Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 20. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:52:46 AM
no i dont we are only in the beginning remember dec 2017 every one made profit of it so be paient
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
I think bitcoin will reach new heights shortly, its low now but should go high as we see in 2017 it will go high again in 2018 ends.
On a larger scale, it does not matter what happened with bitcoin, because before this did not happen, I'm talking about the abnormal growth of bitcoin in the winter of 2017-2018, I say. And because I think that it is not worth considering as a rule.
Activity: 308
August 03, 2018, 05:17:04 AM
 Wink I still believe this year hold some thing very great for the cryptocurrencies market and again it too early to conclude that the year is going to end in red. I believe that the market will change soon

Take example from last year by this time last year the market was also down but before the end of October and December we saw how the market was able to move from it previous price to as high as $19000 so we should not be in a haist to conclude that the year is going to end in red.
Activity: 518
August 03, 2018, 05:07:54 AM
I think bitcoin will reach new heights shortly, its low now but should go high as we see in 2017 it will go high again in 2018 ends.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 05:05:04 AM
I think because this year there were too many bad news that suddenly circulated, so it was very difficult to predict whether this year would repeat like at the end of last year, but because any fluctuations could happen, nobody knew
It's not just for the news, just last year the course flew to the moon and now it justly rolls back to a fair price. And yes it is painful for us, but without this, not as a price, the price has been greatly overestimated and now we all understand this...
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
I think because this year there were too many bad news that suddenly circulated, so it was very difficult to predict whether this year would repeat like at the end of last year, but because any fluctuations could happen, nobody knew
Activity: 304
August 02, 2018, 10:44:24 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

If you mean green by crossing the last year ATH, then maybe by December, we might achieve a new ATH. Otherwise, market is doing the rounds of green and re market. There are few small term uptrends followed by downtrends giving traders enough opportunity to earn some profits in this market situation which is largely being called bearish one.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
The global world is influenced by countries, key business people, technology and wars. People can switch to the crypto market to escape the economic crisis. We can see a green 2019.
Activity: 845
August 02, 2018, 10:36:57 AM
Most likely yes.
And we still have plenty of room to fall. Fearfully.
Sometimes, I don't wanna look at it so that I won't feel depress but I can't help it. I still need to monitor them even if I'm into long term hodling.

We must have plan B when bad things happen, the market is difficult to repeat last year because the number of haters actively campaigning to make the user afraid and panicked so that when someday there is no crypto then we must be ready.
Activity: 392
August 02, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Most likely yes.
And we still have plenty of room to fall. Fearfully.
Sometimes, I don't wanna look at it so that I won't feel depress but I can't help it. I still need to monitor them even if I'm into long term hodling.
Activity: 287
August 02, 2018, 09:51:29 AM
I suppose by the end of this year we will see the green market. However, I cannot say that now it is always red: it is just swinging all the time.
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
Analyze the situation by market capitalization and you will understand everything. Last year was very good. The market has grown strongly. I am confident that this year the trend will not change and we will see 1 trillion dollars, and maybe even more. The market of crypto is very promising for investment.
Activity: 1050
August 02, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
A lot of people claim that this year will be the year of so called stability. By that they mean it will have no strong trends (uprising and downward) it will have dips and highs, flat, correction but no strong moves both ways.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2018, 03:08:01 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I predicted the price of coins will be low until mid-2018. because the price of coins in 2017 has gone up so high. so the current price of the coin is a correction of the coin.  Wink Smiley
now is more than mid-2018 man, but the price is still low now. we just have one quarter in this year
and i hope all coins can grow in that quarter
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 02, 2018, 02:35:45 AM
I hope this year will not be red.  Now the situation on the market is bad, but I hope everything will change in the coming days.

It should not end up in the red as people have being investing highly during the dips and more the people invest higher the market should be reaching and our first target is to see the price in 5 digit mark and then from their it can rise further.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 02:27:21 AM
When you compared with the previous prices of the bitcoin, already bitcoin price increased more than 1000$. So the price of bitcoin will increase but it should consolidate before increasing its price. I hope by the end of the august the price of bitcoin will reach to more than 9000$.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 02, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
This year is a portfolio killer. I have lost everything this year and if this continues I will have to find a day job very soon and not be full time in crypto anymore like I have been and just look at this as a kind of hobby. All my hopes and dreams died when my portfolio died and that is the price I paid for being loyal to crypto and holding. Put it this way, holding Ethereum and other coins worked wonders for holders last year, but this year it isn't working. Only the day traders who are squeezing out profits and the pump and dump groups and Youtube shillers are making any money this year. The Ian Balinas of this world and the Suppomans lol.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
August 02, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
Lots of people started exploring therefore investing in crypto. Lots of good projects came to live, lots of terrible abominations too. But still, the people are interested in the tech. Most of the newcomers have hardly any knowledge on the topic. So the current red theme in the market is based on speculation and safe betting

Unfortunately for any newcomers that invested in crypto last year during the highs, they're probably not ever going to invest any money ever again. All they know is they bought Bitcoin at almost $20k and now it's only worth a bit over $7k. This is probably part of the reason the market is still in a slump is my guess.
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
I think the Cryptocurrency market will still be red in this year.
Since the beginning of the year, the Cryptocurrency market has experienced a lot of price reductions, even today Ethereum has reached $ 400, this surprises me that Ethereum, which is a stable coin, can experience a very drastic price decline.
Many ICO has created new coins and caused many altcoins to fall in price.
Activity: 123
August 01, 2018, 10:38:53 PM
Lots of people started exploring therefore investing in crypto. Lots of good projects came to live, lots of terrible abominations too. But still, the people are interested in the tech. Most of the newcomers have hardly any knowledge on the topic. So the current red theme in the market is based on speculation and safe betting
Pages:
Jump to: