Author

Topic: Do you think this year will be Red? - page 167. (Read 15028 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

I doubt this year is going to be r‎ed too much is happening. If it is then it wont be for long. A healthy consolidation is always good.

I think that it will grow this year all the cryptocurrecy is going up and down normally as a cycle for the value on it. We can't predict the value of all the crypto currency. I think that if we hold all the token the value will become high so that the token will be come back and distribute theme again. Just my own idea.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 10:42:30 AM
I don't think this year will be total red. This is a year of harvest and in crypto currency will be the harvest year as well. BTC will reached a new heights and other new/young alts will have a big growth this year. It will happen, I'm sure.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
February 23, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
No, it won't be a red year. I think this year will be phenomenal in every way. Big changes going on worldwide and people are waking up to the lies they have been fed and more will see the real freedom offered by crypto currencies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 10:28:41 AM
Hope not, hope to see some growth.

Especially after the huge dip.
Activity: 395
February 23, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Do you have any good reason to believe that the crypto market is going to grow this year? Do you think we may end up in all red? I do not see the growth and happy investing of last years.

If you do not see the growth of recent years, then I do not understand where you are looking. Analyze the situation by market capitalization and you will understand everything. Last year was very good. The market has grown strongly. I am confident that this year the trend will not change and we will see 1 trillion dollars, and maybe even more. The market of crypto is very promising for investment.
Activity: 324
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 10:14:57 AM
The crypto market can not come to naught this year. Red means only that it is a great time to invest!
I think that this year we will see good growth. Both Bitcoin and Alto. The main thing is not to panic. Maybe we are waiting for new heights.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 23, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
I am glad to see that we have recovered from a big dip already.
We may not see more than 1000% growth again this year, but I am pretty sure we will reach ATH again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 10:06:59 AM
The crypto market can not come to naught this year. Red means only that it is a great time to invest!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 10:05:48 AM
I hope this year the market will be green again so that the coins I have will be of high value and will be profitable for me, and I am sure people also hope so
Activity: 602
February 23, 2018, 10:01:47 AM
I dont think. But this year start with red, but near 2019 market will growing. And i belive market will pump near 2019
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
February 23, 2018, 09:55:58 AM

It is normal to have fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market. We're only at the beginning of the year. I believe that massive investments will be made again, and Bitcoin's price will increase quite a bit, at last year's value. There were so big increases last year, almost unexplained, so now the current prices are a correction of last year's prices.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 23, 2018, 09:47:52 AM
After you buy bitcoin I think the best solution is to keep it. It may be that the price drops a bit, but in the long run the bitcoin will up again.Yeah for now the crypto market is still bleeding so just patience.Because I believed that good crypto currencies will survive and grow in the crypto market.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
February 23, 2018, 09:45:31 AM

I think that it will go on green in the middle of this year. I am one of those who hope to have a great profit. We already face the all red in the first and second month of this so we are ready to see the growth of our seeds.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
February 23, 2018, 09:42:08 AM
Cryptocurrency market has already recover after a huge dump, so it is a clear indication that a new all time high is expected soon. Anyone who say cryptocurrency is dead is trying to manipulate the market price. I think red is just temporary, thing will be better for sure in coming months and experts predicts that 2018 is going to be the best year for cryptocurrency.

I would say that the panorama is at minimun uncertain. It is true that the market is expected to grow, but at the moment is not giving clear signs of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 23, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
No i dont think this year be red for all cryptocurrenci,this is only recovery time after big drop u can see in previous year  graphs!I think this year need to be very big for all of us!Becose many things need to release this year about security,ico regulation,many projects release they projects,please be patiant and hodl now!
Activity: 238
February 23, 2018, 08:51:08 AM
Cryptocurrency market has already recover after a huge dump, so it is a clear indication that a new all time high is expected soon. Anyone who say cryptocurrency is dead is trying to manipulate the market price. I think red is just temporary, thing will be better for sure in coming months and experts predicts that 2018 is going to be the best year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 23, 2018, 08:26:15 AM
I dont think so because this year would be the year of the ICOs because there new promising projects like IoT or internet of things,the artificial intelligence based projects are coming too,and we have already seen some of this in this early months,these projects would be massive this year that is why most of the altcoins will surely grow.
Activity: 26
February 23, 2018, 08:25:33 AM
This year have started RED but will end GREEN.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
February 23, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
If nothing that surprised us happen (new regulations for example), I don't think that the whole year will be in red, what we see in the early 2018 is not really a surprise. Previsions are good and I am really optimistic about 2018
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
February 23, 2018, 08:20:01 AM
Reds in the market is just normal and it doesn't mean that it will be red throughout the year,we are still on the first quarter of the year so there are always a possibility that crypto market will grow.
Jump to: