Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 18. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
First 7 months passed with red almost everyday, but I still have hope and waiting for green days, there is a lot of time so I'm waiting bulls in this year still.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:52:24 PM
I think soon the situation will improve and there will be good growth.  Therefore, most likely this year will not be red.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 07, 2018, 11:38:51 AM
What do you mean, when you speak "last years"? EVERYONE, you hear, the bitcoin and altkoina grew EVERY year, in fact every day something grows, it is necessary just to find such coins and to take away the profit, having bought cheaper and having sold more expensively, I don't understand in what here a question. Of course as last year we didn't see such rapid growth yet, but I think that we will see at the beginning of the 19th year
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
August 07, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
Maybe . In my opinion, no one knows what happen in 2018. But I think The market will go up at the middle of 2019.
Activity: 168
August 07, 2018, 11:25:11 AM
With effective homework. Analyzing all sorts of news on kriptornku you can draw conclusions about the fact that in the next six months the growth will be. Study and analyze. Listen to the guru and will have approximate answers to your questions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
August 07, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
I think the market is turning red for 1 more year...
Couple of crypto's will jump out and some will fail.. i think december is the month everything is going to the moon.
Anyway... dont panic sell... and green will become the main colour..
Activity: 238
August 07, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
Crypto market is unpredictable. Sometimes go up sometimes down. Everything changes in minutes. But that makes the crypto market interesting to follow. There are times we worry when prices fall and happy when prices rise. My prediction at the end of this year that the crypto market will rise high over the past year. As I know Bitcoin's cycles will be like that every year, the only difference is its value. I think I only have confidence.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
I suspect that the price of Bitcoin at the end of the year will be red.
It's been a few months since Bitcoin has experienced a price decline.
I think this will continue until the end of this year.
Bitcoin makes many people feel disappointed over the price decline that occurs continuously.
I hope some can stop this decline and turn into rising Bitcoin prices and altcoin prices.

In my opinion, the market will go up close to the end of this year. Even now, the altcoins are swinging - today they can be red, and tomorrow they are green. I believe that even the bull run can start close to December.
Activity: 210
August 06, 2018, 11:38:19 PM
So far, however, it remains red. Huh Huh
I'm starting to get frustrated with the cryptocurrency market, and I'm even wondering if I should opt out.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
August 06, 2018, 11:26:35 PM
I doubt that the price will not grow until the end of the year.  Most likely in a couple of months the market will fully recover.

at this moment crypto market is unpredictable,
so, everything can be happend,, i predict we will see a green market in Q4 this year,, what we can do now is only increase our patience
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
August 06, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
If this year is red then this is really, a sharp setback, this is a common phenomenon in the crypto currency market
For me it doesn't make sense that the market will turn red throughout the year. Unless there are some major changes in regulations etc. But still now 50-50 for Red and Green is not good for us. I think by the end of 2018, we get the results above - Red or Green? But I know that the market will definitely grow this year. The crypto market will start to grow from mid-year. The beginning of the year is not good for the crypto world but by the end of the year it will definitely be good!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
August 06, 2018, 10:41:54 PM
2019/2020 we dont know the exact date whent this crypto will backup again into a normal market. Crash everywhere, Iam waiting for Altcoin season until now still hold. Already more than 4-5 month hold ethereum hope end of 2018 crypto market backup.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 06, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

When  I first seen this i thought there is no way but going into august btc is still under 7k....not to sure whats in stotre for this year.
Activity: 64
August 06, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
I doubt that the price will not grow until the end of the year.  Most likely in a couple of months the market will fully recover.
Activity: 24
August 06, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
I think this year would be a battle of which crypto startup are serious about bringing the benefit of blockchain in the society. If the only factor is the price alone, then you'll get trapped holding the many shitcoins which are for pump and dump only. Consider the likes of Hycon , Formosa Financial, Omnilytics
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 01:36:18 PM
This year is like 4 years ago, but this will still have good potential for crypto. Uncertain market conditions, but there are even better and greener new coin growths. It's not a concern if the market this year is moving, a few months ago is a month that is concerned and it is expected that the next month will be better and there will be an increase even if only a little.

I hope recession won't lasts 3 years like in 2013-2017 . Anyway now market is red again and BTC costs less than 7000$ . Well it's a little bit tired. All this market is so volatility, maybe it would be better to be out from all these prices. Don't want to look at my altcoins.
Activity: 84
August 04, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
here will always red in all market not only in crypto. In order to balance the growth in a year. Reminiscing 2017 we encounter a big volume of pump of some coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
August 04, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
This year is like 4 years ago, but this will still have good potential for crypto. Uncertain market conditions, but there are even better and greener new coin growths. It's not a concern if the market this year is moving, a few months ago is a month that is concerned and it is expected that the next month will be better and there will be an increase even if only a little.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
Op has posted this post on January. Still the market is red. So we can assume that this year will be red as the OP has said. But very little time is enough to change all the things upside down in this crypto market. We will see. We have another 4 months to go to finish this year.
Activity: 26
August 04, 2018, 09:23:33 AM
This is a very hard year for me.But I believe next year will be green.Lot of experts saying it will be green.
Pages:
Jump to: