Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 11. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

It does not seem that this year will be red.  Previously, the situation on the market was very bad, but now the market has become stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 19, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
I think not everything is so pessimistic, the market will come to life closer to the fall, many investors are just waiting for time and buying the right coins. Summer was always a dead season.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 19, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I believe that the current state of btc has not experienced red. because until now the statement did not occur. therefore we believe that BTC will progress.
Activity: 779
Merit: 253
August 19, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
No, I dont. I'm expecting good days soon according to some analyzes and fibonacci, we can drop little again but then we will see bull season in 1-2 months I hope and waiting for this good days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
This year is not the ordinary like last for example. Lots of ups but more downs, as i witness the biggest fall ever in crypto. But only panic people would sell now instead of calm ones that would buy and get benefits from that.
Activity: 224
August 19, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
Yes, they are always red, there will be no green opportunity for long periods of time like late 2017
Activity: 80
August 19, 2018, 10:12:50 AM
I certainly do not believe why the market will always be red. I do not think green days are far behind. 2017 is really a winner. It was a year of great dreams of 2018 but it will not always go like this and we will definitely win.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
I do not believe We going to boom in this Year. may be early of 2019 , But I am sure it will be before 2020 we will see a another ATH Market cap this year.
Activity: 81
August 19, 2018, 09:47:32 AM
So far, the market has always been red, and occasional green can't change anything. I think the cryptocurrency market will fall.
Activity: 71
August 19, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
I believe that end of this year market will be green again. Red days going to ending. Cryptocurrencies effect on the world economic situations but it will change too.
Activity: 182
August 19, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
 think you should not despair so much. The market will come to life closer to winter and then the real revival and a flood of new investments will begin)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 03:11:43 AM
With market conditions continuing to decline as it is now it seems difficult to be able to repeat the big increase that occurred in the past year, although the market can recover certainly will never be significant and I think it takes a long time to be able to skyrocket like last year.
Nope with fluctuations in any crypto market can be possible. a year ago there were also many people who thought it was impossible for prices to rise by thousands of percent. but it happened that the price of many coins rose. then the price of bitcoin skyrocketed to $19k. even though the market conditions are different. but in my opinion anything in crypto market could happen
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 19, 2018, 02:54:14 AM
With market conditions continuing to decline as it is now it seems difficult to be able to repeat the big increase that occurred in the past year, although the market can recover certainly will never be significant and I think it takes a long time to be able to skyrocket like last year.

At the time of writing, almost all coins in coinmarket.com are in RED led by Bitcoin down with -1.76%. I think one of the reasons why this is happening maybe is somewhat connected to a research conducted by the University of Texas researchers that claim Bitcoin price rise in 2017 was falsely manipulated, and that Tether was used to protect Bitcoin prices. This report was published in so many online news outlets like this one, https://coinidol.com/researchers-claim-bitcoin-price-rise-was-falsely-manipulated/

Activity: 435
August 19, 2018, 02:41:58 AM

Redness is evident when the world economy is going down dramatically. Now the stock markets have fallen sharply and Crypto is no exception. So we should accept the reality and make the right investment strategy.
In my personal opinion, investing right now is a wise decision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
August 19, 2018, 02:33:58 AM
Last year also most of the gains came in the last quarter so this year could be similar. Just hold and wait for the next rally.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 02:33:26 AM
Maybe we have enough red color on the market. I think it is necessary to change the long-playing disc for something new and extremely pleasing not only the eye but also the pocket. We look forward to happy moments.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
I dont think all year will be red but first 8 months were almost red everytime. Bitcoin likes november and december generally, I expect we will see good rises end of the year again.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 01:06:35 AM
This year is the worst I've ever traded . The market this year is so unpredictable that it is even impossible to guess where the price will go
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
August 18, 2018, 12:55:48 PM
I think that this year is going well for the ethereum, the coin shows dynamics well and grows quietly. Don't waste your time and buy now
Activity: 226
August 18, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

In this year sometimes its going to red and green depend upon the people when they buy or sell.It looks so normal about that and we face the reality in crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: