Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 14. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 14, 2018, 03:03:59 PM
 think that this year the capitalization will keep at the same level as now: +/- 20-30%. The strategy of keeping the price of crypto-currencies at a high price.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 02:11:50 PM
the market is red again the deepest decline this year, hopefully this will not be long enough at this point, many who become new pope who start investing into a good start don't waste this good opportunity
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 02:01:09 PM
I think all cryptocurrency will still recover this year. There are still five months before the end of the year. So lets wait if all cryptos will recover again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 14, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
As for me this year is deciding for crypto - if it will be able to overcome all difficulties - it will dominate economics, otherwise it may hit long stagnation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

In my opinion, market will going down and this yer will be red. Maybe, end of the 2018 markets turn the green I will hold my coins until end of the 2018.
Activity: 798
August 14, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

This year, one hundred percent will be very bad for crypto currencies, I do not think that we will see a big increase, we see only a drop, possibly growth will begin in late 2018 or in 2019. But at the moment the situation on the market is very sad
Activity: 602
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:08:28 AM
2017 FOMO buying,2018 FOMO selling
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:06:13 AM
In Autumnt the next bull run will start but most of old alts will be dead. Only new ones, gyped ICOs that conducted crowdsales successfuly ( Ingot, Ubex etc) will abound in beauty and will be in demand. The most of current altcoins that were popular recently will be abandoned
I think only at winter the next bull season start. Here we will have the whole red year and 2019 will be green year. IMHO
Will see who is right.
Nevertheless I have already picked up several ICOs ( Ubex and Ingot) and gonna take part in one more crowdsale.
I have the feeling that this dump is the hardest one and the last one
Invested in Ubex recently... Will take a look at Ingot project.
I also think that after such huge drop the market will rebounce and new tokens will have the biggest attention as they will grow faster the tokens that already dropped very hard
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:00:27 AM
Well this year a whole red in the first 6 months of 2018 prices of coins are constantly falling on the current market are in trouble BTC and eth prices are extremely dark BTC black below 7000 and eth below 300 dollars This is a The time is extremely difficult but also a good time for us to buy
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
In Autumnt the next bull run will start but most of old alts will be dead. Only new ones, gyped ICOs that conducted crowdsales successfuly ( Ingot, Ubex etc) will abound in beauty and will be in demand. The most of current altcoins that were popular recently will be abandoned
I think only at winter the next bull season start. Here we will have the whole red year and 2019 will be green year. IMHO
Will see who is right.
Nevertheless I have already picked up several ICOs ( Ubex and Ingot) and gonna take part in one more crowdsale.
U are exactly right about the most massive dump! Thats all due to the ICOs that are selling eth for fiat nowdays..100k ETH in total was sold during the last few days
I dont thisnk that selling just 100k eth is such a sum to trigger such big ETH drop! I guess there are another reasons behind or the sum of sold ETH was much bigger
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
given the downturn in the encryption market, in recent months. i don't think there will be a big bull market this year as big as last year. the price of a lot of coins is crazy, last year. it will return to rationality this year.
August 14, 2018, 08:22:50 AM
Will see who is right.
U are exactly right about the most massive dump! Thats all due to the ICOs that are selling eth for fiat nowdays..100k ETH in total was sold during the last few days
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 08:18:25 AM
Will see who is right.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
I think if until the end of August the price does not start to grow steadily, then most likely this year will be red.
it is true, because from the beginning of last year the market has started to red continuously, so if until the next month if the market does not change then surely this year is the red year for the market
August 14, 2018, 07:48:22 AM
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 07:45:50 AM
Activity: 523
August 14, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
Honestly I believe in growth.Market condition is not stable now.That's why there are red growth in every tokens or coins.By the way,I believe this situation will replaced my green very soon.Then market will rise again.So, don't be upset for this.Have patience and wait more till the end of this year.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
It is very difficult to see the price of current crypto, even I could not predict how the market situation for the next few days. but I hope it will be back to the green at the end of this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 13, 2018, 11:55:23 PM
I think the final low of market should be soon. Therefore, I think the market has a good chance to go back to old highs by end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: