Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 119. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 02:32:48 AM
I think we will see the growth of the market in the summer as it was last year. Anyway the market will definitely start growing at the end of the year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 06, 2018, 02:27:43 AM
A lot of negative news about the cryptocurrency now. Someone specifically wants to see this market red. They want us to believe that there will not be growth. They want us to sell our cryptocurrency cheaply. After that everything will turns green
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 02:21:24 AM
I do not even doubt that the market will begin to grow in the near future. Too long the market was red, I hope we will see only the green market
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 02:18:53 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I think its too early to say that this year is the red flag. Maybe next month bitcoin will pump again. Nobody knows about the market. And i think its so impossible that all the time bitcoin will be red. It will green soon
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 02:16:53 AM
The crypto market will certainly grow, because around it there is always a revival
Activity: 154
April 06, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
This year will be a very difficult year. Although it is still promising in the long run, last year's increase was too big and exceeded the limit that many people can imagine. Therefore, it will be normal to fall for a year this year. Stay focused on risk at any time.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 01:50:38 AM
I think the inverse of the would happen in light of the fact that new advancements will go to our ICOs,IoT and A.I based tasks will be monstrous this year and we are as of now considering this to be ahead of schedule as january of the year,and it will change our entire community,If the ICOs would make progress it will just implies that altcoins will develop as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 01:42:32 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
yes, we must be optimistic, because everything starts from our thinking, if we think good, then what will happen is something good. Although we do not know what will happen in the future, but we all hope things will improve this year, and I predict all prices will get better by the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 05, 2018, 11:50:38 PM
I think we have once chance to bring market go green before go red in this year. Should consider carefully when deciding because this year will be more difficult than last year. Be safe and goodluck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Crypto started red this year but I am still positive that there are some of the coins will recover and will make new ath. We still have a long way before the year ends and anything can happen specially with crypto. We will be surprise by December we might have more gains than what we have last year. Just keep holding your coins with you and don't lose hope.
Activity: 107
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

So what happens now? I'm holding but at what point does it become a fools game? There is no doubt that blockchain has a future use case, but like Linux many moons ago, it isn't pretty to use. Importantly, Crypto by itself isn't solving everyday problems that don't already have solutions good enough for the average Joe, not to the extent that Joe is going to do anything to get in on it, and there is mass adoption. There needs to be better access to crypto and it needs to have a better use case for your and my mum, and importantly, for big companies to adopt and push it out to the masses. So, what happens to crypto now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
April 05, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
in the first quarter of this year, the market is almost red and there was huge decrease in value or price. there are 3 more quarters ahead, the price can go down and up, but i think at the end of this year, the prices will be lower than that at the beggining of this year
Activity: 921
April 05, 2018, 07:08:00 PM
I think that with respect to the indicators that we saw in December of this year, the market will be red. And in General, there will undoubtedly be growth this year, just not so obvious.
Activity: 142
April 05, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
Nothing last forever my friend. The whole Q1 is being dominated by the bear market. I expect a bullrun anytime soon in  Q2.
It's clear at this point there won't be a fast recovery. By analyzing previous crashes when BTC was around $1,000 we can calculate the aprox time it will take to recover at least 1 year.
Activity: 322
April 05, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
Everyone was waiting for the March rise, but they didn't wait, everyone's mood fell, the market continues to either roll down, or flat ... I think that nothing significantly will move in the summer. Now, according to statistics, we are waiting for the autumn-winter rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
April 05, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
I think this year will be a massive for crypto. There is still a lot of days to come and I think that the price of crypto would go up again this year. The decline is for a short term as usual.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 11:31:27 AM
Yes, I think so. At least until the autumn. Those who expected to see the price of bitcoins in the $ 50,000, probably will be very upset when they see it at the end of the year at a level below $ 5000 ...
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
April 05, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
crypto field hasn't even started yet ,as long as people still question the Benefits of Blockchain technology and governments tries its Best to fail this technology indicate that growth doesn't start yet . i think 2019 will Be the year where crypto will Be recognized By the whole world.
Activity: 161
April 05, 2018, 04:22:29 AM

I am sure this year the market will not be red. enough at the beginning of the year alone red market. when the market starts to get green, this could be the first step in rebuilding the market with a gradual growth.
Activity: 71
April 05, 2018, 04:19:07 AM
I believe that after a sharp fall in prices now is to expect the beginning of price increases
Jump to: