experiment which would spawn better technologies which would displace Bitcoin and defeat the NWO plan.

I'm not sure about whether Bitcoin was created by the deep state, but in any case, the one who did so, probably did them a service, but also opened pandora's box.  So whether or not it was someone on the payroll of deep state, doesn't, in the end, matter.

The fact that one cannot find who is Satoshi, talks for your hypothesis.  On the other hand, it could indeed be a very careful individual.  In the end, it doesn't matter.

Spoetnik, what you need to understand is that the regulated world is the one that is destroying itself. Your call for regulation is merely the type of self-destruction we will see in Stage #5. <---- CLICK THIS LINK!!!

Of course that will not be evident to the masses (and you), because if it was, they wouldn't do it and destroy themselves. But instead you all will indeed support the NWO and the police state totalitarianism. It is well underway...

Amen.

I should thank Spoetnik for raising some points that give me an opportunity to clarify some issues. But  I hope we don't get in any lengthy cat fights, because it distracts from real work.

Our work on altcoins is critically important for our survival as a human species. <--- PLEASE CLICK THAT LINK!!

You seem to once again give me the impression you don't get it.
Coding complexity ?

Yup.. it's pretty much paramount.

Open source is the solution. Given enough contributors, all complexity is shallow. The free market works it out.

For example, anything I might bring to the ecosystem, is my contribution to the ecosystem. The crypto ecosystem will digest it and decide whether my particular fork of the action is worthy of a leadership role, yet in either case my contribution will be absorbed into the collective knowledge of the ecosystem.

There is far more to making and getting a currency used then the coder with his head buried in the screen.
You seem to have tunnel vision on that one single aspect alone.

We need many focused experiments to end up with those which end up being useful.

Shelby you are indeed smart and an asset to crypto i think but i wish you would pull out and see the bigger picture more and with less controversial conspiracy theories.

Like you think bitcoin itself is a conspiracy.
And i get the feeling you want to make a Bitcoin Killer to right this wrong and defeat the conspirators.

My stance on Bitcoin is more nuanced than that.

It is very likely that Bitcoin was created by the DEEP STATE (the same one that is pulling the strings with Wikileaks that got Trump elected on purpose in order to blame the global collapse on the free market proponents) in order to force the destruction of the existing nation-state paper currencies in order to usher in a cashless society and their aims for a NWO.

They (Satoshi) clearly understood that the mining would become centralized and thus they would have complete control over the protocol.

However, I also believe that the scientists working for Rothschild et al, outsmarted their bosses. And I believe similar what the DARPA engineers did in the case of the WWW (see quote below) knew damn well that they were launching a decentralized experiment which would spawn better technologies which would displace Bitcoin and defeat the NWO plan.

Have you given much thought to getting the new currency used ?
There seems to be one thing we are lacking in crypto.. adoption.

Extensive thought. This will be revealed soon.

I am still trying to get back up to speed. My energy level is about at 50% of normal (which means I am too sleepy 50% of the normal waking hours) and my mind has finally started (as of last night) to start programming in my sleep again. I had lost this cognitive function over the past couple of years. And during the first 2 - 3 weeks of my anti-TB treatment, my energy levels was at about 5 - 10% and I could barely do anything but eat and sleep (and no thinking in my sleep).

Yesterday was the first day that I did technical work since before I started treatment on Jan. 21. Yesterday I read 6 chapters of a math and programming book in about 2 hours. And did extensive technical reading and research on comparing Go and JavaScript (especially the concurrency model).

And that is not because of a lack of good code.
I would wager that would be because you have coders selling the product.
Or maybe assuming the product will sell itself.

Which goes hand in hand with the negatives.
Such as Anon shit, dark markets, ICO's etc.
Do you think the average person out there likes that crap ? If they did we'd know Wink

I agree there is a lot more hype than actual adoption (especially non-speculative adoption) of the altcoins.

Some level of hype is necessary to get some interest. I have a plan to achieve real adoption. Readers will just have to evaluate it when I reveal it. We can't discuss vaporware. And I will not try to refute your skepticism. You have every right to be skeptical and you might even end up being correct in the end in my case as well. All I can say, is I will be straight forward with the information at the appropriate time.

Note there is no ICO, there is nothing right now. So please hold your criticism until there is something to actually critique. Because bogging me down in cat fights won't help us get to the point where you can actually critique something that is announced.

I think you have a huge uphill climb...

I agree with that! I am not even 100% healthy yet. I have 27 more days of the intensive 4-drug antibiotics. Then after that 16 weeks of 2-drug regimen. But my energy level and digestion is gradually coming back towards normal now. And beyond the health, there are huge mountains to climb. Please don't add to my stress by reminding me. I just have to keep focus on climbing.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
You seem to once again give me the impression you don't get it.
Coding complexity ?

Yup.. it's pretty much paramount.

BUT !

There is far more to making and getting a currency used then the coder with his head buried in the screen.
You seem to have tunnel vision on that one single aspect alone.

And many creations were simply an accident.. like recorded audio.

Shelby you are indeed smart and an asset to crypto i think but i wish you would pull out and see the bigger picture more and with less controversial conspiracy theories.

Like you think bitcoin itself is a conspiracy.
And i get the feeling you want to make a Bitcoin Killer to right this wrong and defeat the conspirators.
Have you given much thought to getting the new currency used ?
There seems to be one thing we are lacking in crypto.. adoption.
And that is not because of a lack of good code.
I would wager that would be because you have coders selling the product.
Or maybe assuming the product will sell itself.

Which goes hand in hand with the negatives.
Such as Anon shit, dark markets, ICO's etc.
Do you think the average person out there likes that crap ? If they did we'd know Wink

I think you have a huge uphill climb and it's not your health or even coding the coin.. it's ADOPTION.
Or are you not interested in average users ?

It's clearly not that hard to whip up a convoluted tech scheme here for profits if that is your goal.
And i will repeat the entire point is INITIAL Distribution.
So you can't launch an ICO or *partial ICO then claim to have created something better than Bitcoin.
I will NEVER work !

Far more to it than mathematical elliptical curves & shit man Wink
I was back to work yesterday. I will write more about that later.

Here is the big picture of why what we are doing is important and destined for great wealth...

I've read through the PM's & Collapse thread...

But iamnotback makes some great points, namely:

during ww2 gold was used because it already the backbone of the system, unlike now.

as long as infrastructure survives (indicating a financial system collapse) the internet & the speed at which solutions can be engineered outside of governmental avenues. and crypto is blooming, could soon be as ubiquitous as mobile phones. if crypto overcomes onramping obstacles it could serve as the path of least resistance ie stored & sent via mobile phones.

that a total financial system collapse could shove us into a dark age of food shortages (4 meal theory) and need for weapons. in isolated or war torn areas, are PM's more viable than food or ammo.

And incorporate the creative destruction aspect of Stage #5.

So clearly we see what is being created is the antithesis of the NWO, i.e. the decentralized society that is rising to become Stage #6.

This is why the goldbugs are entirely wrong. The NWO is going to take Universal Surveillance control over the tangible economy and destroy it. All tangible stores of wealth will die, and only the new decentralized forms of capital in the Knowledge Age will survive.

And unlike the Fall of the Western Roman Empire, this NWO will be geographically global. The frontier this time will not be geographical (i.e. no Byzantine Eastern Empire), but rather the decentrzalized online economy will be the release value and frontier that provides the way out of the creative destruction.

This is absolutely crucial to understand. And I as @AnonyMint have been explaining this since 2012 with my seminal essay in the Economic Devastation thread and then the various quotes since such as in 2014.

The only source of Marxism is the Jews, it does not originate from anywhere else.

The actual source is the power vacuum created by the natural requirement to concentrate fixed capital in the Industrial Age. The banksters just stepped into that natural power vacuum.
If we raise some money, I know who I'd want to try to hire on a flexible hours work schedule (and know damn well he is conscientious and would provide extreme value for the money spent):

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=7348

It is not every day that a 160 IQ genius who invented the term "open source" is in the job market and is currently earning less than $60K per year.

Eric is a person with an extremely high reputation and who eats programming complexity like a cake walk.

(I am trying to get my energy up and rid myself of this persistent nausea, but so far haven't found the combination of eating habits and daily pattern to make it so...36 more days of the 4-drug therapy...)

> This has in common with a lot of other suggestions that it would eat the time I feel I should be spending on infrastructure work.

Hypothetically, would you be potentially interested in paid virtual work with flexible part-time hours working on open source projects, specifically in areas which have high potential for network effects such as for example improving the JavaScript ecosystem? Or improving “blockchain” technology in some fundamental way that speculatively might have broad network efforts on the Internet in general? Perhaps it would be helpful to clarify your definition of ‘infrastructure’ in this context.

My understanding is you want to choose work which maximizes the value to the broad Internet community of your limited time resource? Or more specifically the value to hackers or some other more targeted demographic?

> We typically respond to something like this by saying “looks like a market opportunity!” If there’s tech talent out there that’s not being taken advantage of, then there should be money to be made by harnessing it, right?

I put the word out in my circles. One replied that he was eager to offer work to Eric, but that he was very busy with several businesses and it would be a few months yet. He said he hoped that Eric would get a contract job in the meantime, not a permanent one.

> He’s asking for $60k a year, and someone of ESR’s skill is arguably worth at least 2-3x that on the open market,

He is worth a lot more than $60K. His reputation alone is worth a hell of a lot in the right situation, if it something he feels it worthy of attaching his reputation to, and that is not even including the value of his actual production. Additionally the technical writing he could do for a project, such as refining a whitepaper. Obviously he would need to be careful not to associate himself with some scam or investment pump&dump. And obviously he would need to evaluate the technology and believe in it and its (foundational) importance.

My last comment in this thread.

Even though Eric is a talented (even humorous) public speaker and uber talented writer, I am leaning towards what appears to be his original intuition that livecoding would not maximize his ROI nor his value to the community. I have wasted too much time in the third world, so unfortunately I have some intuition to not focus there in terms of high end technology, education, nor intellectual interaction (although they are obviously important future mass markets otherwise). I have learned so much from Eric when he is writing in his focused manner and he is a very valuable tribal leader, so I prefer not to see him reduced to becoming just a good entertainer or any less important work that can be done by others. I am hoping that Eric’s Magnum Opus was not CatB and there is something even greater to come yet. Specifically to foster his creative and learning stimuli even more if possible.

> If crumbling internet infrastructure is really as important as you think it is, then the world needs all the educational resources it can get.

Upgrading foundational infrastructure is critically important and especially when it is taken for granted by most. Yet my contrarian mind also contemplates that we are not omniscient and sometimes the free market replaces with a complexity reducing paradigm shift instead of maintaining complexity. For example, as I understand it NTP is about a total order on a mutual perspective of millisecond synchronization of global time. But in the broad theoretical sense, total orders don’t exist in our universe. For example, some newer designs for blockchains propose to completely do away with any notion of tightly synchronized network time. That is not to say Eric’s work on NTP isn’t very important, because I assume much legacy code depends on it and blockchains (or other paradigm shifts) will probably not replace all use cases (and not soon enough).
Anonymint, do you think Lightening networks with wallet-to-wallet channel selection offers a decentralized payment layer on top of bitcoin sufficient for its the need for which it is implemented?

I haven't looked into the bolded term. Is that a new proposal?

Last time I evaluated LN, my analysis was:

https://gist.github.com/shelby3/c786018a8bb2d8d837abce3a4cf4e799#542-lightning-networks

Note guys I am only on the 19th day of the intensive 8-week, 4-drug TB treatment (to be followed by 18 weeks of 2-drug regimen), so my energy remains very low and I am not actively working much:

https://github.com/keean/zenscript/issues/30#issuecomment-278074629

My liver has improved and my eating and digestion appears to be improving but not yet totally normalized. My energy level is very low. Difficult to think intensely. Want to sleep always.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Sometimes sarcasm is hard to get across via print. I totally agree with you. "Invest in something good that can make you rich".

Your sig quote, is absolutely perfect, in this particular context.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

That's right. You never know what might be spawned here in the altcoin forum. So far its been big fat turds although there have been a few small diamonds. Sooner or later someone is going to crap out a big one(diamond). But if they do no one will buy or support it because its good and not a scam. We like scammy shitcoins best.  Wink

I disagree, i dont know who you mean by "we", but I dont like scammy shitcoins. I think there was decent promising projects, people would naturally invest on those. Yes we like getting rich and to speculate, but why not invest in something that can make you rich because it's something good and not by pure luck?

If a project has some good foundations it is also more likely to make you rich than a random low volume p'n'd.

"We" as a whole. Sometimes sarcasm is hard to get across via print. I totally agree with you. "Invest in something good that can make you rich".

Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

That's right. You never know what might be spawned here in the altcoin forum. So far its been big fat turds although there have been a few small diamonds. Sooner or later someone is going to crap out a big one(diamond). But if they do no one will buy or support it because its good and not a scam. We like scammy shitcoins best.

I disagree, i dont know who you mean by "we", but I dont like scammy shitcoins. I think there was decent promising projects, people would naturally invest on those. Yes we like getting rich and to speculate, but why not invest in something that can make you rich because it's something good and not by pure luck?

If a project has some good foundations it is also more likely to make you rich than a random low volume p'n'd.

This is only the current state. Things will change once the RChain co-op releases the open source code to have an attention economy. This is what'll bring in real money and not scammy pnd money. RChain sounds to be an all in 1 solution for app devs. It'll have smart contracts, content delivery and 100% premined proof-of-stake mined networks. That's the holy grail right there. A decentralized world that scales will be able to exist with the RChain open source decentralized network code.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

That's right. You never know what might be spawned here in the altcoin forum. So far its been big fat turds although there have been a few small diamonds. Sooner or later someone is going to crap out a big one(diamond). But if they do no one will buy or support it because its good and not a scam. We like scammy shitcoins best.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

During the Age of Enlightenment, coffee houses became the center of innovation. Wonder what people will say in the future about Bitcointalk Altcoin section?  Roll Eyes Damned if you do, and damned if you don't... huh Shelby? Wink

It would be indeed cool that the next big thing in crypto was presented here in this mess of a subforum. You get all that sea of shitcoins, then suddenly and very rarely you get some good projects. Don't get me wrong I love this forum, it's like the wild wild west or a jungle, you go with your machete looking for the big treasure, but there are tons of beasts trying to steal your BTC in the process.

It would be cool that a coin makes us rich because it's actually something solid and not just some random short lived pump and dump.

lol i love that quote so much
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

There will be a new platform that is different than bitcoin and in most ways better. Bitcoin will not die though. RChain will be the platform of the future. It's based on math and advanced functions programming.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
Seems to be http://www.who.int/tb/challenges/ltbi/en/ which does not kill Bitcoin, but could kill a developer!

Wishing a swift recovery from that. Antibiotics should work against bacteriae
Pages:
Jump to: