Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 127. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 12:50:08 AM
Maybe the end of the year will be like last year. cycle of mid-year rise and decline at the beginning of the year. the data existed from several years before and people today still believe it
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 12:46:38 AM
I think maybe in May, before the whole cryptocurrency market will still be in the red state, and may be in June is the starting point of another bull market, because going to the G20 meeting in March, Many country will be further regulated cryptocurrency market.

Maybe it is because I think the low price is due to changes in the financial law.
 If the BTC has decreased most likely many of Alt's coins are falling, which I do when the market goes down just hodl.karena in South Korea can not trade
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
2018 will be good year for cryptocurrencies included bitcoin, ethereum. This year can change the way we look to cryptos. Bear market cycle will change its root to bull market cycle sooner or later. Without bear market it is not smart to buy in raising market.
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 04:55:27 PM
I think that it will go on green in the middle of this year. I am one of those who hope to have a great profit. We already face the all red in the first and second month of this so we are ready to see the growth of our seeds.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
This year started with big growth. After we can see the fall of the market capitalization. The year has just begun, it is too early to judge where the market will go, up or down. Ahead of any growth or decline. Time will show. Wink
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
March 28, 2018, 02:26:32 PM
It is a fact that from the starting of this year and upto today's date we can mark the total calendar as Red. But Crypto- market doesn't need much time to recover. So let's hope that from tomorrow to the last day of this year will be green. 
There is so much FUD, Bad news, rumours about bitcoin this year, those put lots of negativity in the investors mind. But bitcoin is still strong which will certainly give lot of faith on bitcoin to the investors.
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 02:26:00 PM
I think that May will be one of the most active months this year, as most people will invest in crypto-currencies, with the goal of earning a vacation. In May, most of the Crypto-currency will show even more growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
In general, all the negative events that will occur in the market of bitcoin, lightcoin and its other counterparts will only have a temporary negative character. My opinion is that by the end of 2018, the market capitalization of the crypto currency will reach the level of 3 trillion. dollars.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
March 28, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
I think this year will not bring this huge growth, as in 2017. It will not be so hysterical investments are made.
In general, because it is becoming ever clearer how much the crypto world is already being influenced by banks, funds and speculators.
And these focus too much on the global economy.
But there will be a steady increase with solid profits.
Hopefully a cleanup will take place and the countless shit coins will disappear slowly.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 02:06:24 PM
I think that in the near future the crypto currency will completely replace paper and plastic money, up to the fact that in Bitcoins wages and pensions will begin to pay. Crypto currency will be in demand this year.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
The down trend maybe will takes place in long time, but i sure market cryptocurrencies will be not red in this year. It will be moon soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
March 28, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
Dont think so? Why must FUD?
Still have 8 Months and it is unpredicted. Maybe their price will growth like 2017.
This 3 months many bad news come and give impact for Global Crypto Price.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
It is clear that each year has red and green color. I think that we will see BTC price over 20000 USD this year, so in my mind this year will be green as all previous years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
March 28, 2018, 01:36:17 PM
The red in the crypto market this year may only last for  this first quarter and little of second quarter, after that the green will become of dominance.
Activity: 434
March 28, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
I think the crypto value changes over time while if we look at the market then the prices some time fall and some time grow but the thing is the bitcoin value to me and i hope that soon the bitcoin market will again rise and we will be happy to see this so i believe that this year will by lucky fro bitcoin but not yet still the market is not growing but the expert expected that in the next three months the bitcoin graph will rise and it will hit 20k in the near future.
Activity: 150
March 28, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
Although the crypto market now appears a lot of red color and make panic, the sense of optimism to see the green market in the mid-year remains strong. It does look difficult, hopefully crypto in this year gives a great surprise this year as last year.
Activity: 756
March 28, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
hopefully this does not happen continuously, because this is long enough, initially the price of coins in the market is predicted to only experience blood bath in a few months, and will recover in March, but the March was already running out, I think this it will take years for the market to recover as it once was
Activity: 50
March 28, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Yes and the red days are already starting. The coins in the market are already dumping its price but I'm sure that in the year-end, it will turn into green just like what happened last year.
Activity: 380
March 28, 2018, 12:57:08 PM
We have seen a great correction the last two months. Now there are signs that the market is starting to stabilise, and I expect it will return to uptrend fairly soon

Correct, looking on the pattern of alts is most of it is red from the beginning of this year. But are gainers as well. I'm sure the the whole year will be ups and downs. We just have to really hold on and be patient with our investments.
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 12:55:38 PM
Oh, of course not. Nothing is permanent. The market is quite volatile. This price reduction can not last the whole year. Spring is not over yet, you should not give in to depressive moods. Bears can not always dictate the rules of the game.
Jump to: