Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 157. (Read 15028 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 01, 2018, 05:00:08 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

No, I think we will hit new ATHs this year.

We have seen a lot of red over the last two months, but there was a lot of green before that. There are signs that the market is starting to stabilise now, and I expect a return to green fairly soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
some crypto currencies will top value and some will deduce value is a two way thing ,u have gotcha find a good coin to invest ,by researching and a look out for product based coin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
March 01, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
Well, it's March already and we're still so red.. Looks like the 2017 growth was so rapid that we need much time to stabilize the market and start slow grow again. I think it may happen only in autumn or winter.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
i dont think it going to be red all the way, look at past year we were big rd before the big jump, by april march things start improving.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
March 01, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
I dont think think the whole year will be red . Last year crypto market growed up significantly and it will take some time to stabilize it . I believe we will see a bullish up trend soon , which will lead market to a new highs.
Activity: 504
March 01, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
it looks like a big part will pass in red.
people,will turn  green again after they withdraw from the crypto market
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
March 01, 2018, 04:36:24 AM
I don't believe in that assertion that the crypto market will end up in red this year, I believe the market will turn green soon because the success in the crypto market and the new ICOs still convince me that there is still brighter days ahead. What has led to this long time red movement in the crypto market price chat is due to fuds and spreading of negative news that never exist but I believe is just a matter of Time everything thing will move well again.
The development of the  new  ICOs would  probably  the indicator that bitcoin has a  brighter future  because  ICO and bitcoin will go hand in hand  in their  undertaking
As we all know  altcoins are dependent  to bitcoin  if ICO project  are very aggressive  then bitcoin as well becomes  more aggressive.
Activity: 322
March 01, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
Maybe this year is not a red year for bitcoin as I notice a this past few weeks it falls down his price for caused because many countries get ban from it but now it rise it's price a little bit but he can make to the great price this month and I believe that red year for bitcoin is done now I mean last year it falls it's price.
Activity: 168
March 01, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
I don't think 2018 would be red. The first quarter of every year has always shown a declining trend. It takes off after first quarter and I believe this year we will see the same cycle.
In the beginning, we talked about the decline in January. Later they said about the decline in the first months of the year. Now the dates are extended to the whole quarter. Next time, if the rate does not increase, everyone will talk about recurring trends in the first half of the year.  Grin
Activity: 26
March 01, 2018, 04:20:40 AM
I don't think 2018 would be red. The first quarter of every year has always shown a declining trend. It takes off after first quarter and I believe this year we will see the same cycle.
Activity: 308
March 01, 2018, 04:06:53 AM
After a long and protracted fall in prices, there is always growth. I hope that soon it will end
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 01, 2018, 02:21:25 AM
I think you are just looking at the wrong time. Considering the states of alts for the last 3 years, you will notice that they are all dumping but when the late of the year comes, 4th quarter of the year (estimate), all of the alta skyrocketed. So judging the early price of alts is very wrong. Compared them when they are at peek and that will always come later this year.  
Activity: 45
March 01, 2018, 02:17:17 AM
just keep buying buying.   just keep buying. . . .(think finding crypto)

Anyway, the longer it stays like this the more those can accumulate.

Activity: 70
March 01, 2018, 02:12:18 AM
I think the market may stay red for a while. But I also think that it will perform well again this year! Maybe not like it did last year. But I do think it will show it's potential once again! I think that the market cap reflects alot! And if you look at the bigger picture, than you will see the growth.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
March 01, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
The red market has been triggered by the wave of regulation from different countries of the world, many investors are afraid and preferred not to lose it all. When the regulation wave is over then I think we have a healthy market.

Exactly and this really hurts the price of bitcoin and we're just like a puppet that just follow whatever they want. Some government is threatened what bitcoin can do in economics even though there's no direct affect to it. Declining investment in stock exchange and lower remittances thru fiat are just the examples how the rivalry of bitcoin and fiat starts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
“Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018”
March 01, 2018, 01:31:25 AM
definitely not, this year is the beginning of the growth of altcoins. There will be a lot more altcoins announced. Many new people came to cryptocurrency world to invest their money. This year the market will be positive.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 01:28:31 AM
Crypto currency values will always fluctuate and there are a lot of factors that directly affect it. With sich fact alone, i don't think it will be red the entire year. Market will soon go green once bitcoin will completely recover and this i am confident since bitcoin have more investors now than before.
Activity: 74
March 01, 2018, 01:22:15 AM
I believe, in middle of march, we will see all market green again. Bull market is coming  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 01, 2018, 01:20:41 AM
I don't believe in that assertion that the crypto market will end up in red this year, I believe the market will turn green soon because the success in the crypto market and the new ICOs still convince me that there is still brighter days ahead. What has led to this long time red movement in the crypto market price chat is due to fuds and spreading of negative news that never exist but I believe is just a matter of Time everything thing will move well again.
Activity: 273
March 01, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
I think that everything will change soon and we will see good growth. I think that in the beginning of summer the situation will change
Jump to: