Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 123. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 03, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
not at all red because every holders of crypto have thier own decision when to sell, buy or hold. Maybe the cause of price dump of crypto this year are base on fud or negative news about crypto. If you are a trader dont forget this qoutes "buy in bad news and sell in good news" & "buy low sell high". the best thing to do right now is to BUY and HODL.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 11:05:40 PM
I dont know actually. Maybe in the future two years will be all red.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:00:50 PM
I think the Krypto market will grow better in the next few months, and I do not think it will end now, because for me krypto is very popular all over the world, so for them - they are very easy to get many benefits, so I think krypto masa the front will be better than before.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2018, 10:53:58 PM
I don't believe this year will be all red. Though, cryptocurrencies are unpredictable, but I believe they're still gonna rise. The dip is just for a while, which will definitely pop up really soon. Bitcoin and Ethereum will soon gain their grounds in a great way. So, I'm optimistic.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
April 02, 2018, 10:50:55 PM
Actually,I believe in crypto-currency world.There has ups and downs.But there need to be more patience.This year is really pathetic for those person who are connected in crypto world.All the token price is red condition.But I think that it will be recover soon but not sure how much time it will stay.That is totally impossible to say.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 02, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

As you see the market starting from the first month in to April 2018. the market is red. Bitcoin drops to the lowest price 6 K USD. Will the read continue until the end of 2019. Cryptocurrency has faced some FUD attack from influenced person like Jamie Dimon. It cause the price down. Banning ICO in some countries and ads by google, twiiter and facebook also make all coins bloody.  In fact, the market is still strong although the price is down. The popularity of bitcoin is also increase because mainstream news write about it. More new investors come to enter cryptocurrencies. I just say cryptocurrencies are the future money. Don't worry about the red market.
I agree with you
because most in my country the rules are made to be broken.
just as with the crypto world more and more prohibitions will be more and more people who want to enter into the world of crypto.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 02, 2018, 10:14:58 PM
No one knows for sure. If goods keep happening to cryptos, it will be green year but if bad news keep happening like we have witnessed since this year, then we might continue to see red year.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
I don't think so because bitcoin and other altcoins becoming more and more popular all over the world. And as you can see, more companies plans to create platforms that are based on crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum, so I think this downfall will not take much longer than what we think of.
Activity: 193
April 02, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
Even in stock market there's a high and low, how come in crypto will not face falling markets? There's a season for everything we just need to wait and hold.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 09:00:44 PM
That is how markets are falling. Last year, there were so many ico fundraising successes, and how many projects are actually implemented and carried out. If there are a lot of well-developed ico examples, it will attract more and more people's enthusiasm. But sadly not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
April 02, 2018, 08:44:56 PM
I believe everythings fine, the market has dropped this time of the year every year, and always ends up reaching new all time highs!!!!
Activity: 476
April 02, 2018, 08:08:38 PM
This is just cryptocurrency being cryptocurrency. I think this is just normal for the cryptocurrency market to experience this kind of turning events as of now. But there is a rumor that this will bloom on the 2019. So as much as we don't want to expect something since this is a volatile market, we keep expecting and believing that this will rise on the 2019. But as of the moment, 2018 will be the blood bathed for the cryptocurrency. But we should not lose hope, maybe cryptocurrency will arise from its great downfall for the following month. No one knows when but we should be expecting and keep believing the fact that the market will rise soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 07:36:52 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

As you see the market starting from the first month in to April 2018. the market is red. Bitcoin drops to the lowest price 6 K USD. Will the read continue until the end of 2019. Cryptocurrency has faced some FUD attack from influenced person like Jamie Dimon. It cause the price down. Banning ICO in some countries and ads by google, twiiter and facebook also make all coins bloody.  In fact, the market is still strong although the price is down. The popularity of bitcoin is also increase because mainstream news write about it. More new investors come to enter cryptocurrencies. I just say cryptocurrencies are the future money. Don't worry about the red market.
Activity: 85
April 02, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
Like any other year in the crypto world, this year will also be painted in red. But then again, prices will recover after it hits bottom. It's like a daily occurrence in the office.
But then anyway, no one can really say what is and what is not. Everything goes in this market.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
April 02, 2018, 07:20:40 PM
To me it doesn't really make sense that the market will be in the red across the whole year. Unless there are some major changes in terms of regulations etc. 2017 was the best year yet in many ways and crypto is now the biggest it's ever been in terms of global exposure. Given that it would be a big turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.
Activity: 372
April 02, 2018, 07:15:57 PM

Actually it's happening now but I think even it's bathblood we don't need to be panic because I believe that market will back on track and I think it's normal that we face this down time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 02, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
I think this is the year that most cryptocoin are adjusting with the price due to different factor. After a big bang of bitcoin performance people who has are jelous of bitcoin come out  negative issue regarding this and made investors not to invest more. Investors are big factor to role this kind of business. I think this year is adjustment and middle of this year it eill bounce back.
Activity: 1204
April 02, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Unfortunately thre is no possibility for the grow of the market this year specially if the price of bitcoin will falling down and i heard that the price will keep falling until 2019.
Activity: 364
April 02, 2018, 07:01:12 PM
We are going through a period full of reds. The situation is not good to us, but I think the green will come soon. But you still have to be prepared for everything.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
April 02, 2018, 06:56:56 PM
In winter, we all waited for crypto spring and  the market of crypto currency will begin to grow.  Now we can already assume that the red stock exchange will drag on for a long time.  Many are in anticipation, and volumes on coins grow very slowly. One thing I know for sure - how abruptly all the coins fall, also sharply all will grow later.
Jump to: