Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 155. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
March 02, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
I have no good reason to say that the market will grow this year, but from what I hear from people, many say this year is a crypto market, I also do not know why people say that. but I would hope so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 02, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
Hello!this year i think dont be red,becose i belive and social medium says the 2018 year will be greatest for cryptocurency,many good projects coming out and past projects finish they platform and start working,i think this year in somehow change little world with crypto>Vitalyk Buterin create to somthing new on ethereum platform,need to wait only and hodl yours tokens..
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 02, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
It is not possible for the year to be red,Now is the waiting period,we are sure to start experiencing thr green season,soon the red will gradually disappear, no need to panic.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 09:00:29 AM
This year ? nope this year will be green i think but we cant say for all year as market go red and green everyday ,but yep i think we will see more green than red.
Red and green color were always balance they were not going to the point that all coins are in red, sometimes some of the coins are green but on the following days it will turns into red. It was normally happened because coins in crypto world was fluctuating well, even the top coins in crypto currency society were experience of that. So I can't says that this year will be the red year, I believe that one day all of this coins were turns into green.
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 08:55:06 AM
There will be better good projects coming this year that is why most of the ICOs will grow this year, it only means that most of the Altcoins this year will be more dominant than Bitcoin that is why there will be less bloodbaths this year compare to the previous years. I thought  this year will be very good for cryptocurrencies, mainly after this strong market correction, remember that the last semester of 2017 was bullish and very fast growth, as in any market
Activity: 294
March 02, 2018, 08:41:45 AM
I don`t think this year will be red because i don`t get any bad news about bitcoin. In addition, we have to give a positive feedback than viewing negative things about this. Remember the things that bitcoin help us to earn money so you have to give importance on it than being a negative person.
Activity: 126
March 02, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
This year,everything we can see in the market will be GREEN.
2018 is the best year for altcoins in my opinion.
That's my analyzation about altcoin's price in 2018.
we can already see that the price keep getting better in march
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 08:35:00 AM
No, it's a big NO,
This year is the best year for altcoins, the development is already can be seen in the market, i think even BTC will reach $15k-20k this year.
Let's wait and happy trading
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 02, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

There was never a year when the entire crypto market ended up worse than it started. Year after year, the cryptocurrency market grows by a significant percentage. Last year, the growth achieved by the market far surpassed the various speculations and predictions of crypto analysts. It is however sad to hear that with this data which you can easily check over the internet you are still complaining of unhappy ending. Perhaps you invested during their all time high. But still, there is no need to worry. Keep on hodling because the growth is very near.
Activity: 27
March 02, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
To me it doesn't really make sense that the market will be in the red across the whole year. Unless there are some major changes in terms of regulations etc. 2017 was the best year yet in many ways and crypto is now the biggest it's ever been in terms of global exposure. Given that it would be a big turnaround for 2018 to be a negative year.

I share this sentiment, there's just no way the whole year can run red.regardless of the changes. a number of cryptos can be affected for one or two reasons but not all will go down. not at once at least
Activity: 224
March 02, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Now the market is on the correction after the price increase in autumn and winter of last year. After correction, growth will begin. Therefore, the market will be green this year. After that, it will turn red (again there will be a correction). There is no constant growth and a constant fall. All repeats.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 08:22:44 AM
I think that the correction has already passed, although this may not be the case, the market grows a bit, and now you can gradually already trade and profit
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 02, 2018, 08:21:05 AM
It will be up and down, to be honest. Maybe for a lot of my portfolio, I will be in the red for a long time to come but if I keep working to earn new tokens, then it's just my time exchanged for money. So it all depends on if I hold all my tokens or exchange some when they go up. We have to play it safe but also take some risks if we want to make a difference in our bottom line. What I do know is that blockchain technology is here to stay, so for a few years we should see some good green days in between the red seas.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
March 02, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
I'm sure that the end of the year all coin prices will skyrocket as happened in the past year, we must be optimistic that the future of coins will improve, be patient and never panic because with patience then we will be the lucky ones.
Activity: 574
March 02, 2018, 08:18:14 AM
it is true now that crypto market growth is chaotic and on average all the coins have less satisfactory developments.
but I strongly believe that in the end of the year there will be a high price increase like in previous years.
the advice I can bear on do not be in a hurry to sell all the coins.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
March 02, 2018, 08:16:45 AM
it seems that all answers will be answered by itself if there is a ban that has been applied from the government. crypto is currently experiencing price constraints are getting down and what to do to get prices back up the question is only the creator who can answer that I think crypto just wait time rise or destroyed. I always hope for the best for everything.
Activity: 148
March 02, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
In this year, I think it's too quick to give red or green assumptions. Look now many investors are starting to look to invest in crypto so I think this year will be green but maybe not as sharp as last year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 08:06:27 AM
it will be red the moment goverments begin implementing tax regulations and making it difficult for tax evaders to get away with it.

Cryptocurrency is just viable because it's being used for money laundering and tax evading. Once regulations are applied, cryptocurrency will be left only for technology and not trading (as it is now) so the value of all will collapse.

New it's green. But it's a devalued green since the current price is far from it's maximum so we are actually red. and will continue red because the future seems very black.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
March 02, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
this just completed 2 months (2018) there lot of time we are holding and buying and also doing sell if we are not panic it means that there is not stop same like after red there is green also we should wait like hold and then we can take any decision in my opinion this year will be fine for everyone where people can take good work.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
This year will be uniquely green ! A lot of people panic this months because we see correction of the market and in this year we will see new highs of many crypto  Grin
Jump to: