Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 117. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 04:47:24 PM
Not sure that this year will be red continuously. I believe by the end of the year things will get better. Somehow I think like that. We all hope that this red will end and become something that makes us scream as fast as we can. Be patient because this year is still long. hopefully our patience gets results.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 04:45:51 PM
I look at the classic share market and other financial markets - this year is rather hard and crazy for all investments, so may be it will be red, but we still have some good opportunities to make money.

Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 08, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
I think that this year will bring even more growth than the past.You just have to wait and believe
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
April 08, 2018, 04:38:43 PM
Not totally red days but reds days will be more of green days. So I expect the market to recover to total green after the whole regulations
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 04:35:59 PM
not at all this year wont be red through out,,though things are very bad with the market presently ,,but it doesn't shows that this market will be red throughout this year,,some times we can not escape some things like this,,,,but i have the faith that after some month now,,things will turn to new leaf
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Not at all. I believe that 2018 will be great year regardless of the hard start. I believe that this dip is very close to its end and we will see the good side of the market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
April 08, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
Until large institutional investors enter the crypto market, we will not see the market return to the volume of 700-800 billion dollars.
Activity: 114
April 08, 2018, 03:42:53 PM
I think that the fall of the market is not anticipated. now only there will be growth coins. although of course very slow.
Activity: 331
StartFi
April 08, 2018, 03:38:28 PM
I don't think this year will be red because there are so many people hoping that this year will be the year of cryptos which means coins will develop very huge in this year not the end of it.
Just a quarter of the year, not everything, keep believing in it and this market will give you the miracles like it always do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 08, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
It is enough to see the historical performance of bitcoin to discover that the year 2017 was so extraordinarily exceptional with respect to previous years, that perhaps it should be left aside when using statistics and mathematics to make an attempt to forecast the possible scenarios of the bitcoin in the medium and long term.

Therefore, based on what can be observed in the years prior to 2017, I believe that there is still enough space for the correction to continue and it is possible that throughout this year we continue paying the consequences of the excessive ambition that took over the market last year, and we finish this 2018 in the red.

2017 was superb. We could see more red in 2018, but there is a possibility that because of a big jump in 2017 lot of people heard of crypto and they will maybe step into the game with fresh investments. That could be a step towards green, but this is not the only thing that could affect the movement in any direction
already at first narlava Yes it was possible to see that the investment market slowly sank down. And this despite the fact that Bitcoin has not yet lost its original price, which we saw in the area of ​​20,000 dollars. At least it is already clear that because of the complete failure of the market, investors can not wet their funds in many companies ico.
Activity: 232
April 08, 2018, 03:30:14 PM
I think the market is in a crisis early this year as a stepping stone as well as preparation for a breakthrough of virtual currency by the end of this year. I still have great expectations for it and I believe that it will soon become stable and grow again
Activity: 33
April 08, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
It is enough to see the historical performance of bitcoin to discover that the year 2017 was so extraordinarily exceptional with respect to previous years, that perhaps it should be left aside when using statistics and mathematics to make an attempt to forecast the possible scenarios of the bitcoin in the medium and long term.

Therefore, based on what can be observed in the years prior to 2017, I believe that there is still enough space for the correction to continue and it is possible that throughout this year we continue paying the consequences of the excessive ambition that took over the market last year, and we finish this 2018 in the red.

2017 was superb. We could see more red in 2018, but there is a possibility that because of a big jump in 2017 lot of people heard of crypto and they will maybe step into the game with fresh investments. That could be a step towards green, but this is not the only thing that could affect the movement in any direction
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 08, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
I don't think so. I still believe that it would surprise us all and show us that it will increase somewhere in the remaining months. Probably May?not all prices are fluctuating, it's still shows moving ups a bit. So I hardly believe that it will not keep our faiths down.
Crypto currency market can not always be red, it must win back this decline and grow. Even large players can not constantly sell coins to ensure that the market is constantly falling. I think that this year we will see the growth of the crypto currency, which is likely to take place closer to the end of this year.
Activity: 361
April 08, 2018, 09:28:16 AM
I don't think it will be not true ,if red in all of year ,big whale will be sad ,i think will be green in the end of year like last year all the coins pump to new higher price
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
Do not be too quick to say that the market will end up red this year,
I am still optimistic about this year,
Since we just passed one third of it,
There are still many that will happen,
The market is still very volatile,
The market is making corrections,
And the government is preparing regulations on crypto currency,
Last year was the best year for crypto,
I'm sure this year will stay the same
Activity: 409
April 08, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
I agree with the general sentiment here. I think BTC has hit a good support floor and the days of dark-red blood should be over. I can see that moving towards May we should see positive moves upwards. At some point, we will enter a mooning bull market especially when regulation is behind us. These are the days when those of us who ground it out in the dark times will be the true winners.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
Last year when consensus was held,crypto market boomed.This year too consensus is going to be held in mid of May.Big boom is expected soon.We can see great fluctuations overall till BTC scaling issue isn't resolved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 08, 2018, 02:00:29 AM
If everybody start to thing about a red year than we will see new all time high levels this year.
Tax issues will help to crypto on privacy coins cause privacy coins are really good to hide yourself from goverment
Activity: 356
April 08, 2018, 01:57:52 AM
I don't think so. I still believe that it would surprise us all and show us that it will increase somewhere in the remaining months. Probably May?not all prices are fluctuating, it's still shows moving ups a bit. So I hardly believe that it will not keep our faiths down.
Jump to: