Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 16. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 04:15:16 AM
Now crypto market already is green but the price is still low and has yet to indicate if there will be a price recovery. Many people predict that the market will grow a crypto at the end of this year. And I'll look forward to that time because I will also be selling the coins at this time still I save.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
It doesn't really make sense that the market will be in the red across the whole year. need to some major changes are required in terms of regulations. It should be good to the market. Last year was the best year in many ways and crypto is now the biggest it's ever been in terms of global exposure. So dont expect that this year will be just red. Just hold and soon it will be green everything.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 11, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

In crypto market, every news can affect the prices very easily to the upwards and downwards both. So, good news can make the market grow and can make people happy investing again.
That is right because so far the year has been bearish and not a great deal of optimism can be seen in the market from potential investors but there is this concept of risk takers as well who speculate the future prices and if the future prices are more than the current market prices, they go for investment and such people are found in every market. Hopefully the market will recover in the last quarter and those holding their coins right now might make some money as well.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Now it is difficult to predict what will happen by the end of the year, but I hope in a couple of months, the price will start to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2018, 03:23:49 PM
I have no good reason, but there are great expectations. Judging by the statements of various analysts, this will certainly happen, and so far all the prerequisites contribute to this.
I think that one does not even need to ask about the color of the market until the end of 2018. Red can change to green, but we will not be able to reach the level of 2017.
But we still have a few more months to reach the end of the year, we don't know the next day, the crypto market will be free to move up and down, although from the beginning of the year until now the market weakens, maybe by the end of the year we will see a big increase again.
Activity: 504
August 10, 2018, 03:20:09 PM
I have no good reason, but there are great expectations. Judging by the statements of various analysts, this will certainly happen, and so far all the prerequisites contribute to this.
I think that one does not even need to ask about the color of the market until the end of 2018. Red can change to green, but we will not be able to reach the level of 2017.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Activity: 133
August 10, 2018, 12:52:32 PM
It does not look like this year will be red, but most likely there will not be such good growth as last year.
I agree that the growth will not be the same as last year, but I do not even think that there will be growth in general this year. I think the growth will be at the beginning of next year or maybe in the middle of the first quarter...
Activity: 364
August 10, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
That's just already the fact. This year is red. Of course many things may change in nearest months but I doubt that everything will grow back to 800 billion point.
Activity: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
If it is red it will be a good chance for us to buy at low price. I don't feel good about 2018, the whole year gives only bad news, but it can't last long
But I believe that soon there will be strong crypto growth. Be patient, we still have time to buy this virtual asset at a cheaper price. In the market, red days are normal and there will not always be changes in green days because the market is always changing at any time and also encourages many investors to invest so that demand will increase.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

For me the crypto for now is all red because there are only a few who invested in the crypto market. It will be green if there are many investors. I do not see growth for these year. So that there are many who will invest we should continue to advertise the crypto to others so that the investors will increase and the price of the market for this year is causing by the people who buy and sell not the people who are investing on it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:45:45 AM
maybe it can be red but maybe it can also be green, in the cryptocurrency world all this is possible to happen up and down no one can predict, you must be ready to be able to take advantage of any situation.
It is certainly so all so, but it's foolish to deny that this market is crypto currency very controlled at the moment, and the fact that the price is now such is not a coincidence is the merit of big games. Growth will be when it will be profitable for them.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
August 10, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
I still think that until the end of 2018 we will not see a general growth in the market, bitcoin will remain in the range from 9000 to 5000 dollars and accordingly the entire crypto market will remain approximately at the same levels.
I do not think the end of the year will be red because of the current market trend which is prone to rise and the indicators that determine the general behavior of the market are positive.

Besides, there is an element of market growth around and can bee seen by observing the ratio of rise and the ratio of fall and on the average, a rise after a fall is always greater. So the year might not be possibly all red and we will have some green days as well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 04:22:35 AM
The market is getting good today!!!! No straight red mark for a week.. It shows pump before dump nit unlike that dump dump dump... Now we can see some changes

Hm...Really? I have been monitoring several sites where the rates of the cryptocurrencies are given and I do not see the picture you are describing. Everything is not stable, this is the truth, bro.
Activity: 420
August 10, 2018, 03:54:19 AM
maybe it can be red but maybe it can also be green, in the cryptocurrency world all this is possible to happen up and down no one can predict, you must be ready to be able to take advantage of any situation.
Activity: 168
August 10, 2018, 12:22:45 AM
It does not look like this year will be red, but most likely there will not be such good growth as last year.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 09, 2018, 11:48:12 PM
Well I think the market will stabilize and starts increasing toward the end of this year and will follow the same trend like 2017. Although the market situation is dull but it will provide a good opportunity for the investors to invest in different coins. Wait for few months and enjoy the earning latter on.
Activity: 238
August 09, 2018, 10:50:14 PM
We're at a decent support right now I am curious to see what commences.
I dont think think the market will bleed further, seem to me that there enough to hold the fort above 6500 for bitcoin, eventually it will gather momentum to move upward

Such greed, still has good opportunities for bitcoin, and seeing the market today is enough to give a little smile by crawling up even if only a little.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
For a long time, I think most cryptocurrency investors think that's about to come to an end, but this does not happen. It is not known what will be this year, friends.

I think that will be the same as last year. Now big uncles will buy a cheaper currency and will begin to grow. most likely scenario
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 03:00:35 PM
there is no eternal fall and growth, the market has already very much sagged and now a good growth is expected.
Pages:
Jump to: