Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 121. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
I really hope it isn't as there are a lot of people now interested in cryptocurrency and most of them are investors so seeing the market in red will definitely bring doubt to the public. Maybe this month their prices are red but we dont know in the next months, just don't panic and keep holding your crypto coins because crypto coins will not stay falling in the end of the year
Activity: 322
April 04, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
I will be in the red for a long time to come but if I keep working to earn new tokens, then it's just my time exchanged for money. So it all depends on if I hold all my tokens or exchange some when they go up. This year does not bring any increase in the price of bitcoin but the future is not clear now may this year give the good affect to the bitcoin and those who are confident about the future holdings they are satisfied and with this i have to hold my own crypto for the future
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
I think in the middle of the year, the market will start to stabilize and turn to green again. We don't have to be impatience because this is normal in cryptoworld. Just take this opportunity to invest more. I think this year will not red this year will be green like sea because many new jobs will be announced many new businesses will start and many new users will come so they will use more bitcoin new investors will come to market for profitable investment
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

We need to be optimistic that the price of bitcoin will still grow this year even if we had been in a downfall for 3 months since the price reached at $20k. We can consider this downfall as opportunity to buy this virtual assets at cheaper price. Be patient we still have time to bounce back.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 04, 2018, 08:53:37 AM
I always think positive and always optimistic with bitcoin prices, I believe bitcoin prices will soon recover and this year will not be a red year for bitcoin and I will get a profit
Activity: 294
April 04, 2018, 08:49:23 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I believe that, there is  a good reason to believe that crypto market will going grow this year,because as of now the market will turn to green and the red will only a few remaining thats why maybe this is the sign that all coins in the market will pump again and maybe this is the time that the prices blow off will totally dimished,and those happen prosperity in investing last years hoping that it will repeated again in this remaining month.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
it is too early to tell that this years will be a catastrophe for cryptocurrency i am very optimistic that this year will be crypto year. we just to wait patiently for the right time. and everything will went well.
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
Hi all,

What do think about Welltrado (www.welltrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?
I would like to invest in this ICO, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 04, 2018, 08:23:19 AM
I do not think this year will be red! Yes, the year started with bear market after tireless bull market last year. It is only natural that there will be some sort of correction after which everything will be back to normal and there might be another set of bull market again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

The situation in the market is really sad, and the coins do not show any growth, but I would not have become so dramatic, because after this long decline there will necessarily be growth. The market can not be in the same cycle all the time, you just have to wait.
Even if we assume that the recovery will not happen this year, there will still be a lot of ICO that will issue new coins that will make large X-s. The market is not homogeneous and it should be used. But it seems to me that most of the coins from the top 10 by the end of the year will be evaluated very close to their highs.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

The situation in the market is really sad, and the coins do not show any growth, but I would not have become so dramatic, because after this long decline there will necessarily be growth. The market can not be in the same cycle all the time, you just have to wait.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
April 04, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
I don't think so, as what I know, every year has a red state on the market this is just a common situation on crypto world. We are just on the month of April, we'll see what will happen for the coming months before we finally say that this year is not good for all cryptos. Let's just take a break in thinking negative things, let's just hope that the market will soon recover from red state.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 04, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
No one knows, it all depends, If good news keep happening for crypto space, we might be seeing green after green, but if bad news and country regulations keep happening then it's gonna be red and red, but I am hoping for better days and greenish days
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
April 04, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

2018 will be a slow development year of cryptocurrency. We have to accept this because Cryptocurrency is always affected by the economy of the world.
Securities are struggling very well between the US and China. That made the price of bitcoin unrecoverable. But we must have confidence in bitcoin and hold them. waiting for the economic war to end, everything will return to normal.
Activity: 108
April 04, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
Do you think this year will be Red? We do not know that maybe it's going to be so long before the time. Try it out if it's just fine.There is nothing to lose, if you try.
Activity: 714
April 04, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Anything is possible, well, I want to increase started as soon as possible. Surely, everyone is waiting for cryptobiina and global spread. Despite the widespread introduction of blockchain technologies, we have previously observed how the market shook off the “newcomers“, now the market took on the” Oldies " is a protracted dive and further leaving the fleet (all this lasts for more than one month). The market shakes even the most patient and those who came here to make money quickly. If everyone is talking about the turn?! so reversal is not unique).

There is a feeling that before the expected growth, we will see a total market capitalization of around 200 billion
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
April 03, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
I think the first two quarters of 2018 would be in red. But in the end of 2018 market will be the dark green. First, every one has to understand that it happens when you add huge altcoin bubbles to the equation and you get yourself much bigger altcoin dump than normal. This dip is actually the opportunity for those who were regretting not to buy BTC or ETH earlier at low prices. Always remember, Highly prices of anything make it a barrier for investors to buy. I think these dips or recession in market will bring new players into economy and more investment will be added into crypto economy. I had read a market report saying that only 33 million people out of 7 billion+ people in the world are involved in cryptocurrencies. Let the whole world enter into first and then you will see the market will be above the sky. I think market will recover soon.
Activity: 280
April 03, 2018, 07:24:26 AM
Well, what can you do? We just need to be patient and wait for the Crypto currency to start growing ... In fact, the market is cyclical. There is no constant growth or fall on the crypto market.
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 07:05:33 AM
1st quarter has gone passed in RED and 2nd quarter thr might be dull market but last 2 quarters will belong to bulls.
Activity: 476
April 03, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

Yes it is kinda hard to have a motivation in terms of this kind of situation because the bitcoins and all the other coins are really dropping in the market and it is hard to tell when they will gonna rise again and i am having a doubt id they can really be rising again or maybe not. So as much as i want to aay that invest in them because it is much more cheaper the risk in them are very high because they might fall tremendously but lets just hope that those things will bot happen so just stay positive
Jump to: