Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 125. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 115
March 29, 2018, 11:06:42 PM
I think this year will be red. I said such a way in February because market turn was seen already. Untill many people are in profit we will be waiting green market
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 10:59:54 PM
I am optimistic the market will be green again, the crypto is now red, maybe three months will be back green, the global influence is very important for the development of crypto and the stability of the world all affect the market so I hope the world economy will stabilize again to crypto back green.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 10:40:35 PM
For me early this year would be bloody red, the reason of the sudden increase lately in december. No need to rush it will recover with in this year... 2018 is a good sign for cryptocurrency.
I think the market is we will just be red on the first 6 month and i am sure that the next 6 month the market is we will be green and we will bounce back very well and more stronger and i an sure that before this year is we will end all the price on the market is we will pump very high.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 10:30:04 PM
the market continues to be red but I still believe it will come back green,and already nearly 5 months crypto market has decreased but we must be aware this is the crypto world can go down and ride at any time so stay calm and waiting for the situation to make a decision..
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 29, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
We are all aware of the red in the market,we need to be positive and still belive that one day the red will be gone and never comeback.It will recover it's price in the next month.

It will always be back that is how the whales fill their bags.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 06:37:45 PM
We are all aware of the red in the market,we need to be positive and still belive that one day the red will be gone and never comeback.It will recover it's price in the next month.
Activity: 307
March 29, 2018, 06:02:52 PM
We cant deny the fact that sometimes it is red and sometimes it is green, yes of course of fluctuation effect. But all are want green for the reason that it is increasing. The good thing of it is we are now in the first quarter of this year hence the market value is fighting, how much in the next quarter or in the last quarter especially christmas seasson which value were expected to blown up.
Activity: 95
March 29, 2018, 05:46:16 PM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
Hope you are right , hope there will be a time the market will recover and the green again will come back
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 29, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I am really sad to see the market is only red for 3 months now. Currently I lose 50% of my assets
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 05:40:19 PM
we have to invest in proper crypto again and not in shitcoins and shit airdrops. The market must get confidence again. the investors also scared a lot of scams. and then the messages of the governments. that was not good. and there are too many tokes and coins. the money is too much distributed
Activity: 19
March 29, 2018, 01:57:41 PM
bloody red
copper member
Activity: 1568
March 29, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
I think this year will be a red after the month of may because lot of coins this year are going to be a decrease specially bitcoin. So we expect that the all cryptocurrency will be a high after the month of may.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 29, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
I think that this year we will not see any growth of bitcoin. The market will continue to fall. Those who expect that in that year bitcoin will cost 20,000 will have to wait two years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 29, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

How can we not see positive growth, if the price has changed more than 100%, is it like that? By the end of 2018 we will all see very good figures, capitalization is growing, every minute and yet the future will be beautiful.
Activity: 93
March 29, 2018, 11:53:21 AM
Ofcourse not,i think drowdown end in summer,and all prices will go up. Anyway better find the way how you can have profit when crypto red.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
March 29, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
I think it is possible that a whole year will be red. Because of uncertain situation with regulators and crypto advertising ban in socia networks new potential investors are aware of investing now and will wait until a situation will become more stable and predictable .
Activity: 350
March 29, 2018, 11:19:30 AM
I think the cause of the price reducer Bitcoin or Altcoin is in terms of issues or have started circulating news that mentions about Bitcoin with a negative thing, because it is now many who sell token or Bitcoin owned and more and more to sell the price decreases.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

It's quite dissappointing this year, but it's okay, i don't think that this year will be always red, it will increase soon, it will be beack into green again, just don't lose hope and be patient to wait until it happens.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

On the stock exchange there is still a trend of drawdown of coins, because before that they grew rapidly. Bearish trend will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
March 29, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
It seems to me that there will not be blood red all year round. There is no constant fall. The market will recover faster than everyone thinks. And this will happen either in late spring or in summer.
Jump to: