Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 156. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 07:00:10 AM
I think that everything will be fine and should not be afraid, many are very afraid that this year will not be as profitable as that year, but you need to believe in the best! "
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
March 01, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
This year ? nope this year will be green i think but we cant say for all year as market go red and green everyday ,but yep i think we will see more green than red.

I also think so. Many big investors can come to crypto market. 2018 - is a year of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 364
March 01, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
I think this year will not red this year will be green like sea because many new jobs will be announced many new businesses will start and many new users will come so they will use more bitcoin new investors will come to market for profitable investment and if all the crypto end then how can we invest in this but i know that bitcoin is very important and it will grow more and more and thus bitcoin will be more popular than now and this will make us happy.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 12:05:54 PM
Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.
Market becomes mature - probably number of small investors will be decrease, but this is offset by big investors, which will come because market would guarantee financial security.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
March 01, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
This year ? nope this year will be green i think but we cant say for all year as market go red and green everyday ,but yep i think we will see more green than red.
Activity: 406
March 01, 2018, 11:24:14 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I'm not sure that it will be red. I think that this year it will reach a record capitalization. Many large investors will enter the market. Everybody understands the potential of the crypto market and does not want to miss the opportunity to make a good profit. I think that the market is still very small, in order to carry some kind of threat to world economies. And i hope that this year will be a good growth.
Activity: 135
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 01, 2018, 09:34:07 AM
I do not think it will fall all year. There is a great technology behind the crypto world.
Therefore, it is necessary not to lose hope and be patient.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
March 01, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
Naah, at least I hope it won't be. Now is the time where people forget the hype and fomo and actually focus on the Blockchain technology itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 01, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
Apparently, it is quite impossible for the crypto market to be red the entire red since market values are determined by the demand of its investors and coin holders. For such reason, so long as there are people who keeps on investing on any coin or trades in any coin, there is an opportunity for these currencies to grow and increase in value.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

I think not, there's still a lot of time in the year in 2018, and it will definitely be green. Certainly for the coming months the market price will be better, and when at the end of 2018 there will be a price surge.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
March 01, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
March will definitely be green. Since it is spring and everything is starting to get grenn  Grin
Correct me if I’m wrong or mark my words in 30 days
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
No way that this year will be red, it just cant happen, everybody is scared because how the year started but they forgot that every year last 5 years started like this. Its because of the new years, and than after that chinese new year and everybody is cashing out so they can enjoy the money they earned.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
March 01, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

In the past four months since the crypto price in the market starting to drop and this year there is  a possibility the price of all cryptocurrency will increase. The price increasing we feel on the last quarter of the year.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
March 01, 2018, 05:24:04 AM
I believe that soon the course will change for the better
Clearly the rate of change , eternal growth never happens , flight and fall, in this moment we feel that we fall, but soon we feel the flight.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
March 01, 2018, 05:18:12 AM
i don't think so Sad
i still remember the last of the year 2017 and the beginning of 2018.
i read many forum and talking about the price of all coin is getting crazy because of increasing.
many people hope they can buy Bitcoin as much as they can before the price high.
and now. most people are crying because the price waves down and unpredictable.
so, i don't know i am done. but i thought that higher price better than lower price.
all is getting worst.

Activity: 248
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 05:12:19 AM

I don't think so. It's been mostly red so far but it's slowly getting back on track and it should gain full power shortly going to green numbers by the end of year, perhaps reaching its all time heights
Activity: 266
March 01, 2018, 05:11:59 AM
I believe that soon the course will change for the better
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 01, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

For now No because i can see now that the market is now slowly healing after the series of corrections, that i see lot of developments which is a sign of progress in favor of crypto currencies for this year. If this progress will continue, i can see from now that the market will going to be healthy and strong again in it will reach again the ATH values of last year. Just keep the faith and continue to promote the Crypto currencies to ensure the green levels will appear again.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 01, 2018, 05:05:20 AM
Just wait patient, in my opinion in about 2 or 3 month the cryptocurrency will back to grow, because any periode of market down trend and boring like now, and will be other day times for market up trend and ATH.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 01, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

No, I think we will hit new ATHs this year.

We have seen a lot of red over the last two months, but there was a lot of green before that. There are signs that the market is starting to stabilise now, and I expect a return to green fairly soon.

Yes for the good projects at least. Obviously not everything will go up in a bull market; plenty of coins will fail.
For the major coins and the good lower cap altcoins I agree that signs suggest that a bull market is on its way. There is no rescuing bad coins though.
Jump to: