Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 160. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 27, 2018, 01:23:17 PM
Based on recent data, it can be seen that this year will be the year of continuous fluctuations. After China, Japan and Korea. India could have a negative impact on the value of cryptocurrency. Value can go down like recently. I think that the cryptocurrency market will rebound after June, similar cycle 2017, but the value may have mutation.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:19:53 PM
looking at the market trend in the previous year, I think this is a natural thing, because I think the initial rise of 2018 is also unnatural, just hold and come back again mid-2018 and see what happens
Activity: 57
February 27, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
I think may be in May before the whole cryptocurrency markets will still be in the red state and may be in June is the starting point of another markets because going to the G20 meeting in March Many country will be further regulated cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 56
February 27, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
This year is when we separate the men from the boys  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 27, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
I don't think that market will be red in this year and that we all will finished badly. I know that everything is relative, but... some thing don't let me think badly
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
Perhaps this year will be red, but the main thing is that the price for bitcoin does not fall below $ 9.000 because I just start to feel bad when the bitcoin price drops below $ 9.000, let's hope that this spring will begin another growth bitcoin
Activity: 756
February 27, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

After correction always starts grow. This time is not exception. Very soon BTC will go up. Gradual implement SegWit decreased a fee cost and it's will have a positive impact on the BTC price.

I suppose most of the altcoins together with Bitcoin will turn green starting this spring. The market of cryptocurrency has passed the stage of correction already, and now it should start growing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 27, 2018, 11:07:18 AM
Possibly yes, and possibly no, i think prices will go on normal mate because those past celebrations has effects in markets, we all know that many of us selling our coins because  of it. And others also doing panic selling thats why it becomes red. But now, prices are going stable so i think no harm at all
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
February 27, 2018, 10:58:50 AM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
So true mate this is a common happening to the market or it was not new so we should always expect this ,but never give up that easy with our coins if it is not really needed. Also if you see that holding it for long term can give you more profit then don't sell it. I just want to reverse what you are saying mate that after a sharp pull back there is a sharp increase also and vice versa.

Definetly agree with that statement.

Altho I wouldn't be so sure about 2018 being red...

The down phase we experienced thoses past 2-3 months have actually been occuring every year for the past 3 years at the same period Wink.

Doesn't say much about this year : TRUE.

But I'd say, wait and see Wink.
Activity: 1274
February 27, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Due to sudden increase in Bitcoin price last year in end some FUD news circulated by those who are afraid of Bitcoin market so again it will take some time to get the last top price value,and hope this year will be the year of Bitcoin and it seems that Q2 of 2018 will be the starting of Bitcoin journey towards moon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
We're only at the beginning of the year. It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way. Big changes going on worldwide and people are waking up to the lies they have been fed and more will see the real freedom offered by crypto currencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
The faster and more growth, the longer and deeper the correction will be. I think the growth will be. The question is when it will begin. Now the situation is much better than a month ago, I think the less focused and useful elements will start losing market share. The real useful currencies and projects will begin to gain real market share, not just investor interest
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
February 27, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
If this year is red then this is completely unsurprising, after a sharp increase, a sharp pullback, this is a common phenomenon in the market of crypto-currency
So true mate this is a common happening to the market or it was not new so we should always expect this ,but never give up that easy with our coins if it is not really needed. Also if you see that holding it for long term can give you more profit then don't sell it. I just want to reverse what you are saying mate that after a sharp pull back there is a sharp increase also and vice versa.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 27, 2018, 09:27:50 AM
the coinmarket can be red at this time, but go the end of this year, i believe that the prices of coins will go up, we will see the increse of good coins
Activity: 140
February 27, 2018, 08:58:39 AM
I dont think this year will be only red, because market cant go always 1 direct, so in summer/autumn im waiting for green days and profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
February 27, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Red should even be good enough to keep storing up for the period when it will all turn back green isn't it? For some years now, the bitcoin market has been in an uptrend and doing pretty great, so having some huge pull back for a while to kind of test where we are right now, is not a bad idea. We have a long one ahead of us and that is what matters anyway. However, I cannot expect the whole market to be totally red throughout the whole year.
Activity: 123
February 27, 2018, 08:22:17 AM
Now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. We've all seen the potential value of bitcoin. It cost 20K. Therefore I consider that it will be able to grow in the price at least 2 times.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
February 27, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
I think this year will be all about killing and spilled blood + recovering of every coins. Bitcoin or all other coins. Over time better altcoins will raise like gold, cryptomarkets will hit greater publicity than ever.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
February 27, 2018, 07:21:30 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

Actually its hard to predict,either it will end up to red this year or it will become  end prosperity,because we are only leaving in our own perception and thinking,but for me still hoping and believing that bitcoin value will hit  and grow to the end of this year appoxiamately $900k-$1000k  just like happen last year when its adsorpt continously in the end of quarter year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
February 27, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow. Grin
Yeah, most especially at this point in time, I would rather be very weary of the kind of coin I am holding, so I do not end up bag holding some shit coins. I also see a lot of coins failing a lot this year and most especially a lot of them without any solid project to back them up. So, for anyone who may want to be holding alts, they should better not be shit coins.
Jump to: