Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 158. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 01, 2018, 12:56:23 AM
Market will always go through correction at some certain period in time. The reds days will not continue, If you check chart you will see a time like this in the past market is always down, definitely by mid of the year I expect market to recover and continue its bullish run
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 01, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
I don't think that this whole year will be a red year for the cryptomarket. There's only a part of the year that will be red and eventually the market price will go up again. Most of the time, the price goes up when it is year end.
You are right sir. This 2018 will not be end up in a red. And I believed that the value of all cryptocurrencies will rise again at the end of the year because the demand of that time is high. So don't afraid of what is happening in the market because that is normal in the business. Not all the time the price is high but sometimes it has to be at low because of some factors that will affect in the market.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 28, 2018, 11:56:42 PM
The red market has been triggered by the wave of regulation from different countries of the world, many investors are afraid and preferred not to lose it all. When the regulation wave is over then I think we have a healthy market.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

its the exact same as last year. we didn't see "growth" until the end of 2017. its been the same for the last three years. the last half of the year is seemingly much more profitable.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 28, 2018, 11:30:43 PM
I don't think that this whole year will be a red year for the cryptomarket. There's only a part of the year that will be red and eventually the market price will go up again. Most of the time, the price goes up when it is year end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
February 28, 2018, 11:16:27 PM
dont be so worry about that, if the 24H trading volume still high and the marketcap are growing red and green are the color we saw it when trading. but let see years by years the marketcap are in a good chart, we can say that it will be recover and set new all time high marketcap.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
February 28, 2018, 11:10:42 PM
I don't think this year will be red at the end. As so much wall street player joined in the market, it will recover soon.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 28, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
Thanks
In the starting of the year. January and february are not good starting. But it is always happen because in this month the projects are only few. Let's see what happen now in the month of the march and april but i assure you that in the mid year the price of the cryptocurrency will rise up again because there are many projects come
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
February 28, 2018, 10:56:36 PM
you should not too worried. after the Chinese New Year holiday, the Chinese investors will come back and the market will recover soon.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
because the price of all the coins in the early years like this then it is difficult to predict whether the price of coins will rise exponentially this year or not but could have been in the early years all market is red but will be starting up with unexpected because this sort of thing can just happen and not be closing the possibility.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 10:43:58 PM
It would take a whole lot of FUD from pretty much every major nation in the world to keep Crypto in the red for the year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:39:17 PM

I think that this year will be different like it was in previous time. Periods of rising will be changed by periods of falling down. So there is no need to be very pessimistic. The reality consist from pluses and minuses.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 10:20:00 PM
The beginning of 2018 plummeted, fell to now have not stabilized
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

I don't agree. I think the situation will be better in the year.
Activity: 280
February 28, 2018, 09:53:59 PM
looking at the market trend in the previous year, I think this is a natural thing, because I think the initial rise of 2018 is also unnatural, just hold and come back again mid-2018 and see what happens
There is no point of having a negative thoughts in your minds and expecting for something which can create troubles for all of us. We just need to hope for the best all the time and that we need to prepare ourselves for the worst. The market has started turning green and it will surely remain the same in the near future too and nothing bad will happen in the next coming days.

This time will truly test your patience and faith with your holding coins. Can' t wait till this bear market is over and we' ll see the sunshine again.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
February 28, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
looking at the market trend in the previous year, I think this is a natural thing, because I think the initial rise of 2018 is also unnatural, just hold and come back again mid-2018 and see what happens
There is no point of having a negative thoughts in your minds and expecting for something which can create troubles for all of us. We just need to hope for the best all the time and that we need to prepare ourselves for the worst. The market has started turning green and it will surely remain the same in the near future too and nothing bad will happen in the next coming days.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
February 28, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

I don’t think so. There is a possibility of good growth due to current world politics scenario; it could be a gain point and changes in finance policy. If crypto is accepted well in all countries, then we all can get multiple profits, just need to choose our investments very wisely.

Activity: 406
February 28, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
My believe that coins will move very well in this year. It is a different matter that the price of all the coins starting at this year is not good and so far the markets are not stable and are still in red. Ups and down is the part of this market like others,and there is a chance to take profit by doing trading. Many new projects are going on about crypto and many more will start, I think it will be increase the price and value of these coins this year.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 28, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
Crypto market just can't be simply red or green during the whole year, it always bounces between the two. If it was everyday red we would come to the end of all cryptos by December. People who have been in the business  for some years use those fluctuations to their advantage, making money on trading, while newbies are either panic selling or FOMO buying. ... I'm pretty sure the market will grow 3 times at least from where it is now by the end of 2018.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
I dont think so. at all.  i am very bullish about this year. but choose your coins wisely.  many of them will fail this year, but the good ones will prevail and grow
Jump to: